Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
He will never act again: Wanted Guest Stars
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 52 of 52
Oct 31st 2006

I love the ones with the husband and wife

My favorite with them is a newer one where they're eating a dessert and the husband says how good it is and how he's going to write about it on his blog so all his readers will know. To which the wife says, "All your readers? You mean...your mom?" Kills me.

There was an article about them recently in my local paper, apparently when they do the commercials the only direction they get is a topic, like "what you can get for 99 cents" and then actors will riff on it for hours while they film it all. Then they take the best parts for the actual commerical.

Oct 31st 2006

Exactly! Some of the Sonic commercial actors are extremely well known within improv comedy circles. I love those commercials...

Happy sigh.

Nov 1st 2006

To which the wife says, "All your readers? You mean...your mom?" Kills me.

Haha! I have now just discovered the one drawback to not having TV... missing the new Sonic ads.

Nov 1st 2006

I was really surprised that Sonic didn't have the commercials on their web site. Seems like they would as popular as they are. Couldn't find any on YouTube either.

Nov 1st 2006 edited

JLJ- on another thread, you mentioned the lazy people. Well, earlier I thought, I bet I could see those commercials on youtube, but didn't bother looking. So, thanks for helping out the lazies.

Nov 1st 2006

Geesh, Sonic should get on the ball. People are talking about wanting to see their ads without them having to buy any air time at all!! Make hay while the sun shines, Sonic people!

I wanted to go back and see the ads again myself. Sigh.

Aug 25th 2008

Amy Ryan was kindof a guest star. Do you think they might truly consider Carol Burnett now?

Aug 26th 2008

I don't see why not.

Aug 26th 2008

I still think the Sonic guys would be great on The Office.

Aug 26th 2008

I still think the Sonic guys would be great on The Office.

I don't know...a hedgehog and a squirrel? I'm not sure what they'd bring to the table, other than being one of Dwight's weird lunches.

Aug 26th 2008

I was actually pondering the same comeback before I read yours BTF. Weird. Or sad. Whichever.

Aug 26th 2008

Let's go with...awesome minds think alike. Virtual high five, CGB.

Aug 26th 2008

Backatcha.

Sep 23rd 2008

Do they dare bring Ricky Gervais on? Even as a ratings stunt?

Sep 23rd 2008

I was wondering about that. It occurred to me that Martin Freeman (Tim) does a credible American accent, too.

Sep 23rd 2008

Martin Freeman will always be Arthur Dent to me. Which is a good thing, I've been an Arthur fangirl since I read the guide in seventh grade.

May 27th 2011

I was looking through old threads and found this one. Who would've thought we would have a thread actually requesting guest stars? I am just surprised Ray Romano and Jim Carrey weren't already listed here. They are exactly what TO needed, am I right?

May 27th 2011

Yeah, 100%. Not even a little bit what we all dreaded and were promised would never happen because it was against the spirit and conceit of the show.

May 27th 2011

Wrong thread, dudes.

May 27th 2011

This thread gets me thinking about things. Like whatever happened to sharky? Or how did Dump Roy stick around long enough, without my noticing, to change his/her name to 1,000 Schrute Bucks?

May 27th 2011

By the way...

Daoust Sep 23rd 2008
Do they dare bring Ricky Gervais on? Even as a ratings stunt?

May 27th 2011

I can't see it.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 52 of 52
Top of PageBack to discussions