Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
"The Scranton Witch Project": Fan Videos
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. 18
  13. >
511 to 523 of 523
Mar 17th 2009

I found this interesting from BJ's stint on a comedy on tv and web SXSW panel:

The question was asked of Novak if there was any scene that took off in a surprising way, and does he have a feedback loop for the content that is featured online? Novak said that remixes [fanvids] are watched very often and that fanvids are another way to for the fans to communicate with the show. He discussed how every day at lunch on the set of “The Office”, there is a “video DJ” who plays videos on everyone’s computer monitors on the set, and often these videos are fan remixes. He mentioned that everyone was thrilled with the recent Ryan Started The Fire fanvid. The writers can gauge interest in a particular topic from these videos. He also said that the feedback loop is different from TV to web. On the web, people see comments and hit counts and traffic links of where people found the content, whereas on TV, there is simply one Neilsen number.

Mar 17th 2009

Wow, that is really interesting. My fave is still the one called Emotionally Magnificent. It's very cool that they watch those.

Aug 13th 2009

Here's a great, sappy Jim/Pam video.

Aug 13th 2009

That's some incredible video editing there. A little too choppy, perhaps, but impressively synchronized to a well-chosen song. That said, the first two and a half minutes made me really nostalgic for a show I used to love.

Aug 13th 2009

A little too choppy, perhaps,

Yeah, I was afraid it would give me a seizure. Which is why I decided to share it!

Aug 14th 2009

Aw, that made me cry a little bit. And fall in love with JAM again. I forgot.

Aug 14th 2009

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have watched that at work. sniff

Aug 15th 2009

Thanks for posting those, VG! Especially that first one.

Aug 17th 2009

I love fanvids! I favorited a bunch of them last night (most of them I found here LOL)...my favorite is "Ryan Started The Fire".

Oct 1st 2009

So my girlfriend stumbled across this. A toast for Jim/Pam for OT's latest contest. Not bad...

No, he's not my brother.

Oct 1st 2009 edited

Read before you post, Daoust.

Mar 15th 2010

Okay, this was cute.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13