Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
You have new music?: Current favorites
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 260
  5. 261
  6. 262
  7. 263
  8. 264
  9. 265
  10. 266
  11. 267
  12. 268
  13. >
7951 to 7980 of 8020
Feb 21st 2014

Boom. Music roasted.

Feb 21st 2014

Oh, MISS is gonna be sooo mad.

Feb 23rd 2014

Bitches.

Mar 21st 2014

I made a pretty good (if I do say so myself) Beastie Boys mix last night, from the few CDs of theirs I have (License to Ill, Paul's Boutique, Check Your Head, and Hot Sauce Committee Part 2, along with the anthology Sounds of Science). Perfect music for just-got-into-grad-school driving around :-)

Mar 27th 2014

Anyone here ever heard of The Milk Carton Kids? It's really the only band I've listened to or learned much about since I've gone. And I haven't even listened to them that much. It's just that I felt like contributing to this thread and that's all I've got. Here's there second album. It's a pretty sound.

Oh, except I've also been listening to Led Zeppelin again. (Pretty much the opposite of the spectrum from Milk Carton Kids) Dang but if they don't have some sweet tunage. Like Dazed and Confused from the first album. Give that one a listen, start to finish, kids. You won't be sorry. Song.

Would love some suggestions from the gallery too. Except, please, no Avett Brothers. They're so 2012.

Mar 27th 2014

I think they're awesome and I think MISS is going to see them this spring. MCK, I mean, not TAB. Well, also TAB. :-)

Led Zeppelin

These guys come on one of my pandora stations pretty regularly. I don't especially like them. Blech.

Mar 27th 2014

They have 2-3 really great songs and the rest is poop.

Mar 27th 2014

I'd say 5-6. With 7-10 good to great ones.

Mar 27th 2014

It seems like there's one slow one I kind of liked. But I don't love the singer guy. He's loud and sort of whiny, but also almost yell-y. In a weird way. In a bad weird way.

Give that one a listen, start to finish, kids. You won't be sorry. Song.

There's five more minutes of this? Ugh.

Mar 27th 2014

That song never got good. I just randomly clicked on a suggested video and liked this one more. Is it one you guys think is good?

Mar 27th 2014

Are you people trash talking Led Zeppelin? Because I will hurt you.

Mar 28th 2014

Yeah really. Keep it up and Babe I'm Gonna Leave You. I'll go Over the Hills and Far Away. With my Black Dog. To The Ocean.

Mar 28th 2014

There's been a Communication Breakdown obviously. Ah Good Times, Bad Times.

Mar 28th 2014

Anyone who doesn't like Led Zeppelin is a nincompdouche, and you can all squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg.

Mar 29th 2014

Who is Led Zeppelin again?

Mar 29th 2014

LOL!!!

Mar 30th 2014

(nice)

Mar 31st 2014

I am cutting Anque's head off with a chainsaw!!!!

Mar 31st 2014

<crickets>

Apr 6th 2014

I prefer their early work as Heavy Blimp...

Led Zepp are one of those bands (like the Doors) where the rabid fan base does a lot to ruin the band for me. And seriously, how in hell is "Stairway to Heaven" considered 'rock'? It's an endless series of slow-ass verses that build up to all of twenty seconds of actual rocking! Give me anything but "Stairway" to Boredom any day of the week.

Fun fact: Led Zeppelin rose out of the break-up of the Yardbirds, who featured three legends of English guitar (Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page) at various points in their career.

Apr 6th 2014

That one Led Zeppelin song I like came on the radio yesterday. I forgot to look for the name.

Apr 6th 2014

Any true Led Zeppelin fan considers Stairway to Heaven to be an aberration. Sort of like Kiss and Beth.

Apr 6th 2014

Fun fact: Led Zeppelin rose out of the break-up of the Yardbirds, who featured three legends of English guitar (Clapton, Jeff Beck, and Jimmy Page) at various points in their career.

That's about the shape of things, mister. You're a better man than I.

Sort of like Kiss and Beth.

Or Styx and Babe, amirite?

Apr 8th 2014

I never liked Metallica after their cover of "Over the Rainbow," to be honest ;-)

Apr 8th 2014

That's about the shape of things, mister. You're a better man than I.

Over, under, sideways, and down, there's a certain girl I've been sweet on for a long, long time.

Apr 9th 2014

Nothing on last night except a documentary on PBS about the Dave Clark Five, so I watched that (I don't completely buy that the DC5 were an important part of the British Invasion, but they have a couple of good tunes). I've had their songs stuck in my head all day. Damn you, PBS!

Apr 9th 2014

I was a big Van Halen fan in my teen years. (Still am.) Around that time I read that Eddie Van Halen's biggest influence was the Dave Clark Five. I know a lot, but I still don't know a damn thing about them.

Apr 10th 2014

I enjoy the Dave Clark Five, and now I have "Bits and Pieces" in my head.

I heard that documentary was produced by Dave Clark himself, which is why is was pretty congratulatory.

Apr 10th 2014

in my teen years. (Still am.)

You are NOT a teenager.

Apr 10th 2014

I heard that documentary was produced by Dave Clark himself, which is why is was pretty congratulatory.

When Elton John said "the three biggest bands of the Sixties (English-wise) were the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, and the Dave Clark Five," I found myself listing alternatives to that last one (The Who, the Kinks, the Yardbirds, the Animals, the Small Faces, etc.).

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 260
  5. 261
  6. 262
  7. 263
  8. 264
  9. 265
  10. 266
  11. 267
  12. 268