Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The yearbook picture! : Guess the episode from the screen
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 72
Jun 25th 2006

Guess the episode this screen is from

I hope it isn't too challenging. :)

First person who gets it right posts a new screen. Try to make it challenging. For example, don't put a screen of Michael playing basketball.

Jun 25th 2006

Not fair! I know the answer but don't have any screencaps to post :-(

Jun 25th 2006 edited
http://www.geocities.com/samnelson99/vlcsnap-2689026.png
This one should be pretty easy too, but I had it handy. A trick question at best.
Jun 26th 2006

PB&J - Email Surveillance?

Jun 26th 2006

Bubble Moderate: Correct. :)

Jun 26th 2006

No Points for Pants -- The 80s party pic is from "The Alliance"

And this pic?

Jun 26th 2006

I say Health Care.

Jun 26th 2006

Yeah, that's definately Health Care.

Jun 26th 2006

Correctamundo. You're up.

Jun 26th 2006 edited

Let's try this one.

I hope it works.

Jun 26th 2006

I just want to say that I love these Office-themed games. Everyone's commentary and insights are interesting to read, but the games make this site even more fun.

Jun 26th 2006

That one's from Office Olympics when Jim, Kevin, and Oscar were playing the "paper triangle flicking and hitting things" game.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures to post :(

Jun 26th 2006

Yes! I saved it because for some reason I "give knucks" to my family and friends. In high school, I knew some kids that did it, but don't know of anyone now. Anyways, when Jim gave Kevin "knucks", I had to save the picture.

Jun 26th 2006 edited

Yeah, I liked it when they gave "knucks," too. It was like something they would do in real life while they're playing Madden Football in John's trailer between shooting scenes.

Jun 26th 2006

Here's little help for those who don't have screens to post or places to host them.

Get your screencaps from The Office Livejournal Community here.

And upload it to Imageshack here so you don't steal a person's bandwidth.

Jun 26th 2006 edited
http://www.geocities.com/samnelson99
Four more, hopefully a bit more challenging.
Jun 26th 2006 edited

The first one (vlcsnap-3126051.png) I think is "The Fight." It's when Pam brings in the papers Michael has to sign and Ryan is in the office with his "secret mission."

The others ones are a bit more challenging for me...

Jun 26th 2006

I believe #3 is from The Fire; it's Ryan, who has just left Michael's performance review (required by the temp agency); I think he's putting the incindiary cheese pita in the toaster oven.

Jun 26th 2006

Is #2 Halloween? When Michael takes off the mache head and calls in Jim or something? Or Pam?

Jun 26th 2006

That'sWhatSheSaid, I'm pretty sure your right it's "Halloween". If you look in the confrence room table, it looks like they have cookies and brownies. Also, it looks like there's a mini pumpkin hanging by the confrence room window.

It looks like Michael is walking out to talk either to Creed or Devon.

Jun 27th 2006

Pretty sure #4 is The Client, when they are discussing worst first dates.

Jun 27th 2006 edited

Edit: Man, something happened to my post. Sorry.

Jun 27th 2006

Pretty sure #4 is The Client, when they are discussing worst first dates

UltimateTeamPlayer: I'm sure you are right. Just before it is revealed that Pam's story is about Roy.

Jun 27th 2006 edited

I believe #3 is from The Fire; it's Ryan, who has just left Michael's performance review (required by the temp agency); I think he's putting the incindiary cheese pita in the toaster oven.

It is Ryan, but I actually think #3 is from Michael's Birthday, just before Dwight enters, soon followed by Angela for their "No Cookie" moment...

EDIT Nope, I'm wrong...

Jul 2nd 2006

Here's a few more to challenge you guys... :)

Screen 1 Screen 2 Screen 3 Screen 4

Jul 2nd 2006 edited

PB&J, I love this game!!

1) The Injury

2) The Alliance

3) Booze Cruise

4) Performance Reviews

Jul 2nd 2006

OMG. You are too good, Lori. All correct. :)

Jul 2nd 2006 edited

Thank you, I LOVE The Office so much that it's really unhealthy.

:-)

PS If I knew how to capture screen shots, I would post some for everyone else to guess. I'm really lame, though, and don't know how.

Jul 2nd 2006

I'm beginning to think that there is no trivia question regarding The Office that Lori would not instantly have the answer to. (bows to the master)

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 72
Top of PageBack to discussions