Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
COULD SOMETHING HAPPEN BETWEEN ANGELA AND ROY???
1 to 15 of 15
Sep 4th 2006

I posted this comment in another froum but it got me thinking. Wouldnt that be a crazy twist. Pam goes to Roy to tell him about Jim, when something between Angela and Roy goes on as she enters! Im just saying that would be unexpected.Also, Angela could make passes at Roy and Dwight could make angry comments about him, while Roy is completely lost at whats gonig on. This has been sometihng they(the writers) have been teasing even in the webisodes. That blows my mind....Dude,where's my Office? lol.

Sep 4th 2006

Yeah i just realized this topic was brought up a looong time ago (im new to thsi site) lmao. wow, this sucks.

Sep 5th 2006 edited

Welcome to the forums, D-w-i-g-H-t. While you're here, I ask that you refrain from posting in all caps (especially with the discussion thread titles). Thanks.

Jan 4th 2011 edited

I wish I was a mod so I could revive the COULD SOMETHING HAPPEN BETWEEN ANGELA AND ROY??? thread.

Revived by request.

Jan 4th 2011

Nice work, mod.

Jan 4th 2011

Yeah, this was a hot topic for awhile.

Jan 4th 2011

I don't think anything's going to happen.

Jan 4th 2011

You're giving the current show runners too much credit.

Jan 4th 2011

I bet they're saving this storyline for an emergency, like if fan interest in the show ever started to drop off.

Jan 4th 2011

I'm sure that would bring folks back in a hurry. Either that or split up Jim and Pam.

Jan 4th 2011

Either that or split up Jim and Pam.

Best final season arc I've heard yet.

Jan 4th 2011

That could work. It'd be dark and horrible. Break them up and end the show.

Jan 4th 2011

I smell hints of Mad About You.

Jan 4th 2011

It would be a weirdly fitting ending.

Jan 4th 2011

It'd be dark and horrible. Break them up and end the show.

All my DVD's would be a mocking reminder of how much I enjoyed the show up to that point.

1 to 15 of 15
Top of PageBack to discussions