Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Office Fanfiction Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 60
  5. 61
  6. 62
  7. 63
  8. 64
  9. 65
  10. 66
  11. 67
  12. ...
  13. 71
  14. >
1891 to 1920 of 2106
Dec 21st 2008

Yeah, right after he asks Madge how high.

(belated) Zing!

Dec 21st 2008

MTT is jumping all of a sudden.

Yeah, right after he asks Madge how high.

Ahaha! Hermanas!

Dec 21st 2008

Madge, it's so good to hear from you! You know who was pretty worried.

Dec 22nd 2008 edited

I know, poor dear. I got home last night about 7:30 after an 8-hour trip through high winds. mtt and I were both expecting I would be driving through blizzard conditions (as forecast) or icy roads but the roads were surprisingly clear. The wind made it difficult and the car was rocked by a blast several times but it was a lot easier driving than I thought. Anyway, I did take my time and drove carefully and I'm safely back home in the tundra again. It sure was nice to be in 40 - 50 degree temps for a few days.

Now I can get ready for Christmas in Dubuque!

Dec 22nd 2008

I'm glad you made it back safely, Madge!!

Dec 22nd 2008

Thanks, BTF! Christmas with the family was not as stress-filled as I anticipated but I'm very glad to be home. Very glad.

Jan 27th 2009

If you haven't, you MUST go read Talkative's new take on the first date. It's amazing. That's all I'll say. Go forth and read!

Jan 27th 2009

Oh good! I still love first date stories. Thanks Sparkles!

Jan 27th 2009

I don't know. Is there fisting?

Jan 27th 2009 edited

Not on a first date, I hope.

Jan 27th 2009

Yeah, that's strict third date action.

Jan 27th 2009

Did I miss something? I know I've been MIA lately, but has there been more talk about fisting than usual around here lately?

Jan 27th 2009

No, just the normal amount of fisting talk.

Jan 27th 2009

Did anyone see that clip from Fox News where one of the talking heads was discussing the Obamas' love for one another and said something about how you can see them fisting. She meant fist bump, but yeah. that was great!

Jan 27th 2009 edited

That was hilarious. I wish I could have sat in on the conversation where she was informed of what she'd said. That wasn't Fox News, by the way, but a local Fox affiliate, kind of like the difference between MSNBC and News 4 New York.

Here it is. That version adds a little fun to the end.

Feb 4th 2009 edited

The second chapter of Vocabulary is up. Seriously folks, go read it! I think that Week's End and Week Days are the bees knees, and I didn't think it was possible, but Talkative may of topped herself. That sounds sorta... never mind. Getting mind out of gutter. Anyway, as I was saying... go read the second chapter of this amazing first date fiction!

Feb 4th 2009

I've been reading Vocabulary, and it really is fantastic.

Feb 4th 2009

Ditto.

Feb 4th 2009

Word. I read it this morning when I got the email update. Shhh, don't tell anyone at work.

Feb 9th 2009

Wendolf has posted the second part to Philly Jim, New York Pam. Hmmmm. Any takers?

Feb 9th 2009

I saw that and was just about to email VG about it. I did not like that she wrote Jim and Pam so out of character in the last one (I couldn't even finish it) so I doubt that I will read this one...but if it's any good, give me a holler and I might read it.

Feb 9th 2009

The name Wendolf always kind of spooked me.

Feb 9th 2009

I read the first chapter. I don't know. I'm with you lem, the way she wrote Jim and Pam were very out of character, but I had to just give it a looksie. I don't think I'll be stopping back for updates. And after she wrote Philly Jim I can't quite enjoy some of her other pieces as much. I didn't realize how much she dislikes Pam/ blames Pam for so much of the drama. And now when I've gone back to read some of her other stories I can't help but see some Pam-hate and overwhelming Jim-love.

Feb 9th 2009

Very well said Sparkles.

Feb 17th 2009

I just read a story called Nothing Ventured by JAMhands. It's about some of the things that could have been going through Pam's head when she and Roy left Phyllis' wedding. It's really well done.

Feb 17th 2009

Thanks, VG. I've been looking for something new to read.

Feb 17th 2009 edited

I just read a story called Nothing Ventured by JAMhands. It's about some of the things that could have been going through Pam's head when she and Roy left Phyllis' wedding. It's really well done.

Hey. That's pretty cool. I just watched PW this weekend and had the thought that there was lots of fodder in that ep for some fanfic.

Mar 20th 2009 edited

Talkative has posted a new story over at MTT called What the Jukebox Knows. It's her usual quality stuff.

Mar 20th 2009

Thanks for the recommendation, DC. That was a great read.

Apr 15th 2009

I've been reading *NY is for Lovers over at MTT, and it's been great so far.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 60
  5. 61
  6. 62
  7. 63
  8. 64
  9. 65
  10. 66
  11. 67
  12. ...