Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Dwight Quotes
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 77 of 77
Jul 31st 2008

Its not a quote so much as a scene, but the scene in The Coup where Michael tells Dwight he knows he went behind his back with Jan is brilliant. The slobber that is on Dwight's mouth. I mean, the slobber should get its own Emmy.

Aug 1st 2008

"And until that time, there will be no health care coverage for any one!"

Dwight is furious but he's also on the brink of tears. You can hear the crack in his voice.

Amazing job by Rainn Wilson there.

Aug 1st 2008

"And until that time, there will be no health care coverage for any one!"

I love that scene!

Aug 3rd 2008

I love in that same episode, when he picks up the papers he has everyone fill out.

Oscar just hands him a whole pile together, and he says, "That was unauthorized." Heehee!

Aug 6th 2008

Inspired by Jinx in the What Just Happened? thread:

Hello little one. You are the future.

I love the way Toby scrambles to get Sasha as far away from Dwight as possible.

Aug 6th 2008

I love that he was going to have them make corn husk dolls.

Aug 19th 2008

"And circle gets the square."

Aug 19th 2008

"He works here dumbass."

Aug 20th 2008

"If Michael had studied the Spidey principles I drew up for him, Jan's boobs wouldn't be all over the Internet."

Aug 20th 2008

"Constitutions were made to be broken."

Aug 20th 2008

"Constitutions were made to be broken."

TW-theConfederateStatesOfAmerica-S

Aug 20th 2008

Ok. Announcement. My uncle bought me some fireworks. Anyone who wants to see a real show come outside with me now.

Aug 20th 2008

Yes, I have acted before. I was in a production of "Oklahoma" in the seventh grade. I played the part of Mutey the Mailman. They had too many kids, so they made up roles like that. I was good.

Aug 20th 2008

Oh, yeah, its not a Dwight quote, but I love on BC when Jim and Michael have finished their talk about Pam and Michael looks down at Dwight and says, "Its a fake wheel, dummy!"

Aug 20th 2008

Never forget that Dwight was the youngest pilot in Pan Am history.

Aug 20th 2008

You can't fire me, I don't work in this van!

Aug 25th 2008

I didn’t have to work on Friday, so I just now got to look at my daily calendar for that day and it has Dwight saying:

There was a time where I could have won a trip to Orlando, Florida – I think you know what’s there. But in order to claim the prize I needed to shout out in a room of almost two hundred people. I panicked, I froze, and I paid the prize. Sometimes, the hardest word in the world to say is “Bingo”.

I wonder what episode that was supposed to be in.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 77 of 77
Top of PageBack to discussions