Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Office Fanfiction Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. 67
  9. 68
  10. 69
  11. 70
  12. 71
  13. >
1981 to 2010 of 2106
Aug 16th 2009

Aw, boo to no ending.

Aug 16th 2009

I remember that one. It makes me sad when people just kind of let these stories get forgotten, when there are readers like us still waiting to hear how it ends. The first story I ever got into on MTT was One Day, and it takes so long to be updated, I start to lose hope that it will ever be finished.

Aug 16th 2009

Yeah, I'm still reading that one, too. Didn't it get updated lately? Any good new ones? The only ones I've read lately (and by lately I mean within the past three months) are ones that I had favorited a while ago.

Aug 16th 2009

I think it got updated recently-ish, but it's usually months and months in between updates. I've found a few I like recently, but nothing in particular comes to mind.

Aug 17th 2009

Time to start writing your own, ladies. Wedding day fanfic will probably be popular in the next little while.

Aug 17th 2009

Hey, Daoust, when are you going to finish yours?

Aug 17th 2009 edited

HEY MISS! Where've you been?

In answer to your question, it got left to die. Sorry to all my fans. Hahaha.

Aug 17th 2009

I thought One Day was finished?

Aug 17th 2009

I've been around, Daoust. Just too busy to post much. I really liked your story and think you should finish it. I haven't gone to MTT in ages, though, because my office decided it had "malicious content" and blocked it. I get e-mails about updates and new stories, but by the time I get home, I forget to look them up. Kind of like here, when somebody posts a picture on anything but Flickr.

Aug 17th 2009

I've tried writing fanfiction a bunch of times, but they've been epic fails IMO.

Aug 17th 2009

I thought One Day was finished?

Almost, but no.

Aug 17th 2009

My sister's fic

She wrote it a while ago but never got around to finishing it...I thought it was good.

Aug 18th 2009

That link doesn't work again, fancynewbeesmeister. If you can fix it, I'd like to give it a read.

Aug 19th 2009

I never get tired of first date stories.

Sep 3rd 2009

I never get tired of first date stories.

That was a good one, Veggie. Got any more?

Sep 3rd 2009

I liked this one too.

Sep 3rd 2009

I read that one on fanfiction.net VG...I liked it a lot too.

Sep 4th 2009 edited

I just spent the majority of my afternoon going back through this thread and reliving the whole NA fanfic thing you guys did. That's all, really. Just thought you should know. Once.

Oct 2nd 2009

Double posting. Good thing I'm here (and I get bored easily) or this thread would never see the light of day.

I haven't been to MTT or any other Office fanfic site lately. But there's gotta be some preggers or wedding fanfic starting in rotation these days, I'd bet.

Oct 6th 2009

I've written two Office fanfictions so far on fanfiction.net... here's the link for the first one What Really Happened?

here's the link to the first chapter of my second one The Intern

Oct 7th 2009

This one is just beautiful, and perfectly timed.

Oct 7th 2009

That was beautiful VG. I welled up a little reading it.

Oct 7th 2009

I was just going to link to that one, VG. It's just beautiful.

Oct 7th 2009

Can somebody bump this for me? My office blocks the fanfic website, but I'll forget by the time I get home unless this thread is white. Thanks!

Oct 7th 2009

Bumped for MISSterious.

Oct 7th 2009

Dammit, I opened it!!

I suck.

Oct 7th 2009

Bumped again for MISS.

That kinda reminds me of a Third Eye Blind song.

Oct 7th 2009

I welled up a little reading it.

I did too, but more than a little. I'm going to be a complete mess tomorrow night.

Oct 7th 2009 edited

I'm going to be a complete mess tomorrow night.

Samesies. Definitely...Jim's toast promo turned me into a weeping disaster.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. 67
  9. 68
  10. 69
  11. 70
  12. 71