Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Probably not "The White Shadow": Other Shows' Fansites
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 59 of 59
Dec 18th 2008

chucktv.net

Checked it out. It's got some awesomeness-deficiency, but I think my being there might up it a tad. Or two tads. See you later, NA, I'm leaving you for the and your red sweaters for the janky toothed CIA agent.

Dec 18th 2008

Yeah, like we'll even miss you.

Dec 18th 2008

Ouch!

NA is...kind of a bitch.

Dec 18th 2008 edited

So I checked out chucktv.com. And for a moment I was quite pissed that there were no photos of Zach anywhere. Then I realized my problem. Continue.

Dec 18th 2008

Yeah, like we'll even miss you.

NA doesn't speak for all of us. Well, for me, yes. But not for all of us.

Dec 18th 2008

Fine, Boob Guy! Just go!! Go and see if the Chucktv Community will be as tolerant of your flaws (your Canadianity, your Mammary Fixation) as we are.

But after you've been thoroughly rejected by Them don't think you can come crawling back here with your manmeat between your legs.

Wait a minute...

Dec 18th 2008

See you later, NA, I'm leaving you for the and your red sweaters for the janky toothed CIA agent.

Be careful around the teenage girls.

Dec 18th 2008

So it turns out that ChuckTV.com is something totally different.

Dec 19th 2008 edited

I don't believe you. Continue.

your flaws (your Canadianity, your Mammary Fixation)

my liking of hockey, my right-wing evangelical background, my dislike of cats, my never having watched FotC yet...should I, should I keep going? Is that enough?

Be careful around the teenage girls.

Don't worry. I already know a ton of 'em.

Dec 19th 2008

my dislike of cats

That's it, buddy. You're out.

Dec 19th 2008

Actually, I did some soul searching and... I've decided that I'm not going anywhere. Sorry to disappoint.

Dec 19th 2008

You make a very compelling argument.

Dec 19th 2008

You make a very compelling argument.

I was about to type those exact words before I saw that you beat me to it.

I love that picture. If I didn't know better, I'd say it looks like Pam is leading Karen to the annex for some filing. And by filing I mean hibbity dibbity.

Dec 19th 2008

I was about to type those exact words before I saw that you beat me to it.

I wish I could figure out a subtle way to make it sound all mumbling like Michael in typing form.

Dec 19th 2008 edited

Aug 5th 2009 edited

Hmm. What did I write that I took back? Must have been something about hibbity dibbity.

Anyway, those of you who are on Facebook already know about this, but Karen has alerted me and a few other NAers to a website called Mad Men Yourself in which you get to make a cartoon caricature of yourself as you might look as a character on the show Mad Men.

It's a fun diversion if nothing else. I'd love to see some results if you try it.

ETA, I just clicked on my 'soul searching' link a few posts up about six times in a row. Dang but that is a great pic.

Aug 5th 2009

It's the arch of her back.

Aug 5th 2009

I madmenned myself. It's my new facebook pic, if you want to see it. Let's try this.

Aug 5th 2009

How do you save and/or open your madmenned self? I can't seem to open the file.

Aug 5th 2009 edited

ETA, I just clicked on my 'soul searching' link a few posts up about six times in a row. Dang but that is a great pic.

It truly is. Funny thing is, if you charted my enjoyment of this show that would be a high point from which it started declining a few episodes later and, with a few exceptions, has never gone up again. Right now, I don't care about the new season and definitely don't plan to buy* the DVD. Blogging about it? Meh, maybe. Coming here? Well, of course, but probably posting less.

*I said buy, not acquire.

Aug 5th 2009

but probably posting less.

This sucks.

Aug 5th 2009 edited

Well, of course, but probably posting less.

Who are you and what have you done with B?

bone, I saved my pic to my desktop. I don't know if that helps.

Aug 5th 2009

The last Office DVD I bought was season 3. I have no interest in re-watching anything since then. There's a strong possibility that I won't end up watching this season at all.

Aug 5th 2009

This sucks.

Thanks, but I don't come here (left out the word "here" at first, phew) during work hours anymore because of Great Depression. And I really am enjoying the marathon catch-up in the evening. There's some pretty interesting conversations here when you're not dominating them or constantly interrupting with bad pervy jokes.

Boobs.

Aug 5th 2009

There's some pretty interesting conversations here when you're not dominating them or constantly interrupting with bad pervy jokes.

So what's that like?

Penises.

Aug 5th 2009 edited

Penises.

That reminds me, Adam Sandler was often quite funny.

"Do it for your mama!"

This too for you romantics out there.

Aug 5th 2009 edited

B, I for one love your pervy conversations.

Bajingoes.

ETA as soon as I saw the word "romantic" I knew you were gonna link to that one. Nice job, perv.

Aug 6th 2009

How do you save and/or open your madmenned self? I can't seem to open the file.

If you go all the way through the process, the last option is download. You can pick which view you want and it will save a .jpg to your desktop.

Aug 6th 2009 edited

I love Cock n' Balls! (Don't say cock.)

Also, this:

Well, of course, but probably posting less.

is absolutely unacceptable.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 59 of 59
Top of PageBack to discussions