Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Office Fanfiction Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 59
  5. 60
  6. 61
  7. 62
  8. 63
  9. 64
  10. 65
  11. 66
  12. ...
  13. 71
  14. >
1861 to 1890 of 2106
Nov 10th 2008

I found a nice, fluffy one-shot last night called Got Me.

I haven't read this one, yet. I'll have to read it tonight. I really like the one shot called Bluetooth Blues. It's a short one-shot about the discussion Jim and Pam had right after Customer Service.

Nov 10th 2008

There's also a nice one called Just Say When, which takes place during and after Pam's conversation with d-bag Alex.

Nov 10th 2008

Crossroads is Britney's movie. Did we ever guess Daoust's kid's name?

How are these two sentences related?

• I posted them both.

• They were posted at the same time.

• Both have a name in them.

• Both names in them are possessive nouns.

• Both sentences are about the names of the things that are possessed - the names of the direct objects?

But you asked how they're related, not what they have in common. And I've got nothing. I'm a spaz.

Nov 10th 2008 edited

Someone should get on that. Oooooooooooh yeah.

Nov 10th 2008

Kelly's party that Dwight and Jim didn't go to is screaming for a fic.

Nov 10th 2008

You know what makes me sad? Well, among many other things? Dan "I Used to Be Awesome" Aykroyd was in Crossroads.

That's OK. So was Steve Vai.

Nov 10th 2008

There's also a nice one called Just Say When, which takes place during and after Pam's conversation with d-bag Alex.

And that's how they realistically keep Jim and Pam in Scranton for a little while longer.

Nov 22nd 2008

So, please someone help me out. I haven't found any good fanfic in a LONG time! Anyone got any suggestions?

Nov 22nd 2008

I recently read I Didn't Love it at First by Lovefool, and I liked it a lot.

Nov 23rd 2008

Yup, that was a good one. I read it last night.

Nov 23rd 2008

Thanks VG. Anything else come to mind? is it just me, or has there been a serious lack of interesting, well-written fic lately, besides Inside Jokes? Or am I just being picky?

Nov 23rd 2008

There's a couple of ones that have blue ribbons on the first page. You can try those. I haven't read them, yet, but am planning to.

Nov 23rd 2008

Well, my take on it is this. They're together and happy now, and I think for many of the writers over there, it's not as interesting to write about happiness as it is to write about angst. I've noticed quite a drop off since they've been together, but maybe that's just me. That said, I'm just really, really happy they're together.

Nov 23rd 2008

Me too. I'd rather have a good show with a happy PB & J than good fanfic!

Nov 23rd 2008 edited

Nov 23rd 2008

Yeah, I think people wrote about Jim and Pam getting together but now that we have that, there's no need for them to write about it. I think this fanfic pretty much describes why people aren't writing as much.

Dec 17th 2008

Talkative has a really great story up called By Night. I highly recommend it. It's Talkative, so you know it's worth a read.

Finally a GREAT story!! It's been too long.

Dec 17th 2008

I read it, and totally agree with you Sparkles.

Dec 17th 2008

I was just about to give up on fanfics because lately it's been all so meh or not well written at least to me. But she is fantastic.

Dec 17th 2008

I read it and loved it, as well. Another one I liked lately was "Give Me A Sign" by callisto.

Dec 17th 2008

Callisto is great. I typically don't love AU, but Give Me A Sign is very well done.

But I have to say, Talkative is my absolute favorite. She has the ability to write such entertaining, believable stories. never over the top. Plus she can write the bow chica bow bow better than almost anyone.

Dec 17th 2008

I thought I heard 'bow chica bow bow', and this was the first thread I checked. Perhaps a trip to More Than That is in order.

Dec 17th 2008

Talkative is my absolute favorite.

Ditto. I re-read Shotgun Wedding for fun every once and awhile.

Dec 18th 2008

By Night wasn't bad at all. I might be spending a bit of time over at MTT today, since it's really quiet at work today.

Also, if anyone wants to entertain me with conversation, I'm right here. Don't be shy.

Dec 18th 2008

"Wasn't bad at all?" Well, shucks, Daoust, I'm blushing!! ;-)

No wonder my ears were burning. I popped over to make sure that Give Me a Sign had caught everyone's eye and find all of this love waiting here for me. It's flattering, really.

I don't know why, but MTT is jumping all of a sudden. Is it the cold weather? The month-long hiatus? Hard to say, but I've got two more in the pipe myself, one of which I hope to find time to get out there before the year's out (we'll have to see - I may write the bow chica bow wow, but that doesn't mean it's easy).

Cheers, all.

Dec 19th 2008

Here's a really nice Michael and Holly Christmas story. I think the author gets them just right.

I also think this one is cute. It's about Michael's mom.

Dec 19th 2008

It's about Michael's mom.

Mmmilffff.

Dec 19th 2008

but MTT is jumping all of a sudden.

Well, it's cold here in Iowa.

Dec 19th 2008

but MTT is jumping all of a sudden.

Yeah, right after he asks Madge how high.

Dec 19th 2008

Heeyyyyy!!!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 59
  5. 60
  6. 61
  7. 62
  8. 63
  9. 64
  10. 65