Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Today is my B-day: When is yours?
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 71
  12. >
1 to 30 of 2124
Jun 28th 2006

I thought I'd start a thread for birthdays. Go ahead and post when yours is. We can also use the thread to spread birthday wishes to those who are having birthdays.
My birthday is July 10th. Fun fact-I share my birthday with Jessica Simpson. So I have the perfect icebreaker if I ever meet Nick Lachey ;)

Jun 28th 2006

July 13th. The webisodes are my present :P

Jun 28th 2006

Mine is September 11th.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you bump into Nick Lachey, ddker ;-) So many questions for him...

Jun 28th 2006 edited

October 9, I share it with John Lennon, John Entwistle, and somebody else famous (can't think of them right now)

1979, by the way, a couple of weeks older than JK

Jun 28th 2006

April 24. Me and Babs Streisand.

Jun 28th 2006 edited

December 4th is mine. I share a b-day with Tyra Banks and Marisa Tomei and Jay-Z

Jun 28th 2006

February 8. I have the same birthday as Seth Green.

Jun 28th 2006

December 31st. I share mine with the likes of Anthony Hopkins and Donna Summer!

Jun 28th 2006

December 31st. I share mine with the likes of Anthony Hopkins and Donna Summer!

I've always felt kinda bad for people born on December 31st, because you have to wait all year for your birthday.

I'm weird like that ;-p

Jun 28th 2006

Not only that, when it gets here, it's not about me! Happy New Year, also here is your Christmas/Birthday gift. Wow, that sounded bitter... My husband's bday is Leap Year, Feb. 29th. So, we are bonded in our birthday issues.

Jun 28th 2006

Ha, how odd. I was just looking on Wikipedia for August 21st. I share a birthday with Serj Tankian. That is pretty awesome.

And Wilt Chamberlain

Jun 29th 2006

January 28th. In the same vain as Elijah Wood.

Jun 30th 2006 edited

Dec 18th. I share it with some infamous and beautiful girls:
- Katie Holmes (Same year, same day, same state lol)
- Christina Aguilera

And some crazies:
- Keith Richards
- Steven Spielberg

And some notables:
- Brad Pitt
- Sammy Davis Jr.
- Ty Cobb

Jul 2nd 2006 edited

March 19th,

Share my birthday with Robert F. Kennedy's Assassin & Bruce Willis.

Other things that happened on my birthdate:

• In 1687, Explorer Robert Cavelier de La Salle, searching for the mouth of the Mississippi River, is murdered by his own men.
  • In 1831, The City Bank of New York becomes the site of the first bank robbery in United States history.
  • In 1962, Bob Dylan released his first album.
Jul 2nd 2006

My birthday is July 28. I shared a bithdate with Jackie Onassis, but now she's deceased. I also share a birthdate with my cousin Kate and she's still living. WW1 began on this date. I always thought that was a little depressing when noting my birthday on the calendar, for some reason this was usually an event that was always there, like Independence day and a full moon.

Jul 2nd 2006

My birthday is on April 11. A few years ago it was on Easter and that was pretty cool. I share my b-day with Manuel Jose Quintana. (Spanish author and poet)

Jul 4th 2006

Well mine's July 3rd... which was yesterday. I share my birthday with the two best actors in the entire history of the world. Tom Cruise and Andrea Barber (Kimi from Full House)

Jul 4th 2006

Happy belated birthday, then, Andy!

And welcome to the bowels of the Office, Northern Attack.

Jul 4th 2006

Well happy belated birthday Andrew Halpert!

Denise

Jul 14th 2006

July 14, Bastille Day. Also shared with...Harry Dean Stanton, Matthew Fox, and Missy Gold (of "Benson" fame!). So I have something to talk about when I meet Molly Ringwald, Dominic Monaghan, or Robert Guillaume?

Jul 15th 2006 edited

October 13

It will be on a friday this year

I share my b-day with Ashanti, Nipsy Russel, Paul Simon, Chris Carter, Marie Osmond, Sammy Hagar, Margaret Thatcher. yay.

I just remembered that I also share my birthday with Sacha Baron Cohen.

Jul 15th 2006

November 17th. I share the same birthday as Martin Scorcese, which would be great if I ever meet Robert Deniro.

Nov 15th 2006

Hey Happy Almost-Birthday, wnyxmcneal. By the way, does your name refer to Bill McNeal on NewsRadio?

My 21st birthday's in four days. And in the spirit of always saying too much, I want to tell you guys what's going on now. I'll be 21 in four days. I know that isn't that old, but I feel like I'm behind of where I should be in life. 3 years ago I moved from Greensboro, NC to a small town in the NC mountains. I moved the summer before senior year, and pretty much lost contact with my friends from high school.

(I didn't make a ton of friends at my new school. I figured, all these kids are moving away anyways, and I wanted to go to the community college in town. So, I have a few friends that live near me.)

Recently I got a facebook account and now I can talk back and forth with my old friends, who live around the state. Some are engaged or married, some are almost done with 4-year degrees, some are buying houses. They all seem like their starting new lives. I still live at home, and this December I'll finish my Associates Degree in Business Administration. I've been looking at transfering to a university, doing a distance learning program to get the 4-year degree, but there are several classes that I'd need for the other degree that I can take at my community college and transfer.

I'm just feeling like I'm so far behind. I don't know if it's some form of jealousy or what. I know it's not self-esteem or confidence issues. I know I'm fortunate for the successes I have in my life. I really like myself overall. I just wish I could be happier for my friends and not focus on my self-perceived shortcomings.

So my reason for coming here was, a lot of you guys are a little older than me. Are these feelings of under-achieving normal? And did you have birthdays that you just didn't feel like celebrating?

Nov 15th 2006

Hey 2CTC, I'm 21 too, so let me see if I can give you some insight...

A lot of my friends from high school who went to college have since dropped out, either moving back home with their parents, or in apartments not too far from their parents. Almost everyone has switched their major at least once, and if they're still in college, I'd say there's a precious few who are still on the 4-year plan. I went to a fairly affluent high school in the suburbs- so I was fairly surprised to hear about all this. Several of my friends are now parents and married. That's where I feel like I'm suddenly behind. I'm not even anywhere close to being ready to get married, let alone have kids! A couple close friends and I decided that what's going on right now is that marriage is trendy. Maybe it's the obsession with celebrity weddings and babies or some kind of delusion, but getting married at 20 is apparently the thing to do. And yes, I felt really behind, like I should be getting engaged now.

But, there are a lot of people who are not as far along as you are. You're close to getting a degree, and have a good idea what you want to do. In my opinion it's better to hold off on making big life choices until you're really sure what you want. When I really thought about it, I realized it was ridiculous to feel like I was suddenly behind everyone else from high school. I'm 21 and in college-i think that's good enough for now. And- I don't even know if I want to get married. So in summary - I don't think you should have any feelings of being an underachiever.

Nov 15th 2006 edited

I'm a newbie here and just started watching The Office a couple of months ago! My birthday is December 8 (I just bought myself Seasons 1&2 of The Office and had a marathon catch-up couple of weekends). I share my birthday (besides my identical twin sister) with:

Teri Hatcher; Kim Basinger; Eli Whitney, the inventor of the cotton gin (I remember learning this in grade school); Sammy Davis, Jr. (sorry twothumbshater, but his birthday is Dec. 8, not the 18th). Mary, Queen of Scots; Flip Wilson, comedian; Jim Morrison; Sinead O'Connor

Not a bad list!!!

ETA: Oops, I forgot to add that John Lennon died on my birthday, such a sad day that year.

Nov 15th 2006

Teri Hatcher

Now you have something to talk about if you ever meet Eva Longoria.

Nov 15th 2006

mine's Oct. 8-I share with Chevy Chase, Jesse Jackson and Matt Damon...not quite the three amigos I was hoping for...

But Martha started her jail sentence on my birthday so it all works out in the end.

Nov 15th 2006

Mary, Queen of Scots

TwinnerA, for some reason, I find that very funny! And welcome to NA!

My birthday is August 19th; or so they tell me :-)

Shared with: Bill Clinton and Coco Chanel, if memory serves...

Nov 15th 2006

Mine's 9 April. I share it with James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth and illegitimate son of Charles II of England, who mounted a monumentally failed attempt to sieze the throne in 1685 and was duly executed for his efforts. Also Charles Baudelaire, Paul Robeson, Peter Gammons, and the dastardly Robbie Fowler.

And, apparently, Hugh Heffner. To quote Close Encounters: This means something. This is important.

Nov 15th 2006

And, apparently, Hugh Heffner.

"Sup', Hef?" Best costume choice ever for the Toby character...

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 71
  12. >