Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
I'm pretty good with Photoshop: Post your photos here!
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 118
  12. >
1 to 30 of 3524
Sep 23rd 2006

I've never used Photoshop (I'm a PSP kinda girl), but in honor of the photos Jinx posted of his premiere party (see the haiku thread - you really should, anyway), garbagethrower suggested a photo thread. I think it sounds great! So post links to your photos here (you need to host the photos somewhere else first). Post photos of yourself, your bobbleheads, your pets, your kids, your Jell-O molds, your co-workers...whatever inspires you.

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. And if you post a photo of Brad Pitt and tell us it's you...well, we're probably sharp enough to pick up on that.

Sep 23rd 2006 edited

OK. here I am...

This one was taken just this morning, to send to my in-laws. It's me, Kate (2) and Jay (3), all in our matching Target Halloween shirts. We are geeks together! It's a rare shot, since Jay is actually sitting down and looking right at the camera and he's not just a blurry streak in the shot, like he usually is. It's bound to become a collector's item.

This one is of me and the infamous Hoocher. My sister took it on the afternoon of his very last day here on earth :-) I'm pretty sure I'm unshowered and I had been crying most of the day, so I'm not at my best, but I just love the picture. And Hoocher is looking right at the camera.

Maybe I'll get a bobblehead shot later. We can have a gallery...

Sep 25th 2006

the kitty picture is quite cute :) Poor kitty though :-\ I'm sorry

Sep 25th 2006

Cute kitty. Sorry for your loss. My dog's two. I'd like to think he'll always be two.

Cool costumes. Jay didn't want to be Three-Hole Punch Jay, though?

Anyway, here's what I did at work the other day.

Sep 25th 2006 edited

You a hair stylist, Brian? If so, creative work on the Donald all these years.

And teapot: the pics of you and your kids (and Hoocher, of course) are adorable.

Sep 26th 2006 edited

http://myspace-198.vo.llnwd.net/00755/89/13/755923198_l.jpg

I'm not actually quite that pensive. Nor do I ever actually use a myspace....

Sep 26th 2006

I don't know man. You look pretty pensive.

Sep 26th 2006

It was taken tongue-in-cheek, as a faux-thoughtful photo, but it actually turned out photogenic and good. SLR cameras will do that to you.

Sep 27th 2006 edited

Here's a photo of my Officemates

Sep 27th 2006

Nice, GT. So which one's Pam?

Sep 27th 2006

Anyone notice that Ryan has a really weird expression on his face in that photo?

Sep 28th 2006

Creed just goosed him.

Sep 28th 2006

forget pam brian who's the babe in the back? is that rashida jones. she's hotter than i remember.

Sep 28th 2006 edited

ha! ferd, you smooth talker. Anxiously awaiting a ferd shot. Feel free to photo-correct the freakish forehead.

More photos:

BobbleDwight makes friends 1

BobbleDwight makes friends 2

Sep 28th 2006

I love the photos, garbagethrower! And you have quite the toy collection, I might add.

Oct 17th 2006

My wife and her mom and sis went to see Mama Mia a few weeks ago. I had no interest, but I drove them into the city and had lunch with them first before me and my bro-in-law hit ESPNZone in Times Square (so-named for the good times people have there).

Here's a shot of me in front of my favorite NYC pizza place.

Oct 17th 2006

Here is my photo album from my puny myspace account:

The first is from a few Halloweeens ago, the second from my trip to the 2005 LebowskiFest, the third of the little fella, and the fourth of the fella and his dad.

KarenM's pics

All are probably out of date but they are the most public ones I have.

Mmmm... NYC pizza....

Oct 17th 2006

Wait a minute... that NYC Pizza place is just sbarro's! I feel betrayed. We have that here in the food court at the mall. I'd hoped for something more. This is like my grandmother saying that Pizza Hut was owned by Italians.

Oct 17th 2006

Hey! That's Tina Fey behind you, Brian! You should have stopped her then and told her you're recapping her show every week. See if she could give you some inside scoop.

Oct 17th 2006

Funny thing, LT, is that you made me look.

Karen, have you seen the Valentine's Day ep?

Oct 17th 2006

I already posted this in my party pics, but here I am on my fitness orb. It has changed my life.

Jinx on a fitness orb

Oct 17th 2006 edited

Here's the link to my MySpace pictures which includes the autograph I got back from Jenna!

Denise

Oct 17th 2006

I've seen the Valentine's Day episode once, and remember only a few things--Phyllis's flowers, Angela's bobblehead, Dwight's housekey, and Roy's horrible, horrible "gift." I am supposing that Sbarro's is a joke from the show now that you mention it. So sad to be behind the times...

I find them too salty myself.

Oct 17th 2006 edited

Wow: new photos! This was starting to turn into my scrapbook thread.

Oct 17th 2006

Jinx on a fitness orb

Oooh. You have one of those fancy ones. My dad has one exactly like that. Mine is soo cheap. I'm jealous. :)

Oct 18th 2006 edited

Get 'em started young, is what I say!

A Fitness Orb for All Ages

It's a silent video, so nothing is wrong with your speakers. But I don't know why it's so choppy... it looks OK when I play it off my hard drive.

Oct 18th 2006

Sim Dwight

A lot better than my Pam and Jim.

Oct 25th 2006

Took this picture today of my "Office space"

Denise

Oct 25th 2006

ddker, how did you get the autographed photos?

Oct 25th 2006

What I want to know is how you got that cool Office sign up top!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 118
  12. >