Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Office Fanfiction Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 71
  12. >
31 to 60 of 2106
May 23rd 2007

Hey, Brian, I'm pretty much finished with one of the 4 scenes that I've been thinking of. Is there an easy way to add on to your story? Or should I just post it here?

May 23rd 2007

Send it to my e-mail address, and I'll add it and link to it here.

May 23rd 2007

I can't wait to read it you guys!

May 23rd 2007

PS I have been partial to "The Love Song of Squirrel McPants" of late...

I just discovered this last night! I was up past midnight reading it and I'm still not caught up. I had to quit when my baby started crying. But I'm anxious to finish reading. I jump online a lot during the day but I don't really have time to sit and read for an extended period of time. Don't tell me how it ends for those who have read it. And for those who haven't, you should. It's just fun.

May 23rd 2007 edited

Brian, that was really good! And Single Tear, I can't wait to see your contribution!

May 23rd 2007

I have been partial to "The Love Song of Squirrel McPants" of late...

I just spent the last hour and a half reading this entire thing in one sitting. Wow. That's all I can say right now. I will never looks at the squirrels on campus the same way again. Just...wow.

May 23rd 2007 edited

Nevermind! Edited to prevent my own embarrassment.

May 23rd 2007

("The Love Song of Squirrel McPants" and a glass of wine. What a perfect night!)

May 24th 2007

I just finally finished reading Squirrel McPants. Wow. That's some fun reading.

May 24th 2007

Chapter 2 is up. Anyone want to take a stab at chapter 3?

May 24th 2007

Ok, I stayed up way later than I should have last night reading Squirrel McPants.

May 24th 2007

Chapter 2 was great, Brian, and ST. Well done. Keep it up, (somebody else)

May 24th 2007

Ok, I stayed up way later than I should have last night reading Squirrel McPants.

That good, huh? I've got it bookmarked.

May 24th 2007

Good job, Brian and Single Tear! Keep them coming!

I've been reading that Squirrel McPants fanfic this whole morning and I haven't done ANY work here. Luckily my lead is out today because that thing is addicting. I think I'm on chapter 5 now. Its just one of those days, you know, when you have a ton of work to do but you just don't want to do it.

May 24th 2007

Anyone want to take a stab at chapter 3?

I hope someone does because I really like the first two chapters. But that person will not be me because I can't write dialogue to save my life so all my chapter would consist of is "They went back to Jim's apartment and had sex for five hours in ten different positions."

Add me to the list of Squirrel McPants fans. Has it been updated in the past week?

May 24th 2007

I'd love to take a crack at one of these chapters one of these days.

May 24th 2007

I would take a stab at Chapter 3. How would I post it?

May 24th 2007

Brian, did you get my email? I emailed Brian another installment but now I feel bad. I'm an installment hog :-(

May 24th 2007 edited

STe-mailed me a while ago to say she started ch. 3. Maybe we should establish a queue?

1. Bri (done)
  2. ST (done)
  3. ST (done)
  4. Jake
  5. Pan

This is very cool. A group creative effort. We can send it to Jenna as a little light hospital bed reading (that in reality she'll never see, but still). At the very least, it's a legacy of our time here. Our employers should get something for their time, after all.

Anyone's welcome to join as far as I'm concerned. The more voices the better.

May 24th 2007

I got your e-mail saying you were working on it, ST. Did you send it?

May 24th 2007

Can I snag chapter 6?

May 24th 2007 edited

Yeah, Brian, at exactly 6:19. I'll resend it.

eta: resent 8:13

(Thanks)

May 24th 2007

my chapter would consist of is "They went back to Jim's apartment and had sex for five hours in ten different positions."

You go, Jim! And Pam, I mean...That's a lot of positions. What has Pam been reading during her singledom?

May 24th 2007

Probably the same fanfic that some of us have been reading ;-)

May 24th 2007

Absolutely. For the sake of organization, and so no one has to do any unnecessary rewriting, we'll go in order the order below, which is based on the order in which people said they wanted to contribute (Sorry Jake!). And it's best not to start a chapter until the previous chapter has posted so each picks up where the last left off.

Since I started it, it's under my fanfiction.net login. So you can e-mail chapters to me at the address listed in my account and I'll post them, making a note here as soon as I do. Just so it's clear it's a group effort, I'll see if I can change the title. Maybe something like "Northern Attackers Attack the Hiatus." Or maybe something good instead.

By the way, we rule for doing this. Just sayin'.

1. Bri (done)
  2. ST (done)
  3. ST (on the way)
  4. Jake
  5. Pan
  6. Post-it Thief
  7. open...
  8. open...
    etc.
May 24th 2007

Yay! This is fun.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming.

May 24th 2007 edited

Ch. 3 is up!

Jake, you are on the clock.

May 24th 2007

Yeah, no pressure or anything, Jake. But if you make them hold hands and drink tea and watch When Harry Met Sally after they go up to her apartment, heads are gonna roll.

May 24th 2007

Just a heads up, Squirrel McPants is finished. The author, time4moxie, regularly visits OTCR and I believe she is doing a follow up to Squirrel, probably having to do with the 12 labours Jim will have to do to keep Pam happy or something.

May 24th 2007

Yeah, no pressure or anything, Jake. But if you make them hold hands and drink tea and watch When Harry Met Sally after they go up to her apartment, heads are gonna roll.

But remember the condition for Jim watching a movie like When Harry Met Sally? I say, have 'em watch chick flicks all night, if you know what I'm sayin'.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 71
  12. >