Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
He is in charge of... something : Who does what?
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 87 of 87
Aug 26th 2008

No!!!! For the love of all that is The Office, please, I beg you. No. Please.

Don't worry CBG's warning was received loud and clear. Only text-based tomfoolery for me.

Aug 26th 2008

I scrolled right past the picture and didn't think anything of it, until someone mentioned it. Then I thought "No! This will be the end of us all!!!"

Aug 26th 2008

Then I thought "No! This will be the end of us all!!!"

This is a perfectly appropriate and proportional response.

Aug 26th 2008

Ask the average NA citizen, "What is the biggest problem facing Northern Attack today?" Chances are that citizen will reply: "weasels." But I'm sure that the second place response would be: "Pictures embedded in forum posts."

Aug 26th 2008

I apologize for my malfeasance. It seemed like the only appropriate response to MB's artful gesture. It was a desperate moment. It is my modest hope that NA will forgive me.

Aug 26th 2008

I apologize for my malfeasance. It seemed like the only appropriate response to MB's artful gesture. It was a desperate moment. It is my modest hope that NA will forgive me.

Pssst VG, I was just kidding

Aug 26th 2008

So I can haz chzburger or I cannot haz chzburger?

I'm currently laughing out loud. Does it violate protocol to reveal that?

It makes me very uncomfortable to wear this Mod tag. I'd rather be the rambunctious upstart at the back of the class.

Aug 26th 2008 edited

It makes me very uncomfortable to wear this Mod tag. I'd rather be the rambunctious upstart at the back of the class.

What's done is done, I'm afraid. You are now responsible for setting a good example.

(laughing out loud) I slay me.

Aug 26th 2008

CGB - I love that you're a mod. You're my favorite one. You let everything slide.

Aug 26th 2008

Ah geez, they already call me a suck-up at the mod meetings. The ones we have at the Playboy Mansion. With the giant buffet, big-screen TVs and unlimited top-shelf booze. I hate that they're only once a week.

Aug 26th 2008

You are the prettiest Mod of all the Mods.

Aug 26th 2008 edited

Can't you just be the rambunctious upstart mod at the back of the class? Oh, that's right. You already are.

Come to think of it, you have been seeming slightly paternal lately though. It's a little creepy.

Aug 26th 2008

That's it, young lady. Go to your room!

Aug 26th 2008 edited

You got it, cool mod guy! considering instigation of another mass NA name change as a diversionary tactic

Aug 26th 2008

I apologize for my malfeasance. It seemed like the only appropriate response to MB's artful gesture. It was a desperate moment.

Ah, so the spoilies are getting desperate. My diabolical plan is working! Mwahahahaha!!

Ah geez, they already call me a suck-up at the mod meetings. The ones we have at the Playboy Mansion. With the giant buffet, big-screen TVs and unlimited top-shelf booze. I hate that they're only once a week.

Yeah, they are awesome. Sometimes it almost makes me wish the rest of NA could join us there.

Haha, sometimes I say crazy things.

Aug 26th 2008

Yeah, but don't bring that up again. Hef don't wanna hear it.

Aug 26th 2008

Hey guys. Does Bastille Day ring a bell?

Aug 26th 2008

Aren't we suppose to eat croissants or something?

Aug 26th 2008 edited

Aren't we suppose to eat croissants or something?

Yes, while the rest of us call a revolut...I mean, meeting.

Then cake, for dessert.

Aug 26th 2008

French Toast? Sure, if you're making it.

calls in the militia

Apr 19th 2010 edited

April 23, 2006

Regional Manager
Michael

Sales Team
Dwight
Jim
Stanley
Phyllis

HR
Toby

Quality Assurance
Creed

Accountants
Angela
Kevin
Oscar

Temp
Ryan

Reception
Pam

Customer Relations
Meredith
Kelly

It's not so much of an urgent question, since the threat of downsizing seems to have passed, but I was just wondering. How many more people could Dunder-Mifflin Scranton afford to lose?

It isn't? Really, SOS? Really? I think it is.

Here's who does what now:

April 19, 2010

Regional Manager
Michael

Sales Team
Dwight
Jim
Stanley
Phyllis
Andy
Pam
Ryan

HR
Toby
Is that new guy in HR? I don't know his name. He works for corporate. He was in In the Loop.

Quality Assurance
Creed

Accountants
Angela
Kevin
Oscar

Reception
Erin

Customer Relations
Meredith
Kelly

I don't really know if that's right.

Apr 19th 2010

He was in In the Loop.

And The Honkies.

Apr 19th 2010

But what's his name? We don't even know.

Apr 19th 2010

Gabe! And Erin's brother's name is Reid. Thank you, officequotes.net.

Apr 19th 2010

Isn't Ryan back to being a temp and not in sales?

Apr 19th 2010

No, Ryan is in some undefined fourth dimension where he lurks around being creepy, but with no actual function within the office.

Apr 20th 2010

Isn't Ryan back to being a temp and not in sales?

I almost kept him as "Temp", but thought after Michael's company was bought out, he went to sales. I think DC is right.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 87 of 87
Top of PageBack to discussions