Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Office Fanfiction Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. 67
  9. 68
  10. 69
  11. 70
  12. 71
  13. >
2101 to 2106 of 2106
Jun 2nd 2013

I would read your un-fan-fiction, Bri. Get on it. Write me an adventure story with Jim and Pam, only don't call them Jim and Pam. And they don't work at a paper company. Go!

Aug 3rd 2016 edited

Anyone else get an email from the fanfic site More Than That?

This July, MoreThanThat turned ten years old, and we worked all month on bringing our members new and improved features! Here are our summer improvements!

New Look! The Fanfiction Archive has a new responsive, mobile friendly theme to improve our users' browsing experience! (Don't worry, you can still use the classic themes!)

New Bookshelf Feature: Save stories to a browsable list and see when you last read a story with this great new feature!

Updated Profiles: Say goodbye to the AIM and ICQ options and hello to Twitter, Instagram and more! Read more here!

Forum Overhaul! The MTT Boards are finally back in working order! And we are working on many more new features such as more new themes, social media accounts, and (maybe!) a save-as-ePub feature!

Our generous readers had a big part in making this all possible by participating in our FunRaising campaign! We are continuing through August with the goal of getting MTT funded for a whole year (and hopefully beyond!)

We also have received many great responses to our 10th Anniversary Survey! It's still open so if you feel like a fun trip down Dunder Mifflin memory lane, please fill one out!

Thanks for reading and being such great members! We hope to see you around the water cooler!

I feel like I got an email from 2006. There's so much I have to tell young me.

Aug 3rd 2016

You should respond and tell them to short mortgage securities.

Aug 4th 2016

Forum Overhaul!

Like a fresh coat of paint in an abandoned house.

Aug 5th 2016

After it burned down.

Oct 14th 2016

Is this really still a thing?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 63
  5. 64
  6. 65
  7. 66
  8. 67