Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
You have new music?: Current favorites
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 256
  5. 257
  6. 258
  7. 259
  8. 260
  9. 261
  10. 262
  11. 263
  12. ...
  13. 268
  14. >
7771 to 7800 of 8020
May 23rd 2013

Or bearded clams.

May 23rd 2013

Both lovely and delicious.

May 23rd 2013

Fish tacos are delicious. For the record, I have never had vagina.

May 23rd 2013

For the record, I have never had vagina.

Are you sure? 'Cause...you're a girl, right?

May 23rd 2013

I've never had vagina. I have one. The two tenses make them mean totally different things.

May 23rd 2013

Sorry if I ruined fish tacos

I think the original euphemism referred to "tuna tacos". I always felt weird about fish tacos too, so I would always order the fish enchiladas. We used to call them Enchiladas del Mar down near the border. I used to order them with a split knish and a whisker biscuit on the side.

May 24th 2013

so I would always order the fish enchiladas.

That's so much dirtier, like hard-core tacos.

May 24th 2013

I used to order them with a split knish and a whisker biscuit on the side.

Is this...is this dirty? I can't tell.

May 24th 2013

It doesn't sound very nice...

May 24th 2013

It doesn't sound overly appetizing, that's for sure.

May 24th 2013 edited

I'm pretty sure that was the intent. I don't know. He's at work this morning. Although, those may be real dishes, knowing him.

Okay! So don't google split knish. Although, hilariously, the second result is a page titled 51 Christian Friendly Names for a Vagina.

But it is a dish. It's just far less popular than using the name to refer to a hoo hoo.

Whisker biscuit isn't as bad. It's a component in archery it looks like. So not a dish. But downwards in the results is the urban dictionary listing.

May 24th 2013

Man, I wish Broccoli Rob was my spouse, and came up with food names for all my wieners and giblets.

May 24th 2013

How many wieners do you have?

May 24th 2013

Speaking of wieners and euphemisms, you really have to see the covers of the NY Daily News and the NY Post. They're just going to keep beating this thing until it's dead. I bet it rubs Weiner the wrong way.

May 24th 2013

It's probably soon going to be a common thing for politicians to have naked pictures of them online. I'm sure...if social media was around years ago...we'd have embarrassing photos of Clinton, Bush, and Obama. All three did questionable things when they were younger. And one of them did questionable things when he was older.

May 24th 2013

Forget pictures - Northern Attack alone has put a serious dent in all my political aspirations.

May 24th 2013

A co-worker of mine shared a photo of some energy drink they found online. The name of that energy drink: "Pussy". Let's just say that, while not mentioning it by name, I made crude jokes about it for the rest of the day. That's just how I roll.

May 25th 2013

Music-related postings now: I was at the local record store (the only one still in existence that isn't part of a Best Buy, Walmart, or Target) and found a two-disc set of the best of Marvin Gaye. It was in the used bin, so it was less than full price. Score!

May 25th 2013

Best deal I ever got was when I was 15 and was trying to buy a used Stone Temple Pilots album and when I got home it had What's Going On by Marvin Gaye inside.

May 26th 2013

Best deal I ever got was when I was 15 and was trying to buy a used Stone Temple Pilots album and when I got home it had What's Going On by Marvin Gaye inside.

I think you definitely got a better deal there than if you'd gotten what you wanted originally.

May 27th 2013

Anyone talk about the new National album yet? I'm sampling it now, and I like a few tunes, namely Demons and Don't Swallow The Cap.

May 27th 2013

Anyone talk about the new National album yet?

LATP and I talked about it on the previous page. I've only heard "Don't Swallow the Cap" so far and enjoyed it.

May 27th 2013

Some other favorites to check out, if you like: "Fireproof", "Sea of Love", "Graceless", and "Humiliation"

May 28th 2013

Why not just say the whole album?

May 28th 2013

I saw a review a kid gave of an album and out of 12 songs, he listed 9 as his "favorites."

So, if there are more than 9 tracks on this one, you guys are more discriminating than an 11-year-old. If not, well, I guess we're all looking forward to 7th grade, right guys?

:-)

May 28th 2013

That kid was awesome.

May 28th 2013

Their response was even awesome-er.

May 28th 2013

Uh, let's pretend MISS and I aren't having a side conversation about...stuff we talk about.

Hey, MISS, my mom saw that guy in the plaid suit and said he looked like Sheldon Cooper.

We're going to have to pretend really hard here, guys.

May 28th 2013

I saw a review a kid gave of an album and out of 12 songs, he listed 9 as his "favorites."

On the one hand, this is kind of goofy kid stuff, like how every movie became my new favorite movie the instant I saw it, until I was about thirteen.

On the other hand, there are a few albums where I would probably list at least 75% of the songs as "favorites". In the Aeroplane over the Sea, Takk..., Born to Run. Just to name a few.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 256
  5. 257
  6. 258
  7. 259
  8. 260
  9. 261
  10. 262
  11. 263
  12. ...