Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Office getting some new castmembers
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 80 of 80
Apr 12th 2010

It was a flat, dull relationship that was doomed from the start and provided little to no insight into any of the people involved.

Like Mark (?) and Ann on Parks & Rec?

Apr 12th 2010

Those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it.

Apr 12th 2010

Like Spicoli?

Apr 12th 2010

There's been a lot of new cast members introduced over the seasons. Unless I'm forgetting some, only Andy and Holly really worked, and only Andy stuck around. I guess Wallace was a new character at one point. He worked out and stick around, but he was a minor and occasional character for a long time.

Apr 12th 2010

I always liked Wallace. And Andy. But especially Wallace. And Andy.

Apr 12th 2010

Where Wallace at?!?

Apr 13th 2010

He is working on the suck it. Which was totally my idea and I am gonna sue.

Apr 13th 2010

Where Wallace at?!?

We went to the movies on Friday and I saw a Will Ferrell/Markie Mark movie preview and Wallace was in the preview as someone who was just about to jump off a building. Don't jump!

Apr 13th 2010

Lemon!

Apr 13th 2010

Lem that topic has totally been covered in the Movie thread.

Apr 13th 2010

I want to trade Erin for Holly. Or Erin for the Sikh IT guy. Or Erin for homeless Devon. Or Erin for Ronnie. Or just stop focusing too much on her and Andy. Is that too much to ask?

Apr 13th 2010

I'd trade 'em both for the real Jim and Pam back.

Apr 13th 2010

They're still there. I don't know what show you've been watching.

Apr 13th 2010

The one where they act like pod people.

Apr 14th 2010

I'd trade 'em both for the real Jim and Pam back.

Me too. I can't believe they re-ran Scott's Tots last week which was the worst for them.

Apr 14th 2010

I'd agree, or disagree, if I could remember a thing about that episode. At the same time, I could probably recreate the script for Booze Cruise from memory 4.5 years after it first aired.

Apr 14th 2010

Me too.

Also, Hamnard!

Apr 14th 2010

At the same time, I could probably recreate the script for Booze Cruise from memory 4.5 years after it first aired.

You know I think you're right. I might be able to quote every line.

Apr 14th 2010

Also, Hamnard!

sigh

Apr 14th 2010

I want to trade Erin for Holly. Or Erin for the Sikh IT guy. Or Erin for homeless Devon. Or Erin for Ronnie. Or just stop focusing too much on her and Andy. Is that too much to ask?

I couldn't agree more.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 80 of 80
Top of PageBack to discussions