Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
You have new music?: Current favorites
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 257
  5. 258
  6. 259
  7. 260
  8. 261
  9. 262
  10. 263
  11. 264
  12. ...
  13. 268
  14. >
7801 to 7830 of 8020
May 28th 2013

On the other hand, there are a few albums where I would probably list at least 75% of the songs as "favorites".

Well, yeah, that's a good point. You don't listen to entire albums if you don't like most/all of the songs. Still, I think if you were just talking about one favorite album and you were saying which were your favorite tracks, you might only give one or two. Even if you really love most of them. I would, anyway.

May 28th 2013

Hey, MISS, my mom saw that guy in the plaid suit and said he looked like Sheldon Cooper.

Uh, your mom is wack-o. Don't tell her I said that.

Daft Swanson

I had to force myself to stop watching that. It's one of the best things I've ever seen.

May 28th 2013

She just said his suit looked like Sheldon's.

Sheldon

May 28th 2013

Yes, the suit does. But it looks much better on Seth.

May 28th 2013

I think it's a bold choice. Is bold the right word?

It was a lot of look. He had pants, a jacket, a shirt, and a tie. And 3 prints.

I'm just sayin', I'd hate to know what his socks had on them.

Jun 2nd 2013

I had pretty much completely forgotten about them, but when they came up on the Pandora, I was reminded: the Violent Femmes are (were?) a great band.

Jun 2nd 2013

the Violent Femmes are (were?) a great band.

This!! They are the soundtrack of much of my troubled teenagerhood.

Jun 2nd 2013

MISS hates 'em. I don't know them enough to care either way.

Jun 2nd 2013

I do hate them. But still, I'm going to be seeing them in a few weeks. I'll probably end up loving them, which will really piss me off.

Jun 3rd 2013

(You kinda deserve it. :-P)

Jun 3rd 2013

I got Toosie's CD in the mail. Thanks, Toos. You draw a good dog.

I haven't listened to it yet, though. I just got home from a work trip to San Francisco last night, and things have been busy.

I haven't thought much about my mix, but my husband wants to make one of his own that I'll send to the list too, if that's ok.

Jun 3rd 2013

You draw a good dog.

Ha! Sure.

but my husband wants to make one of his own that I'll send to the list too, if that's ok

Who would say no to that?

Whenever you get around to it, I do want to know if you like my mix, or any of the songs individually. Some of 'em are weird...I know that. I just want to know if you like 'em. It's ok to like weird stuff. :-)

Jun 3rd 2013

It's ok to like weird stuff.

Like a pig doing three chickens, with a cow watching?

Jun 3rd 2013

Uh, that's the kind of weird stuff that I guess you can like, but if you do, I don't want to know about.

Jun 3rd 2013
Jun 4th 2013

I like your mix, Toosie. It's very mellow. I've heard of most of the bands, but not most of the songs you chose. I really like the Current Swell song, Dawes, Fruit Bats, and Avett Brothers songs.

Jun 4th 2013

Thanks! I'm really glad you like it, Nerf, because I think you have better taste than I do. :-)

Jun 4th 2013

(Maybe I'm just glad to bring you down to my level.)

Jun 4th 2013

So, if you want to hear my mix, kind of, you can play these youtube videos. Some/most? of the videos are live versions of the songs. Some aren't. Anyway, click here.

Jun 5th 2013

I have not been able to participate in the Swap this year, but if I had, I would've probably just burned copies of Van Morrison's Moondance album in total and sent them out. That is my recommendation as a solid buy, used or new. :-)

Jun 8th 2013

Is it wrong for me to like the new Robin Thicke song "Blurred Lines"? I mean, after all...he is Robin Thicke, son of Alan. Not sure how much street cred you can have when your dad failed to keep Mike Seaver's Christianity in line or Tom Seaver from being the only bright spot in the Mets' fifty years of pitching (he was on that show, right? Distant relation at least?)

Jun 8th 2013

You should (or should not, depending on how puritanical you consider yourself to be) watch the video for that song. There are two versions.

Jun 9th 2013 edited

Nerfy, now I'd love OCMS if they dropped all the drug songs and permanently joined my favorite band. You can't hear the solo singing very well, but the music's good throughout. OCMS & TAB.

(Oh, I forgot to mention, in that clip they play the Stones' Wild Horses and a traditional song called The Girl I Left Behind Me.)

Jun 9th 2013

You should (or should not, depending on how puritanical you consider yourself to be) watch the video for that song. There are two versions.

I'm only puritanical in a kinky, "Scarlet Letter"-bondage-themed kind of way...TMI?

I've only seen the edited-for-TV version. The song itself reminds me of Marvin Gaye's "Got to Get It Up, Pt. 1." which is a song that I love.

Jun 9th 2013

There are two versions.

That is some Game of Thrones level of gratuitous toplessness.

Jun 10th 2013

That is some Game of Thrones level of gratuitous toplessness.

You have my attention...

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 257
  5. 258
  6. 259
  7. 260
  8. 261
  9. 262
  10. 263
  11. 264