Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Office Fanfiction Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. 67
  9. 68
  10. 69
  11. 70
  12. 71
  13. >
2071 to 2100 of 2106
Sep 14th 2010

It was a WKRP reference.

Bri used an Office reference to your WKRP reference.

Am I the only one understanding all the jokes today? :-)

Sep 14th 2010

Bri used an Office reference to your WKRP reference.

My monkey style will defeat your dragon style.

Sep 14th 2010

That explains the breeze I felt above my scalp.

Sep 14th 2010

I actually had to search Office Quotes for the "addition by subtraction" line. You guys are hardcore.

Sep 14th 2010

For anyone who still is interested in fanfic, this is an excellent "Phyllis' Wedding" one.

Yes, it really is. Thanks for posting the link.

Dec 7th 2010

There is an unfinished story at MTT called Too Late, by Shassafrass.

I stumbled across this post while doing a search, so I looked up the story. I found Jim & Pam to be pathetic people who were beneath contempt. Sometimes tv is better.

Dec 8th 2010

Group Community Fanfic!?!?!

I'm joking.

Dec 8th 2010

That would just be one long scene with Annie naked.

Dec 8th 2010

Sometimes tv is not better.

Dec 8th 2010

Am I the only one who thinks the blond is better looking than Annie?

Dec 8th 2010

Yes you are, including the blond.

Dec 8th 2010

It's a close race, but I'm voting Annie.

Dec 8th 2010

I thought the blond was at first, too, but after a few episodes I changed my mind.

Dec 8th 2010

Maybe because Britta's such a snotbag.

Dec 8th 2010 edited

I think that's it. She also doesn't hold up to close scutiny. She's a little funny looking. Hot, but funny looking. The reverse is true of Ms. Brie. The closer you look, the prettier she gets.

Dec 8th 2010

I'm just basing it off pictures, perhaps if I watched the show I'd feel differently.

Dec 8th 2010

That would just be one long scene with Annie naked.

DftF, I commission you to begin writing. And, not that I would ever impose my will upon you, especially when it comes to writing, a subject wherein your skills far excel my own, but if you wanted to include a shower scene with Annie and Britta early on, I think that might be well received by the readership.

Jan 26th 2011

You guys ran off, VB? Meanies.

Jan 26th 2011

Not our finest hour.

Jan 26th 2011

I forgot about that. It was odd. She didn't even stick around long enough to say, "Eff you all" or "Oh, OK. I can take a joke." Either one would have lent us sorely needed closure.

Jan 26th 2011

Yes, because we were the wronged party.

Jan 27th 2011 edited

What? When did we do that?

It amazes me that I once felt welcomed here.

Oh.

Well, she kinda was a little soft skinned about our ribbing. LTC took 10000000x that, and he's probably still around.

Jan 27th 2011

Yeah, what page is that? I remember being shocked that she was upset, just like that.

Jan 27th 2011

It's on page....wait for it...69.

Jan 27th 2011

You guys ran off, VB? Meanies.

I totally forgot that. And I thought lem meant VG and got all confused.

Jan 27th 2011

You know what? If she can't take two jokes, maybe she doesn't belong around here.

Jan 27th 2011 edited

It’s just yesterday when I read that I felt like April on Galentine’s Day. Remember when her boyfriend and her gay boyfriend’s boyfriend were making fun of all of the old people and of Andy and April says something like, “God, why does everything we do have to be cloaked in like 15 layers of irony” and then walks away and tells the old couple that they are cute? That’s how I felt when I read this thread. VB never really did anything bad on this forum (unlike others who we have been meanies to but they deserve it) and sometimes engaged on episode threads and I thought it was cute that she was still so into fanfic and then we ran her away. I’m not saying this to make anyone feel bad for what happened or anything. I was just reacting to what I had just read. I’m over it. I like that we joke around. Don’t worry. I won’t break up with you guys like April did with her gay boyfriend. And if we do breakup, I'll still makeout with you guys.    

Jan 27th 2011

Is that show back yet?

Jan 27th 2011

I'll still makeout with you guys

I call shotgun!

Jun 1st 2013

I wrote one piece of fanfic, that I recall. It was six and a half years ago. And I just got an email notification out of the blue that someone favorited it. It's a bit rough, but better than I expected.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. 67
  9. 68
  10. 69
  11. 70
  12. 71