Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Office Fanfiction Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 71
  12. >
91 to 120 of 2106
May 25th 2007

what memo, PIT? Is it that you don't like being referred to as PIT? Is that it, PIT?

May 25th 2007

Somebody better write the racy stuff, because I'm not. I'm blushing just thinking about it.

Should I admit here that I've actually written some erotic fiction that has been published somewhere on the World Wide Web? No, I probably shouldn't admit that.

But I'm not doing Jim and Pam erotica!

May 25th 2007

Yeah, you must have just put it straight into the special filing cabinet called the garbage can. It's not like it was from corporate or anything, so no biggie.

May 25th 2007

Wow, Sticky Note Stealer, Pan didn't waste any time! (Way to go Pan!) I am eagerly awaiting what you do with this. I'm glad I'm not next. All I could write next are giggles. (And good luck on the test, btw! Perhaps a test concerning certain anatomy is just what you need to be inspired...)

But I'm not doing Jim and Pam erotica!

Why the hell not Mixed Berries? Just insert Jim and Pam's names into what you already have. C'mon! You know how to do it and you know we all want it ;-)

I'd be willing to jump on another.

But I thought you wanted to take it slow, Jake?

May 25th 2007

I'm four chapters in and this Squirrel McPants business rocks.

May 25th 2007

It's addictive. I didn't realize how long it was until I spent many late nights with it and still hadn't finished it. (Yeah, that's what I said.) But it's worth it. Looking forward to the sequel.

May 25th 2007

I can't wait to see how she recovers from the fact that she's made Jim a complete stalker from the start. That is not cool to spy on people. Not to say I wouldn't do exactly the same thing ;)

May 25th 2007 edited

Trust me that I have something funny to say here but I can't say it so as not to ruin the ending for you.

May 25th 2007

Let me just say for the record, so I have it in writing, that I predict there will be developments relating to the identities of the various chatters. That is all. I can't believe even fanfic needs spoiler warnings.

May 25th 2007

I have been loving the Nothern Attacking effort so far. Keep the chapters coming!

Also (and I don't think it was mentioned in this post previously), I didn't write it, but I've been impressed with 11:59. Actually, I can't even have claimed to have completely read the whole thing. I am so crazy about the possibilities following "The Job" that I just read everything set after that (which in this particular case is three, well-thought out, well-written chapters). Perhaps head back and give the others more than a cursory read, but at this point I am still warming up to the idea of being so "Office"-obsessed as to read fanfic. Ah, who am I kidding? I'll read them when I wake up tomorrow....

May 25th 2007

Having a great time reading the fanfic here! But, please God, someone on the Northern Attacking the Hiatus staff please mess up Jim's hair! Pam can't make love to Jim for the first time with him looking like Karen's preppy boy! Blech!

Pam's Jim! I want Pam's Jim!

May 25th 2007

Pam's Jim! I want Pam's Jim!

I'm on it, VB.

May 25th 2007

God job on the fanfic, guys! Can't wait to read the rest!

That Squirrel McPants is pretty addictive, huh? I took me all day at work on Thursday to read it. I read it on my blackberry in case there was anything NSFW in it. I think I got carpel tunnel from all the scrolling down I did.

May 25th 2007

Okay, it's sent to Brian. We'll see what you guys think, I'm not sure. It was my first try at fanfic, but I think you'll like it.

May 26th 2007

Brian, I liked your "Three for Lunch" story. Too bad it got abandoned. Kevin's priceless.

May 26th 2007

Nice job Stealer of Yellow Sticky Notes. I just posted it here. And thanks Pan. Maybe I'll jump back in with a "flash-forward" or something.

This made me laugh...

That Squirrel McPants is pretty addictive, huh? I took me all day at work on Thursday to read it.

Never let work get in the way of your fanfic or your Office addiction.

May 26th 2007

That was good readin', Goldenrod Paper with Adhesive Swiper!

SPOILER FOR CHAPTER 6!

Nice way to squirm your way out of a smut scene with that phone call! And thanks for messing up Jim's hair. And I love the earrings.

END SPOILER!

Who's next, Brian? Who's next? I want to read more!

May 26th 2007

Nice way to squirm your way out of a smut scene with that phone call! And thanks for messing up Jim's hair. And I love the earrings.

And the West Side Story reference was a nice nod too!

May 26th 2007

Checking the list and it appears we have an opening.

1. Brian (done)
  2. Single Tear (done)
  3. Single Tear (done)
  4. Jake (done)
  5. Pan (done)
  6. Post-it Thief (done)
  7. open...

So who's feeling froggy?

May 26th 2007 edited

Mixed Berries! I'm more than a little curious what you could do with the next chapter. (Please?)

eta: Didn't mean to exclude anyone else with that comment... it's just a rainy weekend and I want me some more fanfic to read!

May 26th 2007

ST, your encouragement certainly is, um... encouraging, but it's 3:00 on Sunday morning and I've just had a big night out... Tomorrow (um... today) is a busy day and the next chance I get to sit and write will be at least 4 or 5 days away. I'm pretty sure everyone would like the next installment before then!

Hmmm, what other excuses are there? ;-)

May 26th 2007

Oh, Mixed Berries, you're such a tease ;-)

May 26th 2007

That's what they've all said!

May 26th 2007

It's Saturday and I'm bored. Thanks for giving me something to do for a little bit, guys! Good work on the story so far - I'm not really a fanfic afficionado, but that's fun stuff.

SPOILER FOR CHAPTER 6! Nice way to squirm your way out of a smut scene with that phone call! And thanks for messing up Jim's hair. And I love the earrings.

Way to stick it to the man, Post-It! It was awesome.

May 26th 2007

Yeah, I loved the chapter. Very clever. And "Jan Muffin?" The show writers will be regretting that you beat them to that one.

May 26th 2007

Outstanding, Post-It Thief! I woudn't think it your first effort!

Thanks for messing up Jim's hair for me! (I'll just assume it was for me...)

I hope someone signs up for Chapter 7 soon! You're all doing a great job.

May 26th 2007

Hey, Brian, I know I've already done 2 chapters, but for the sake of keepin' it alive this weekend, I'll write another one tonight if no one has volunteered yet. Let me know! (I promise I won't keep it clean.)

May 26th 2007

All yours ST, and I'll take chapter 8 after that. (Please let someone have gotten the hibbity dibbity done by then.) By the way, clearly this is moving beyond a first date story and into "first days" territory. (Makes you wonder how many times they'd do it in the first week.)

May 26th 2007

let someone have gotten the hibbity dibbity done by then.

Well, if I'm doing CH 7 and you're doing CH 8, then this "someone" would have to be me, wouldn't it? Oh dear. I don't know if I can do it. I'll at least promise a little hibbity but I don't know about the dibbity...

May 26th 2007

Aw come on. That's like the wam bam without the thank you ma'am. Not that there's anything wrong with wam bam, as long as it's consensual, but you should always say thank you.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 71
  12. >