Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Kiss : Greatest kisses of all time
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. >
151 to 163 of 163
Sep 17th 2010 edited

My first kiss wasn't bad, just unremarkable. My first kiss with my first serious boyfriend, on the other hand, was absolute perfection. I remember every tiny detail and probably will the rest of my life.

Oh, and I remember my first kiss with my husband, too. Probably should mention that.

Sep 17th 2010

I hadn't built anything up. I just didn't realize it came with a bath, too. I remember kisses with people I cared about. THose always measured up.

Sep 17th 2010

I remember kisses with people I cared about.

But we never kissed, Anque.

Sep 17th 2010

I didn't say I've kissed everyone that I care about. Gosh, what do you take me for? Easy? Sheesh.

Sep 17th 2010

Yeah, I mean, she's NOT the NA mattress, for heaven's sake!

Sep 17th 2010

Gosh, what do you take me for? Easy?

Yeah, Anque's no Mr. Poopy.

Sep 20th 2010

I wanna hear more first kiss stories folks. Because they're fun and I love a good story.

Sep 20th 2010

Well...I only got first kissed one time so...

Sep 20th 2010

I was in elementary school, and the boy I liked only spoke Spanish. We would hang out every day trying to learn each others' language. It was probably much later that I learned it was "beso" and that he learned it was "kiss," but at some point, we gave up on spoken words and went right to the language of puppy love. I don't remember too much about the kiss itself, but the holding hands part really thrilled me.

I feel like a whore compared to the Canadians.

Sep 21st 2010

Are you wearing green? Or orange?

Sep 21st 2010

I wore green and orange all the time back then! But thankfullly now, I just wear cherry-red and black. Nothing whorish about those colors.

Sep 21st 2010

No, you're right. Nothing whorish about them. But I think it's pretty well documented that red and black are slutty colours.

Sep 21st 2010

I guess I should go with grey, dark grey, charcoal....

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. >
151 to 163 of 163
Top of PageBack to discussions