Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Office Fanfiction Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 61
  5. 62
  6. 63
  7. 64
  8. 65
  9. 66
  10. 67
  11. 68
  12. ...
  13. 71
  14. >
1921 to 1950 of 2106
Apr 16th 2009 edited

I thought Virginia was for Lovers. Or Vermont. Exactly how many states are for lovers, anyway? We need an official number.

Apr 16th 2009

Apparently, Kansas is not.

Apr 16th 2009

New Jersey is for buggers. Is that close enough?

Apr 16th 2009

Boom! Jersey roasted.

Apr 16th 2009

I thought Virginia was for Lovers. Or Vermont. Exactly how many states are for lovers, anyway? We need an official number.

According to Google and Wiki, the only state that is for Lovers is Virginia, so one.

May 6th 2009

More Than That was just blocked by my office computer for the following reason:

The Websense category "Malicious Web Sites" is filtered.

Anybody else having trouble? I've always been able to access it before from here.

May 6th 2009

I just checked yesterday. Still works for me. Too bad there's still nothing great worth reading.

May 6th 2009

Vampiric Blood updated Cardiac Care. Have you been reading that one?

May 6th 2009

That story has been around since the dark ages of fanfic. How many chapters does it have anyway? I usually don't even start reading a finished story that has more than 10 chapters anymore. I don't have the time or patience for a 30 chapter story, and besides, if you haven't said all you wanted or needed to say in 15 chapters max, you need to start a new story. Fanfic shouldn't be a chore, in my opinion. And these great big long tomes take the fun out of fanfic, if you ask me.

May 6th 2009

I like some of the long ones (twss) but do wish VB would update more frequently. It should be over soon.

May 6th 2009

It should be over soon.

T also WSS

May 6th 2009

And these great big long tomes take the fun out of fanfic, if you ask me.

Especially Cardiac Care. I started out enjoying it, and now however many chapters into it, the story has only been going on for a few days. Where as in real life, it feels like it's been years and years. And years.

May 7th 2009 edited

It should be over soon.

T also WSS

Maybe you should pick up a copy of Cosmopolitan magazine, or something, MTT. Every time I see that magazine in the grocery store, there's a headline on the cover promising the reader 'the best sex of your life'. Cosmo usually doesn't lie, so they usually have helpful hints in there. Not that I'd know.

May 7th 2009

I told you guys about how one of my students wanted to use an article from Cosmo as a source in his term paper, right? And that this was after I had beaten them over the head with the message that only "scholarly journals" would be accepted as sources?

May 7th 2009

I'm surprised it was a dude using Cosmo, frankly.

May 7th 2009

If he was married or had a steady girl, then he often found piles of Cosmo next to the throne at her place. You pick things up you wouldn't otherwise when there's nothing else to read.

May 7th 2009

"A steady girl?" Were you in an iron lung?

May 7th 2009

Were?

May 7th 2009

I told you guys about how one of my students wanted to use an article from Cosmo as a source in his term paper, right?

One of my classes actually had us examining a magazine article and using it against two of our class source books for our term paper. The class is about sexuality and performance, so several people used Cosmo (I almost did, but found a different article at the last minute).

May 7th 2009

so several people used Cosmo (I almost did, but found a different article at the last minute).

Glamour?

May 7th 2009

so several people used Cosmo (I almost did, but found a different article at the last minute).

Glamour?

Field & Stream?

May 7th 2009

High Times?

May 7th 2009

I almost said 'Boys Life' but decided that might be too far.

May 7th 2009

Details, actually.

May 7th 2009

I almost said 'Boys Life' but decided that might be too far.

At least you didn't say "Cat Fancy".

May 20th 2009

I don't know if others have been noticing, but there seems to have been a boom of new fanfic lately, probably at least partly because of the season finale. I've actually come across some really nice stories lately.

May 20th 2009

I've actually come across some really nice stories lately.

Uh..... hhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhhh what?

By that I mean, what stories did you like? Specifically. By name.

May 23rd 2009 edited

Does anyone here write Fan Fic or maybe do some online RPG? Not nesicarily the office I am just really bored and wouldn't mind doing a random rpg if some people were interested.

May 23rd 2009

Hold your horses till the Summer Hiatus contest, saucey. I think you'll like it, if you can hold out till then... ... ...

Jun 16th 2009

I'm really liking this fic over at MTT.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 61
  5. 62
  6. 63
  7. 64
  8. 65
  9. 66
  10. 67