Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Desert Island Game: Would You Rather...?
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 14
  12. >
1 to 30 of 417
May 18th 2006 edited

It's getting to be summer, "The Office" is gone until September, and I'm always looking for new ways to put off doing things I should be doing (like paying bills, getting my mysterious heart murmur checked out, etc.). So I thought we could play our own round of Would You Rather, a la "The Fire." I'd suggest "Who Would You Do," but we don't really know each other and that sounds crass ;-) Anyway, we'll keep the rules to our game simple: answer the question posed in the previous post (in as much or as little detail as you'd like, although more is usually better in this case), then make up one of your own for the next poster to answer. Once a question has been answered, it's off the table, and can't be answered by someone else (or asked again). Make sense? I love this, too, because the possibilities are endless, and once we've exhausted "Would You Rather...?" there are lots of other questions and variations to use. This could take us through the summer and provide an amusing diversion until our show returns in the fall.

So I'll start...

Would you rather read a good book or take a long nap on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

(And, no, you can't do both. I can't, and neither can you).

May 18th 2006

Loaded Teapot Great thread! After watching "The Fire", I thought about my answers for their Would Your Rather Game To answer your question, I would rather read a good book. Long naps during the day always give me a headache afterwards.

My question is sort of involving the show I guess, Would your rather spend your lunch break with Kelly, or work through lunch? (I couldn't think of any other questions with more imagination...:)

ps. When are we getting to Top 5 movies?

May 18th 2006

I'm a sucker for a good trainwreck, so I think I'll go with a) lunch with Kelly.

So: Who would you do -- Dwight or Creed? Explain.

May 18th 2006 edited

I would do Dwight...and then have him drive me to church in the morning. I dont think I could deal with the old man smell from Creed; aparently, he smells like death.

Who would you do?: Creed or Kevin?

May 18th 2006 edited

Hey! When did "Would you rather" become "Who would you do?" But to answer the last question, it would be Kevin. He's got the whole teddy bear thing goin' on, and afterward we could snuggle and watch bowling. Plus, I'm pretty sensitive to smells, and I'm afraid Creed would just make me nauseous.

Would you rather: have Scrantonicity or Britney Spears (sp?)play at your wedding?

May 18th 2006

Scantonicity.

Would you rather: play paintball with Dwight or ice hockey with Michael?

May 18th 2006 edited

Paintball with Dwight.

Would you rather cuddle with Jim and watch Trading Spouses or go to a party with Ryan and his friends?

May 18th 2006

Replace Jim with Pam and I'd cuddle and watch Sesame Street for all I cared.

Would you rather go to an improv class with Michael or a karate class with Dwight?

May 18th 2006

Both are probably limitless as far as entertainment value goes, but I'd probably go to a karate class with Dwight so I could watch him get beat up by a ton of 14 year old girls.

Would you rather eat ketchup and bologna subs or three whole rotisserie chicken's worth of dark meat?

May 18th 2006

I hate chicken. I'm not eating 10 feet worth of ketchup and bologna sub, either, but I'd choose that over the chicken. I don't even care if you find fresh yams.

Would you rather have your stapler set in a mold of Jell-O or have your desk moved into the bathroom?

May 18th 2006

I'd have my desk move to the bathroom; conveniency's sake. A stapler in Jell-O is just damage of company property.

If you were in an "office romance," would you rather keep it a secret from everyone, or tell Toby in Human Resources?

May 18th 2006

I would rather keep my office romance a secret. If I went and told Toby it might make him sad because of his divorce and all, and he might have to go back and wander around Amsterdam for a week or maybe a month.

Would you rather: sit in a long, conference room meeting with Michael yammering on, or have to clean up the warehouse, by yourself, after Michael made a mess of it in Boys and Girls?

May 18th 2006

Clean up the mess. I've had to clean up after much, much worse before, so a little wrecked warehouse is alright by comparison.

Would you rather: go out with Katy or Pam?

May 18th 2006

Pam. And I'm a female, but we could do the "Ladies that Lunch" thing, and go shop at Target. And I'd ask her to spill the beans about Jim.

Would you rather rub Country Crock on Michael's foot or help him up after he fell in the bathroom?

May 18th 2006 edited

I would rather deal with the Country Crock, especially since he mentioned toilet paper, and that he would need to be cleaned up.

Would you rather go drinking with Meredith and her kid or go out with Phylis and Bob Vance (Vance Refrigeration).

May 18th 2006

Go out with Phyllis and Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration. I can only take so many trainwrecks in my life. Plus, I don't want Meredith's kid to give me a scatalogical nickname.

Would you rather go to Angela's Cat Party or attend next year's "Extended Dance Mix" Dundies?

May 18th 2006

The Dundies, no contest.

Would you rather drive Dwight's camaro thing or Jim's Corolla?

May 18th 2006

Jim's Corolla, though the camaro is a pretty sweet ride (and from "The Fire", we know it has an awesome sound system)

Would you rather have ice cream sandwiches or a booze cruise as your "surprise" from the boss after a hard day of having to deal with possible downsizing?

May 18th 2006

Ice cream sandwiches. Unless it's the kind with the cookie--ah, I'd just eat it.

It's Valentine's Day. Would you rather receive a giant teddy bear or the best sex of your life?

May 18th 2006

The phrasing of that makes it a very hard choice. I suppose it would depend on who that sex is coming from exactly, and if I could get that delivered to my office in front of my co-workers. Just to be safe though (and a romantic), I'll pick the teddy bear.

Would you rather be Captain Jack's first mate or the Assistant (to the) Regional Manager?

May 18th 2006 edited

It's Valentine's Day. Would you rather receive a giant teddy bear or the best sex of your life?

From whom? The sex, I mean. I guess I would take the sex, regardless. Even if it were Roy and I had to just grin and bear it, a. I'm sure he wouldn't even notice, and b. it would prevent yet another useless object from gathering dust and cluttering up my house.

For a celebratory meal, would you rather go to Hooters or Chilis?

EDIT: P.S. Jinx! Sorry, someone posted an answer to this as I was typing my response and I didn't realize it. I didn't mean to cheat. I know our rules are unflinchingly rigid.

May 18th 2006

Chilis, I've been to Hooters before and thought it was great that the waitress took time out of her schedule to sit with my buddies and me and shoot the breeze. Then it dawned on me that random flirting with sleazy strangers is in the job contract, and I felt bad for her. That wouldn't happen at Chilis.

Would you rather go to Amsterdam or Austrailia on vacation?

May 18th 2006 edited

Australia...I've always wanted to see the Pacific Ocean.

And just so we leave nothing hanging, I'd settle for Assistant to the Regional Manager. More room for advancement.

Would you rather borrow Creed's mung bean desk or use the empty desk by Kelly?

May 18th 2006

Smell of death versus being talked to death? Tough call...but I can always hide my iPod earplugs and try to look interested enough, so Kelly it is.

Would you rather help pick the health care provider or work out the weekend schedule for your co-workers?

May 18th 2006

Pick health care provider. (I actually have to this month!)

Would you rather lose your current job or never find out what happens next with Jim and Pam?

May 18th 2006

WOW jm1016, you pulled out the big guns! And it's kind of scary that I have to contemplate and entertain the idea of losing my job in order to see what happens with JAM. I guess for my current situation, I'm a pharmacy student and I need my part time job as a technician, and i'm pretty happy with my store, so I would have to pick this over JAM (DOUBLE OFFENSIVE!!). Besides I can always imagine what would happen, but I can't imagine $$.

Would your rather grill your foot on a George Foreman grill or play a game of basketball with Dwight while being in "skins"?

May 18th 2006

I'd pick Dwight in skins. I've burned myself pretty badly and it's not something I ever want to relive. At least I could poke fun at Dwight...

Would you rather get busted by Stanley or Creed checking out their daughters? Remember, we don't know what Creed could be capable of!

May 18th 2006 edited

"Ever HAD a foot with four toes?"

Still have to go with Creed; given time, he might forget all about it.

Would you rather walk around all day with a "mini-briefcase" or be taped in a box in the warehouse for two hours?

May 18th 2006

Mini-briefcase! And hopefully it would be gray, dark gray, or charcoal. My favorite colors.

Would you rather get left at a minor-league hockey game by your date and his brother, or find out the date you thought you had went out with someone of the same name - on your birthday?

May 18th 2006

I like hockey, so I'll go with Door A.

Would you rather walk a mile in Oscar's shoes, or try on Phyllis's pants?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 14
  12. >