Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Webisodes
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. >
271 to 291 of 291
Oct 29th 2009

I also laughed when Kelly was crying in the elevator and Ryan was dancing.

Oct 29th 2009

I have to have that song.

Oct 29th 2009

I wish NBC would let them do more of these..

Bytheway I just rewatched this a minute ago and I was taking a drink during the part where Kelly throws the aspirin to Erin and she doesn't catch it...I had to change my damn shirt >< Root beer went everywhere.

Oct 29th 2009

I have to have that song.

I bought it. I got the album package (song, video, and some sort of booklet) for $1.99.

Oct 29th 2009

Poor Andy's suit!

Was Ryan flipping off the camera during his salute right at the beginning of his sequence? I'm really glad he didn't get any blood on his Tom Wolfe suit, though.

Oct 29th 2009

I thought he looked like one of the droogs from Clockwork Orange with all his rouge and eyeliner.

Oct 29th 2009

KarenM, at least it was the blazer and not the camel sportcoat - I'd cry if that sucker got cut up. I'm bizarrely attached to it.

Oct 29th 2009 edited

I think I have a new favorite song... insert immense grin here
BJ's crotch-grab at the end of his rap killed me.
Also, I'll be singing the song for the next week.

Oct 29th 2009

I bought it. I got the album package (song, video, and some sort of booklet) for $1.99.

Nice!

Oct 29th 2009

I thought he looked like one of the droogs from Clockwork Orange with all his rouge and eyeliner.

Actually, I think he was a dead ringer for the lead singer of Panic! At the Disco in their "I write sins not tragedies" video.

Oct 30th 2009

That was...pretty freaking impressive. Every character shone in that video, especially Erin and BJ I thought.

Oct 30th 2009

I did too. I thought the video was pretty funny. Erin was marginally impressive and Andy, as always, killed it.

Oct 30th 2009

Very funny video, but a little weird. It's kind of the opposite of what I originally loved about the show. It felt like the actors putting on a skit rather than the characters doing something even remotely plausible. I had a "so it's come to this?" kind of vibe while watching it. Also, I was too lazy to go to the other room and watch it on my PC, so I paid $1.49 for the video on my iPod.

Oct 30th 2009

It's kind of the opposite of what I originally loved about the show.

I haven't seen anything but the preview after last night's show. It seemed a little ridiculous. So, I wasn't planning on watching it.

Oct 30th 2009

Oh, is it related to the show? Related to Koi Pond? I haven't seen the ep yet, so I just assumed it was totally unrelated.

Oct 30th 2009

I think it's unrelated. It was just strange. And musical.

Oct 30th 2009

Why wasn't Andy at the training session with everybody else?

Oct 30th 2009

It felt like the actors putting on a skit rather than the characters doing something even remotely plausible.

I never looked at it as being anything else.

Oct 30th 2009 edited

Oh, is it related to the show? Related to Koi Pond? I haven't seen the ep yet, so I just assumed it was totally unrelated.

No, its completely unrelated to any plot from this season. Very funny though.

Edit: iTunes chart

Nov 4th 2009

I want to go bar hopping with Mindy and Ellie.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. >