Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
I don't believe you...continue.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 73 of 73
Nov 28th 2007

I live in Mariners Harbor (although I went to Curtis, not Port Richmond for highschool) and I probably would be able to pick out where your house is just by driving down Manor.

Nov 28th 2007

Yeah, it your at the light by the Armory, I was directly behind the building on the corner and the deli. My house was in the background of the 1973 movie Burt Reynolds Movie Shamus I stil do a lot of work on the Island, but I don't regret leaving at all

Brian Buffalo and Staten Island are about as far apart you can get in New York (about 8 hours)

Nov 30th 2007

Yeah, probably sometime next year I'll be moving to Florida. Actually I'll be in St. Augustine, right around where whatevs is, In fact, I'm writing this from my sisters house in St. Augustine. Vacation!

Nov 30th 2007

There's a private high school out here called "Saint A-GUST-in" but I always think of the city in Florida as "Saint AU-gust-ine." How is the city name pronounced?

Nov 30th 2007

St. August-teen

Mar 4th 2008

Getting back to the reason that this thread was created, I have trouble believing that any person coming from an Ivy League university of that stature could be anything less than perfect. Also, I have trouble believing that Jim is both a vampire and a telekinetic.

Mar 4th 2008

Also, I have trouble believing that Jim is both a vampire and a telekinetic.

But...do you believe that he's a hot piece of Man-Ass? Because really, that's all that matters.

Mar 4th 2008 edited

But...do you believe that he's a hot piece of Man-Ass? Because really, that's all that matters

I just snorted with laughter. I can't snort at work. Stop that.

Mar 4th 2008

Sorry. It's just that using "Man-Ass" in a hotness context doesn't happen every day. I had to seize the opportunity.

Mar 4th 2008

BigManAssFishing?

Mar 4th 2008

Oh no. Scrotum Girl was tolerable...but that, g-bone, is too far, my man.

Mar 4th 2008

Duly noted, then. You want to be called that. Got it.

Mar 4th 2008

But...do you believe that he's a hot piece of Man-Ass? Because really, that's all that matters

Lovely lovely man-ass.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 73 of 73
Top of PageBack to discussions