Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
We could work here for years: Occupations
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 111
  5. 112
  6. 113
  7. 114
  8. 115
  9. 116
  10. 117
  11. 118
  12. ...
  13. 122
  14. >
3421 to 3450 of 3631
Jun 17th 2013

You Rainman.

Jun 17th 2013

It would be awesome to scan your brain and see which parts light up while you write backwards. I'd bet that you've got a whole section that's pretty developed where most other people wouldn't have it so developed.

Maybe great pianists?

Jun 17th 2013

I'd bet that you've got a whole section that's pretty developed where most other people wouldn't have it so developed.

Maybe great pianists?

Yeah, J, maybe you've got great pianists?

Jun 17th 2013

That's exactly what I was trying to say. Exactly. Everything is about Jinx's well-developed pianist.

Jun 17th 2013

Can you write backwards with your pianist? Like, in the snow?

Jun 17th 2013 edited

Jinx will love how much you ladies are talking about his pianists. I have Jinx pianist envy.

Jun 17th 2013

Maybe great pianists?

The ability to do that probably does indicate some great skill in some other, more useful area. But I don't know what it is.

Do you ever notice that you are just better (or much worse) at some things than other people? Whether it's word searches or naming songs from snippets or having a large pianist.

Jun 17th 2013

Also, stop stroking my pianist or he'll get a big head!

Jun 17th 2013

I have an uncanny ability to recognize any movie I've ever seen from any given snippet, even if it's less than a second. I used to amaze the ex-Mrs-F with this ability sometimes -- we would sit on the couch and she would flip through the channels and I would call out the names of things as quickly as I could.

This, too, has absolutely no practical application.

Jun 17th 2013 edited

pianist

True story: I once worked at an unnamed university with a very cranky pianist.

I pronounced the word incorrectly in front of him, and he retorted, in his best Don Draper That's what the money is for!!! tone that it was pronounced PEE-ANN-IST because it's a PEE-ANN-OH!!!

That guy was a real dick.

Jun 17th 2013

I thought it was pee-un-ist. Long pee, short un, regular ist.

Jun 17th 2013

I have an uncanny ability to recognize any movie I've ever seen from any given snippet, even if it's less than a second.

This is awesome.

Jun 17th 2013

I thought the whole point of the word pianist is that it sounds like penis.

Jun 17th 2013

That's the whole reason they named a planet "Venus". Just for the rhymes.

Jun 20th 2013

If you go to l o h u d d o t c o m right now and watch the video in the top spot you'll see a live interview and, more important, me in the background. I'm in front of the purple pole to the right side of the screen. I'll wave if you like.

Jun 20th 2013

There are a variety of videos to choose from there. Are you graduating from high school?

Jun 20th 2013

Crap, I missed it! Could you go back?

Jun 20th 2013

No. Not yet.

There are more technical glitches than things that actually work around here.

Jun 20th 2013

I just spent the last 10 minutes clicking on all the recent videos trying to find you, but alas, no luck.

Jun 20th 2013

You should check on the internet for videos of his mom, those are easy to find.

Jun 20th 2013

Easy being the operative term.

Jun 20th 2013

Oh yeah? well I searched for your moms on the Internet, but none of them fit. Except Jinx's. Found her on the World Double-Wide Web.

Jun 20th 2013

You obviously didn't check WideLoad.com.

Jun 27th 2013 edited

I have nothing to do today. I have a dentist appointment at 2:20 that I have to leave for in an hour. So far this morning I have put the report cards in the student files

Jun 27th 2013

You obviously didn't check WideLoad.com.

Nice.

Daoust will you be kid wrangling at home this summer?

Jun 27th 2013 edited

No, not this summer. That was last summer, and it was awesome. By the first week of July I'd already been to the beach with the kids a half dozen times

Jun 27th 2013

I bet you'll have a blast.

Jun 27th 2013

I'm trying not to be seen laughing here as I craft a joke about D having a blast with his cum files. It isn't working.

Jun 27th 2013

That sounds like a pretty fun summer, actually.

Aug 6th 2013

So I just somehow survived another round of layoffs here. I must be Teflon. Or I was laid off long ago and no one told me or remembered to stop paying me.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 111
  5. 112
  6. 113
  7. 114
  8. 115
  9. 116
  10. 117
  11. 118
  12. ...