Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Did You Get That?: The JAM Highlight Reel
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 68 of 68
May 24th 2007

Jim (talking head, about a month ago):

I don't know what I'm going to do, to be honest. I gave it a shot with Pam, but I'm with Karen now. And no, I don't know where that's going. I've been spending a lot of time online lately, between sales calls of course. I found this Internet message board where everyone puts their two cents in about some love triangle they all seem to know about. They must all be friends with two of the three, but they seem to really dislike the third one. Anyway, I've gotten a lot of good advice there that seems to apply to my situation. I'll tell you what, if Pam just gives me a sign - a note maybe or some kind of memento - I'll probably give it one more try. If not, I don't think I'll be in Scranton for long.

Pam (talking head, same day):

Yeah, I spend a lot of time on Internet message boards, mostly chatting about TV shows. Why do you ask?

May 24th 2007

Angela talking head: can I just add my two cents about this ridiculous Jim and Pam situation? Karen is a whore. I know she wears a lot of black, but the spectrum is broad, and black really contains every color, so you know there's green and orange in there somewhere. She sits right behind Dwight and I've seen her looking lustfully at the back of his head every day. It's just inappropriate. She needs to leave. After that, I don't care what happens to Jim. Or Pam. And I don't even eat jam on toast, because it's too sticky.

May 24th 2007

Michael Scott TH: Jim and Pam? Really? Seriously? Well, that I did not know. He wanted to get in her pants before Scranton, but. . . Wow. I thought she was drunk or something at the beach. So, is Karen single now?

May 24th 2007

Kevin TH: Good for Jim. Pam is sooo hot and has nice boobs. But Karen is really hot too. I wonder if he could get them in a threesome? Hmmmm.....

May 24th 2007

Continuing Kevin TH: Jim told me to make a Venn Diagram to compare Karen and Pam. I didn't know what a Venn Diagram was, but when he drew one to show me, I thought it was appropriate because it looks like a set of boobs. Big boobs. Squished together with an expensive push-up bra so the come together in the middle. I love Venn Diagrams...

May 25th 2007

Teapot, I can totally see Kevin saying that.

Oct 21st 2008

This is some good stuff.

Oct 21st 2008

So many new moments to add. Where do we even start?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 68 of 68
Top of PageBack to discussions