Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Well, I mean, it's an iPod: Discussion of the contest
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. >
151 to 163 of 163
Apr 13th 2010

If people spoke as highly about me as they do you, garbagethrower, I might do that.

Really – nobody here is going to fess up about doing a search on their name? In and out as I am twhs I don't want to miss somebody asking me a direct question or offering me a job or cash or something. Problem: people around here egregiously overuse the following words: length, strength, Washington and springtime.

Apr 13th 2010

I honestly tried it once, and people kept using my name to signify when they each posted the same thing within minutes of each other. Jerks.

Apr 13th 2010

Who amongst us didn't?

I think I started off reading James' recaps during season 3. Less than a year later, I was writing those recaps. Who knew?

Apr 13th 2010

Bri began his Office life at OT? Huh. Did not know that.

Didn't we all in those days? NA and OT were like companion sites, as hard as that is to imagine now.

remembering I was in Tanster's structured, no-feet-on-the-coffeetable house

hehe

Bri has no recollection of the chat.

She removed it from my brain too. Tough rules there.

Here's what I do remember. You were dominating the haiku thread early on, and I remember aspiring to even occasional such brilliance. I remember the day your screen name clicked for me and I complimented you on its cleverness. Then I fretted that I came off like Creepy Internet Guy and probably didn't post again that day. I've been making up for lost posts since.

So whatever happened to that guy?

Shuuuut it.

nobody here is going to fess up about doing a search on their name?

Isn't that one of James's original rules/suggestions?

Apr 13th 2010

nobody here is going to fess up about doing a search on their name?

I will so fess.

Apr 13th 2010

I did one once, but the search algorithim appears to be written by howler monkeys for all the selectivity it uses.

Apr 13th 2010

I think Jinx wrote it, actually. Whether or not that's an improvement over code written by howler monkeys, I'll leave to you to decide.

Apr 13th 2010

What belt are they?

Apr 13th 2010

I have definitely searched my name, but nobody uses my name, so I don't get many results when I do.

Apr 13th 2010

I know a ton of howler monkeys that I can write search algorithms better than.

Apr 13th 2010

Here it is. It's by tanster.

Apr 15th 2010

I found it from a link on the IMDb discussion boards.

This is me as well.

I honestly tried it once, and people kept using my name to signify when they each posted the same thing within minutes of each other. Jerks.

Funny. I don't have these kinds of problems. I use mine.

Apr 15th 2010

I've searched for myself maybe once or twice, but I'm usually on top of things enough to see if someone mentions me. I don't really get that far behind here.

If I was gone for, like, a week or 2, I might. But I'm just not gone that much.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. >
151 to 163 of 163
Top of PageBack to discussions