Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Office Fanfiction Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...
  13. 71
  14. >
181 to 210 of 2106
May 30th 2007

Maybe I'll have to take up the call and write a chapter.

You say that like it's optional, CZ-J. Well, it is, but still. I want mass involvement here. This is our legacy. This and countless hours of lost productivity.

I see the next chapter in my in-box, and I have high hopes for Pan's money scenes. The next slot is wide open to volunteers...

Fanfic is hard.

TWSS, obviously. And no it's not. Keeping the fanfic inside of you when you know it's burning to be let out is hard. Or something.

May 30th 2007 edited

Ch. 10 is up. I don't even know what to say about it except that I think the right person wrote it. Just amazingly well done, Pan.

OK, now I have to go and up the rating from M to MA.

eta: By the way, if I'm reading it right, this has been read, or at least viewed, almost 5,000 times already. I was thinking, if anyone wants they can write a sentence or two about their chapters that can be inserted at the beginning of each. Like "This is what I was going for here..." or "This is the part where I always imagined Pam would..." Or you could just write something snarky or quippy. You can send it to me and I'll add it or e-mail me for the password and add it yourself if you like.

May 30th 2007

Pan. Brian's right- amazingly well done. You did what most of us were too afraid to even attempt and you did it beautifully. Thank you.

May 30th 2007

Fanfic is hard.

TWSS, obviously.

Indeed.

The next slot is wide open to volunteers...

Anyone?

May 30th 2007

Not me. I'm not being a perv today, thank you. Someone else will have to do your dirty work.

May 30th 2007 edited

Pan: excellent work. I loved the tone and the emotion you brought to the scene; it felt very true. Dundie! And second recipient of the golden cojones award. Hang them with pride.

May 30th 2007

You know how Kevin's Don't Go In There Dundie kind of looked like what it was (a guy half squatting)? Makes me wonder what this golden cojones award looks like.

May 30th 2007 edited

lol Brian.

Pan, really liked the chapter.

May 30th 2007

Good job Pan! That chapter left me satisfied and smiling ;o)

May 30th 2007

Makes me wonder what this golden cojones award looks like.

wow... I found some images but I think the visual of that award is better left to the imagination.

May 30th 2007 edited

Phew. I think so too.

By the way we're over 6,000 views now, with lots of great reviews. So who's gonna take a dip in smut pool? Anyone?

The ground rules:

• There are no ground rules...
  • Write as short or long as you like...
  • Be funny, smutty, romantic or angsty as you want...
  • Make up an adjective and be that as much as you want...
  • Win the admiration of friends and colleagues...
May 30th 2007

wow... I found some images but I think the visual of that award is better left to the imagination.

I bet Pan could describe those cojones in a way that is a both tasteful and sensual.

May 30th 2007

I bet Pan could describe those cojones in a way that is a both tasteful and sensual.

yes indeed; I will never look at a walking stick the same way again.

May 30th 2007

yes indeed; I will never look at a walking stick the same way again.

i will never pick up another walking stick ever again.

May 30th 2007

Ha! Sometimes you just need a crutch, ya know?

May 30th 2007

You people disgust me.

May 30th 2007

Aren't you a writer, DftF? How about taking on CH 11? Jim and Pam are standing there naked. Someone's got to do something with them!

May 30th 2007

I would never write such a revolting thing!

Actually, I would, and I can't guarantee that I haven't. But I'm actually working on an entirely different fanfic (only the second I've ever attempted for anything), and I'll have to either finish or give up on that before I contribute to this one.

May 30th 2007 edited

Someone's got to do something with them!

I volunteer to do something with one of them. Not the one with the walking stick. :-)

I'm amazed that the story was so...ummm...long. If I had been Jim it would have been a much shorter read.

But very nice job, ST!

May 30th 2007

Well if I was writing it, I can't promise Pam would have, ummm, "arrived" first. Not on the first try, anyway.

May 30th 2007

But very nice job, ST!

Not me. Pan.

And it takes a big man to admit that he's a shorter read.

May 30th 2007

Hey, Brian, I think the fans on fanfiction.net are hungrily awaiting new chapters. Are you just gonna leave 'em hanging?

May 30th 2007

I didn't think about that. It might be bad form to go there and tell them we continued it elsewhere. I could post the new chapters there, but that sounds like a hassle. I'll have to think on it.

It's not really an issue if no one else volunteers to write the next chapter. Know what I mean Jinx, Loaded Teapot, DwightfromtheFuture and Catherine Zeta-Jones?

May 30th 2007

Don't forget Daoust, ferd, garbagethrower, lemoñadé and Mixed Berries, to name a few more...

May 30th 2007 edited

Absolutely I won't...

eta: Does everyone who's written a chapter have an account at mtt. If you set one up (ridiculously easy), I can list you officially as co-authors so it doesn't look like I wrote the whole thing. I put everyone's name on their chapter title but it still says by me after that. Not that SheaHeyKid is my real name.

May 30th 2007

Pan...

Perfect. Just perfect.

May 30th 2007

Brian, I registered at MTT. Not surprisingly, I'm "Jake."

May 30th 2007

My chapter would consist of: he said and then she said and then he said and she replied back with.... Yeah, that would be fun for no one.

There's a reason I went into engineering in college instead of English.

May 30th 2007

lemoñadé, my old college roommate was a Marine. His dad was a Marine, and his brother was a Marine, too. Besides a ridiculously neat dorm room, I also benefited from useful Marine sayings. One that applies here (and which will possibly haunt you for years as it has haunted me) is: "Excuses are the nails that build the house of failure." What's more, as Jan said, "There are always a million reasons not to do something, lemoñadé."

Translation: you should write a chapter.

May 30th 2007 edited

My dad says, "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail." I don't think that's relevant here, but as long as we're sharing aphorisms.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...