Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
It Really Is the Greatest Day of All Time: Season 2 DVD Release
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 71 of 71
Sep 14th 2006

I posted all about my purchasing and watching of the season 2 DVD in my latest MySpace blog. I'm too lazy to type it again ;)

Denise

Sep 17th 2006

I have to say I am disappointed in the fact that they did not tell us in advance there would be different version of the DVD. I pre-ordered my copy from NBC itself a couple months prior to its release. I feel like I have been punished for pre-ordering becuase I would have much rather had the severance package. I want DM paper! tear

Oct 5th 2006

Can someone tell me what episode has the deleted scene where Jim talks about his best & worst first date and it's the same one? Thanks in advance.

Oct 5th 2006

Happy B-day, JLJ, and that would be E-mail Surveillance. You're welcome!

Oct 5th 2006

Actually that would be The Client :-)

Oct 5th 2006

Crap, I totally meant that! I swear I knew that. Oh well.

Oct 5th 2006

Well, the two episodes are joined at the hip, since most of E-Mail Surveillance is Michael/Jan fallout...certainly understandable.

Oct 5th 2006

Thanks Post-it Thief and Plain White Jim! People had described that scene as heart breaking, and they were right. Also hit a nerve because I had pretty much the exact same thing happen to me once. But the best deleted scene of the episode was Michael telling Pam about Dr. David Friendly's egg yolk diet and showing him scoop out the hard boiled egg yolk with a melon baller. I don't know how Carell stayed in character and kept going when Jenna started laughing. The man is a genius.

Aug 25th 2008

Season 2 was teh awesome.

Aug 25th 2008

Dude. Where did all these white threads come from? (punches hole in wall)

Aug 25th 2008

Someone's OCD is kicking up.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 71 of 71
Top of PageBack to discussions