Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Whoever did this is a genius: Favorite DVD moments
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 107 of 107
May 29th 2008

The forum has AIDS now, I bet.

May 29th 2008

Just like the Afghanistannies.

May 29th 2008

I knew I should have bought that protease inhibitor from the ad in my junk email folder. Crapadoo.

May 29th 2008

I assure you I was fully in compliance with our gowning and safety regulations and never had unprotected sex with this thread. Now the Spoilers thread on the other hand...

May 29th 2008 edited

Well, I've spent a lot of time in the Spoiler thread in well. Crapadoo part two.

May 29th 2008 edited

Maybe that's why they are all smiles in this picture.

Gee...maybe he can get any girl he wants.

May 29th 2008

DC, your work sounds very interesting. On a related note, I've spent a lot of unprotected time in the Spoiler thread as well. Batshit.

May 29th 2008

I'm sure its validity is nil, but it did boggle the mind for a moment.

My mind, in addition, as well, is boggled.

May 29th 2008

I never would have thought that Beej and Jenna would do the nasty, ( I don't know why, but that pairing never really came into mind) but I often thought John and Jenna would have. Maybe I just read too much fanfic.

May 29th 2008

DC, your work sounds very interesting. On a related note, I've spent a lot of unprotected time in the Spoiler thread as well. Batshit.

I want to assure everyone that the Spoiler thread is 100% safe. It has been tested and been shown to be disease free. Please feel free to visit it at anytime, unless of course you're one of those weirdos who don't enjoy spoilers.

May 29th 2008

I never would have thought that Beej and Jenna would do the nasty, ( I don't know why, but that pairing never really came into mind) but I often thought John and Jenna would have. Maybe I just read too much fanfic.

Yeah, that sums up my feelings on the matter as well.

May 29th 2008 edited

Hey guys, your old pal Beej here. Just wanted to clear some stuff up. I did not have sex with Jenna Fischer. But not because I wouldn't. Or because she wouldn't. Because I knew thousands of rabid JAMmers would storm my condo and boil my gonads if I did.

May 29th 2008

I don't care if you had sex with Jenna. I want to boil your gonads anyway, though, because your season 4 character is so slimy. You make me a little sick.

May 29th 2008

Is it difficult to write yourself as a character that you know people will hate? Or is that the most fun?

May 29th 2008 edited

OK, B.J. Novak, who the heck are you, really?

I know in the distant past we have surmised that certain posters here have been assumed to be real-life Office folk; most notably, LT, GT, and Brian. All have proved to most decidedly be themselves.

I do recall that I called out Larissa Halpert as possibly being Jenna during the "Beach Games" aftermath. Mixed Berries would back me up on this, were he around. Where the heck is MB, anyways?

May 29th 2008

Hey Beej, I want to clamp Ryan's face in a foreman grill, but not yours. You are awesome, my friend!

Where the heck is MB, anyways?

I was wondering the same thing earlier today.

May 29th 2008

I feel like there was a time when I was pretty sure that Novak had a little bone in him.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 107 of 107
Top of PageBack to discussions