Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Andy Bernard: Here Comes Treble
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21
  13. >
601 to 626 of 626
Mar 10th 2010

Cornell may be considered the Lady Gaga of law schools,

But their claim to fame is having the Michael Bolton of culinary programs and the Charo of animal husbandry schools.

Mar 10th 2010

And the Huey Lewis of school bands.

Mar 10th 2010

And are most law school kids really as pompous as the one quoted in that article?

I haven't yet read the article, but yes. Yes, they are.

Mar 11th 2010

I just found that lovelyness today and came on here to show you guys. Way to be on top of the news, Toos! Hilarious.

Mar 11th 2010

Cornell alumni are not pompous, and if you guys were as smart as me you'd know that.

Mar 11th 2010

Jinx is correct. His previous comment is an example of arrogance, not pompousness.

May 2nd 2010

Well, at least somebody can sympathize with him.

Mar 9th 2011

Today on the way in to work I listened to a Fresh Air interview with Ed Helms from back in February. It's an okay interview, but at the very beginning, Ed sings a bluegrass number with his band The Lonesome Trio that is actually pretty good. You might not like bluegrass, and for that I don't necessarily fault you, but it still is kinda neat to hear Ed Helms and not Andy Bernard singing, and doing a pretty decent job.

Link

Dec 13th 2013

Paramount will reboot "The Naked Gun" comedy series, with an eye on "Hangover" and "The Office" star Ed Helms to the lead role of Lt. Frank Drebin, originally played by Leslie Nielsen.

Dec 13th 2013

Wow. I wonder if that will be good? I don't like the original Naked Gun movies, but do kind of like Ed Helms.

Dec 13th 2013

Paramount will reboot "The Naked Gun" comedy series, with an eye on "Hangover" and "The Office" star Ed Helms to the lead role of Lt. Frank Drebin, originally played by Leslie Nielsen.

Blasphemy!

I don't like the original Naked Gun movies

Blasphemy!

May 7th 2015

When I first saw that they made a new sequel/remake of the Vacation series, starring Ed Helms as Rusty, I thought it sounded like a horrible, unnecessary idea.

Then I watched the red-band trailer. Now I hope they keep making these.

May 7th 2015

I haven't seen anything, but I had heard that as well. :-) I'm glad it's somewhat good.

May 28th 2015

I work with a Vassar grad who mentions Vassar the way Andy mentioned Cornell. I'm seriously going to pretend I've never heard of the place even though it's literally 15 minutes away.

May 28th 2015

You should ask if it's a local community college.

May 29th 2015

Then I watched the red-band trailer. Now I hope they keep making these.

I just watched this. I cannot wait.

I'm seriously going to pretend I've never heard of the place even though it's literally 15 minutes away.

Ah ha ha ha! It's too bad your social media presence is all official. I'd take to the Twatosphere to read updates on that.

May 29th 2015

That could be some parody account.

May 29th 2015

Yeah, why hasn't someone bought created Twatter, yet? Seems like a gold mine waiting for some enterprising person to pick it up.

Aug 19th 2015

Apparently *Vacation *(Helms as lead) is about 20% fresh on the tomatometer. If he couldn't carry a TV show (I will never forgive TO for attempting to force Andy on us as a Michael substitute), why did TPTB think he could carry a poorly written movie?

Aug 20th 2015

I think it could have worked if it was a well-written movie, but who was clamoring for a Vacation reboot anyway? That said, the trailer looked funny, and the concept of Rusty all grown up and taking his family on the road had potential. Not surprised if it missed the mark, though.

Aug 20th 2015

I'll still watch it.

Aug 20th 2015

but who was clamoring for a Vacation reboot anyway?

Speaking of unnecessary reboots, who thought we needed a third version of Spiderman?

Aug 21st 2015

No one was asking for more Full House, either.

Aug 21st 2015

Yeah or more Coach.

Aug 23rd 2015

Or The Office Trilogy: Growing Old With Jam.

Aug 23rd 2015

The Office Trilogy: Growing Old With Jam.

I want it to be a Lifetime movie.

After struggling through a painful breakup, Pam finally decides to get back into the dating game. And when she meets Jim, she falls for him hard! He has it all, gorgeous, charming, funny—he totally sweeps her off her feet. But Jim is hiding a very dark side. He and his girlfriend Karen have set Pam as their new mark. Will Pam survive the ordeal she about to face?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21