Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Shaking in the corner, scared of change
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 47 of 47
Sep 20th 2006

Longer title sequence means less show. Just have the "starring: XXX" while the show starts.

Sep 20th 2006

That's exactly what I thought too, TWSS. Any way we can squeeze in more time to the show would be great. Maybe they could open like Seinfeld with just the cast names on the screen during the show. Of course, then I wouldn't get to hear my favorite song. I think it might be a Lose-Lose situation.

Sep 20th 2006

It would be great for me if they opened like Seinfeld. I always fast-forward the opening sequence. I know other people like to watch it though.

Sep 22nd 2006

Earlier in this thread I worried about the show losing some of its edge and political incorrectness because of the move to the earlier time slot. The entire episode showed that my worries were unfounded, especially's Micheal's "I wouldn't call a retarded person a retard. I call my friends retards when they do something retarded." line. Funniest part of the episode for me. And if that's wrong, I don't want to be right.

Jul 28th 2008

This is an interesting thread to read now. Fear of Season Three? How silly! Glad our fears were proven unfounded...

Jenna said in her blog that this season is the best yet.

Interesting.

Jul 28th 2008

Fear of Season Three? How silly! Glad our fears were proven unfounded...

Sure, tear the bandage off again.-

Jul 28th 2008

I always fast-forward the opening sequence.

Wow! That is just so wrong!

Fear of Season Three? How silly! Glad our fears were proven unfounded...

Sure, tear the bandage off again.-

Oh, these silly, silly Office fans!

Jul 28th 2008

Interesting that there was a poster on here from 2006 named Ed Helms.

Jul 28th 2008

Jenna said in her blog that this season is the best yet.

Further proof that whatever Jenna Fischer says in her blog is the opposite of the truth.

Jul 28th 2008

Agreed. I think she's good at saying the "right" things, according to the Mothership.

Although I DID think that The Dinner Party was just as funny as she thought it was.

Jul 28th 2008

Although I DID think that The Dinner Party was just as funny as she thought it was.

And I so did not.

If I were to work off that one example I'd be in DftF's camp.

Jul 28th 2008

I thought it was funny and great and everything everyone said it would be.

Jul 29th 2008

In retrospect, I think of it as the perfect way to retire Jan from the show.

Sadly, she isn't gone. But man, that would have been a fab finale.

Jul 29th 2008

How can we miss her if she won't go away?

Jul 29th 2008

Yeah, I thought "Dinner Party" would have been a perfect send-off for her. But they keep bringing her back for no reason.

Jul 29th 2008

Could there be some sort of contract obligation for the number of episodes that the strike cut short? I am totally guessing and have no real idea how these things work.

Jul 29th 2008

If they could at least keep her off the commentaries I'd be happy.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 47 of 47
Top of PageBack to discussions