Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Which one is Pam?: Which Office character are you?
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 48 of 48
May 30th 2008

I think I'm equal parts Angela and Creed. Make of that what you will.

May 30th 2008

Also, J1 the mystery mod. Bizarre.

May 30th 2008 edited

The weird thing about reading these old threads is seeing all the names that don't post here anymore. Why don't they post? Do they not come to Northern Attack at all any more? Do they still watch the show?

ETA: Or, what Jinx said.

I'm like Jim without the ability to score with hot chicks, combined with Kevin's sense of humor.

May 30th 2008 edited

I also have Oscar tendencies - especially the fact that I like guys (but I've never tried girls before in an attempt to cross over). But he sometimes has the best snark on the show, but it's so subtle, and I'm like that at work.

I'm very snarky at work, and sometimes that gets me in trouble. I'm also the one who will actually say what everyone is thinking.....and that's not so hot either. I've tried to stop, but sometimes I just can't help myself. Hey, you know what they say....someone has to set a bad example.

May 30th 2008

I didn't consider the fellas. Hmm. I have a (teeny) bit of Andy and a happy helping of Darryl (without the growing-up-on-the-street-ness).

May 30th 2008

I'm like Jim without the ability to score with hot chicks, combined with Kevin's sense of humor

I have the sex appeal of Kevin, the fashion sense of Andy, the political correctness of Michael Scott, and the anatomy knowledge of Dwight Schrute. I also am similar to Pam in that most often I'm not the one who tells the funny joke. I'm a set up man, or whatever they call it. I usually feed off the comedic moments of other people. Like a parasite.

May 30th 2008

Lately I would say I'm Meredith, but only because this show has taught me what it means to be addicted to something.

No Cookie, coming alive!

May 30th 2008

I am going to resurrect all these people even if I have to do it all by myself. How would you feel if you had made a comment that was unremarked upon two years later?

May 30th 2008

How would you feel if you had made a comment that was unremarked upon two years later?

Like you got Tear'd.

I usually feed off the comedic moments of other people.

Me too. I'm a lot funnier reacting to other people and situations than when I try to be the original funny one.

May 30th 2008

I think all you guys need to come to terms with your grief about losing all these NA posters. You're not moving through all the stages you need to in order to come to acceptance, so I'm just trying to get you to depression.

May 30th 2008

If you get us depressed, you would have done your job.

May 30th 2008

How would you feel if you had made a comment that was unremarked upon two years later?

Like you got Tear'd.

After two years, it's almost like you got Tear'd a new one.

May 30th 2008

Ok, I'll play. My dominant personality is Pam but I think I got a little Andy, Micheal and Kelly in me too. I don't know how that works, but there it is.

Though strangely a couple of years ago at my other job I was kinda Jim-ish, I knew everyone and helped everyone out, but my old job invovled forced extrovertism. Like me being all Jim like was a direct result of the type of job I had.

Wow.

May 30th 2008

No Cookie, coming alive!

You responding to people from 2 years ago is cracking me up, Jinx.

And I wish I was trapped in Pam's body.

Oh, and I wouldn't mind being trapped in Pam's body too... but not the same way you meant CZ-J

Someone named Mixed Berries wrote that. He hasn't been here for a whole week. What happened to him?

treyster has been here for two years and was active May 8th of this year but has only added 8 comments. Hmm. Professional stalker? (No offense, treyster... please don't kill me.)

May 30th 2008

After all this, The Office is lacking one more character. THE TOKEN ASIAN! Like myself! They've only mentioned Ping, Michael's impersonation. Is that enough? I can think of a billion chinese people that would beg to differ. ;)

i think these sentiments, expressed by the most awesomely named Dwayne Fart Poop sum up how I try to live my life every day. Asianly.

I hate that I didn't think of that name first.

May 30th 2008

Best. Name. Ever. I want to lure her back just so I can type her name more often. Come back, Dwayne Fart Poop! I did a google search of Dwayne Fart Poop's real name. Many results but how do I know who the real Dwayne Fart Poop is?

May 31st 2008

Wow.

Phhtpp. I did this joke two days ago, and I get nothing?

Jun 1st 2008

That's called the Tear'd End Around, when one player claims Tear'ing rights over another for the same one-liner. It mostly related to comic timing and climate change. Scientists attribute the phenomenon to magic.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 48 of 48
Top of PageBack to discussions