Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
That's Tina Fey!: Spotted Co-workers
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 147 of 147
Feb 24th 2007

Heh heh, I just posted something about it in 'Other Shows Fans Watch' thread.

Feb 24th 2007

Stanley's in an old episode of scrubs if anyone cares anymore :)

Apr 22nd 2007 edited

Someone earlier was talking about John/Jenna magnetism.

This doesn't look like just acting

Also, I checked out the IMDB quotes for Jenna F. in Employee of the Month...talk about out of character. (queued it up on Netflix 20 seconds after, though)

Apr 22nd 2007

That's my favorite photo of those two. Obviously, they have a lot of natural chemistry.

Apr 22nd 2007 edited

Too bad for John she's married...
As her husband (James Gunn) I would be more jealous of my wife acting in a long term relationship with someone who is acting like he deeply loves her more than just some fake sex scene. The connection they act out means something.

Apr 22nd 2007

Bah, she's too old for him.

Apr 22nd 2007

Bah, she's too old for him

Good god, she's 33!

Apr 22nd 2007

To add...
In Employee of the Month, Jenna F. plays a hooker who's hired by a David Walsh...
John Krasisinski plays a man named Sam Walsh...
Hmm, probably making to big a deal about it but what the hell else to I have to do at 1 am on a Sunday night?

Apr 22nd 2007

I need a short article or passage to accompany an article I'm editing about how very hard divorce is on children The article has lots of statistic... you could do some internet research to find some kind of human interest tale for me. If you really are bored, that is. But post your results in the Shooting the Breeze thread or somewhere other than here. I don't want to be a clutterer.

Apr 22nd 2007

Good god, she's 33!

And he's 27.

As a very wise woman I know once said, "These are the jokes."

Apr 23rd 2007

I have had some great stage chemistry with guys I'd never want to be in a relationship with. During one of my high school dramas, one girl was obsessed with my leading man and seemed so sure something was going on between us that she followed us around constantly. Really, he wasn't my type but we were good friends and I thought of him as a younger brother. The fact that we were close helped us act like we were together, but that didn't mean we really were. I think they are really good friends and good actors, so they can draw on their friendship to make their acting more believable.

Also, Jenna really seems to love her husband, the way she talks about him is absolutely adorable. (I watch way too many Jenna Fisher interviews.)

Aug 13th 2007

I spotted Tina Fey on Sesame Street this morning. I know she isn't an Officite but she is the title of the thread, so I am giving her an honorary mention.

Aug 13th 2007

Nice, I blogged about that. Off to youtube...

Oct 17th 2007

I saw Jeff Garlin's movie "I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With" last night and Phyllis has a cameo role. She's part of Jeff's over-eaters anonymous group. She's very, very funny. I was looking on IMDB and I guess she was a casting director on Curb Your Enthusiasm so that's probably how Garlin knows her. Not a bad movie either.

Oct 18th 2007

Sorry for the double post, but I was looking on youtube for the opening for the other thread, and I found this. Holy-90s-Melora. Very weird.

Jan 5th 2008

Just saw Captain Jack (is a fartface) in a Budweiser commercial.

Jan 18th 2008

Spike-TV is showing a CSI episode with Krasinski in it.

The NA Ladies can thank me later. :-D

Jan 18th 2008

Jim looks weird with dark hair. And who knew he wanted to be a dentist?

Jim = Herbie the Elf?

Jan 18th 2008

I saw an episode of Cold Case with him in it once. The only episode of Cold Case I've ever seen all the way through.

Jan 20th 2008

Did anybody count exactly how many times Capt. Jack was on hawking Bud during the NFC Championship Game? It had to be at least 80.

Jan 20th 2008

I like the part where he talks about how hard lager is to brew, and how "darker, cloudier beers can be more forgiving of flaws". That's either an excuse for why Budweiser tastes like crap, or a condmenation of beer that has flavor.

Let's see, I considered smacking my TV with a baseball bat 73 times this evening. Subtract the 31 occasions on which unreasonable praise for Brett Favre provoked that response, and that leaves . . . 42 times that Captain Jack turned up.

Jan 20th 2008

I like the part where he talks about how hard lager is to brew, and how "darker, cloudier beers can be more forgiving of flaws". That's either an excuse for why Budweiser tastes like crap, or a condmenation of beer that has flavor.

I also had to laugh at that particular ad. "Do you have any idea how hard it is to make thin, watery, flavorless beer?"

Jan 20th 2008

Did anybody count exactly how many times Capt. Jack was on hawking Bud during the NFC Championship Game? It had to be at least 80.

I thought he was actually on more last week. Either way it's way too much.

Jan 21st 2008

Those Budweiser commercials are offensive to any beer drinker over the age of 23. Especially those of us who live in the Microbrewery Capital of the Free World.

Jan 21st 2008

I watched those commercials while nursing a Saranac Diamondback Bock and thinking, "No kidding, asshat?"

Jul 5th 2008 edited

25th Hour is on some random cable channel and even though I've seen it (and pimped it on here) numerous times, this was the first time I realized Lonny had a small role as a club bouncer.

Jul 5th 2008

On we can officially put Wyatt Cenac, improviser in the Scranton improv class and new-ish commentor on the Daily Show, in his rightful thread! Tra la la!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 147 of 147
Top of PageBack to discussions