Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Desert Island Game: Would You Rather...?
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. >
391 to 417 of 417
Aug 24th 2009 edited

Would you rather: Have sex with Meredith\ Have sex with Creed

I really cant decide...

Aug 24th 2009

I doubt either would give you much of a choice.

Aug 25th 2009

Creed. He probably wouldn't notice if you weren't there.

Sep 2nd 2009

Silly Hats Only created a profile and posted that one post, and hasn't been back since. I wonder if that deep, probing question has been racking his brain ever since.

Sep 2nd 2009 edited

Would you rather go to Jim and Pam's wedding with Andy or Michael as your date?

Sep 2nd 2009

Andy, by a mile. I wouldn't feel at all bad about making fun of him.

Mar 31st 2010

Would you rather be the only person at NA?

Or have tons of people posting, but not replying to anything you say?

Mar 31st 2010

Good one, guys.

Mar 31st 2010

Would you rather be the only person at NA?

No

Or have tons of people posting, but not replying to anything you say?

Yes

Mar 31st 2010

Wow that feels as if it was directed at me specificly

Oct 4th 2010

Classic WYR's, from '07.

1. Would you rather (on a routine basis) have your stuff put in jello, or have your cell phone stolen and hidden?

2. Would you rather wear a red shirt and have Creed ogling your ticking timebags, or wear really bland things and feel frumpy all the time?

3. Would you rather write a screenplay for Creed or Dwight as an undercover undercover FBI agent?

4. Would you rather be stuck on a stopped Ferris wheel sitting between Kelly and Ryan (pre-breakup) or Dwight and Angela?

5. Would you rather have your desk moved into the men's restroom or all of your things put in the vending machine?

6. Who would you rather fight in a battle of epic proportions, Roy or Dwight?

7. Would you rather hang out with Michael when he's on a sugar high, or Creed when he's just HIGH?

8. Would you rather have gone to Pam's art show or Jim's Party?

9. Would you rather watch JAM this upcoming season together but know they will break up in the end or have them apart with all the angst and know in the end they will be together 4-ever?

10. Would you rather see JAM get married or find out they got knocked up out of wedlock?

(classic answers on pg. 10)

Oct 5th 2010

Those are "Classics" for sure.

Oct 5th 2010

I'm looking forward to Toos going back and posting who posted each question, so I don't have to go to all that trouble of clicking on page 10.

Oct 5th 2010

'K, Bri. I gots time.

2' Closer to Copier
Jun 28th 2007

Would you rather have Dwight come to your house for a dinner party, or go to his for one?

TheRealBenFranklin
Jun 28th 2007

Come to my house. That way I could get a free banister inspection. Plus I don't care for beets, and you know the menu would be beet-heavy if Dwight was hosting.

Would you rather (on a routine basis) have your stuff put in jello, or have your cell phone stolen and hidden?

DftF Schrutespace
Jun 28th 2007

Cell phone, because I hate my cell phone.

Would you rather wear a red shirt and have Creed ogling your ticking timebags, or wear really bland things and feel frumpy all the time?

Anque
Jun 28th 2007

I'd rather wear the red shirt. Because even though Creed might ogle, so might Jim. That's worth the price.

Would you rather write a screenplay for Creed or Dwight as an undercover undercover FBI agent?

BigTunaFishing
Jun 28th 2007

Dwight, he has the requisite martial arts skills...a billion Asians would agree. Creed only knows how to fashion weapons out of broom handles.

Would you rather be stuck on a stopped Ferris wheel sitting between Kelly and Ryan (pre-breakup) or Dwight and Angela?

Catherine Zeta-Jones
Jun 28th 2007

Dwight and Angela because at least they would pretend they didn't know each and I wouldn't have to listen to them talking.

Would you rather have your desk moved into the men's restroom or all of your things put in the vending machine?

call of duty
Jun 28th 2007

vending machine..think it would take Stanley Nickels?

Who would you rather fight in a battle of epic proportions, Roy or Dwight?

BigTunaFishing
Jun 28th 2007

I'd rather fight Roy. I'm fast. To give you a point of reference, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther. He wouldn't be able to hit me, because I'm moving too fast for him to land a punch anywhere on my person.

Would you rather hang out with Michael when he's on a sugar high, or Creed when he's just HIGH?

call of duty
Jun 28th 2007

That's tough, so much chaotic hilarity could ensue from either encounter. I would have to go with Creed because if he's that crazy when he's not high, I can only imagine the shit he would come up with while high.

Would you rather have gone to Pam's art show or Jim's Party?

Jake
Jun 28th 2007 edited

That's tough, 'cause I like a good party. With karaoke. But I'd also love to take my Chunky to the art show and get that hug from Pam.

After much debate, I choose Casa De Halpert. And beer.

lemoñadé
Jul 27th 2007

Would you rather watch JAM this upcoming season together but know they will break up in the end or have them apart with all the angst and know in the end they will be together 4-ever?

call of duty
Jul 27th 2007

Have them apart -- the angst keeps me coming back for more. That makes it sound like a drug deal, but it's true.

Would you rather see JAM get married or find out they got knocked up out of wedlock?

DwightfromtheFuture
Jul 27th 2007

Knocked up. Weddings on television always suck.

Oct 5th 2010

Knocked up. Weddings on television always suck.

Actually, both things on television always suck.

Oct 5th 2010

Would you rather see JAM get married or find out they got knocked up out of wedlock?

Yes.

Oct 5th 2010

Thanks, Toos. Can you also cross-reference those with their other posts on the same days?

Oct 5th 2010

Arrrgh!

Oct 5th 2010

Why don't you just borrow DftF's time machine and go back to 2007?!

Oct 5th 2010

Seems like a waste of time-travel technology, no? I'd rather save that for TV spoilers.

Oct 5th 2010

Who's Jake?

Oct 5th 2010

He's an Oldbie.

Oct 5th 2010

I used to be a lot funnier and know a lot more quotes from memory.

Oct 5th 2010

Yeah, you and Jake were awesome.

Oct 6th 2010

I miss funny BTF.

Oct 6th 2010

Which one is BTF?

Oct 6th 2010

The baby took away my funny. She's a parasite.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14