Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Question:
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 145
  12. >
1 to 30 of 4344
Sep 29th 2006 edited

that's all I have for that. I feel like Dwight when he has his concussion.

I thought it would be neat to have a thread that's all about questions. NO ANSWERS. Just questions. Like on the old episodes of "Soap," if you remember those.

Now, remember, no answers or speculation here, just questions. What leaves you hanging? What are you just dying to know?

Question: what was Jim going to do in Dwight's room before he saw the "hooker" waiting on the bed for Dwight?

Sep 29th 2006

question: what will you do if someone answers?

Sep 29th 2006

Question: Was Jim going to just think of something on the spot? Does that count as an answer? Even though it's a question? As long as the punctuation at the end is different, do we fit the rules of the thread? Are there rules? Is this fun to keep going? Will I stop? Yes?

Sep 29th 2006

Question: Was Angela wearing a mask? (ooh...kinky!)

Sep 29th 2006 edited

Question: Will Loaded Teapot start a thread for answers?

Sep 29th 2006 edited

Question: Is Oscar on his three-month vacation right now?

Question: When Jim told Michael he was a great boss, was it the truth, a slight embellishment, or a flat-out lie?

Question: Will the Dwight/Angela relationship be outed to the rest of the office this season?

Question: Will Pam have another chance to take the DM graphic design internship?

I'm sure I'll think of many more.

Sep 29th 2006

How did Jim find out that the wedding didn't happen? Who did he "hear something" from?

What were the exact logistics of RAM's breakup? What reason did she give for not going through with the wedding? Did Roy protest?

Sep 29th 2006

question: what will you do if someone answers?

Do you really want to know?

Sep 29th 2006

Where's Pam's new apartment?

Did Jim go to Australia?

Are people capable of real change? And, if so, will Roy change?

When is Kevin's wedding? Will he be playing with his own band at the festivities?

Sep 29th 2006

Will Ryan ever break free of Kelly?

Sep 29th 2006

Is Michael really dating Carol, or is it like when he told everyone that Jan was his girlfriend when she wasn't?

Sep 29th 2006

Where did I leave my car keys?

Just kidding?

Does Toby really think he has a shot with Pam or was he just tooting on his hookah?

Do rhetorical questions count?

Could Pam possibly be any more sweet and adorable?

Sep 29th 2006

Question: Will Stamford absorb Scranton? Or the other way around? Or neither?

Sep 29th 2006

Question: Why is Pam dating??? Isn't it supposed to be Jim the one who starts dating and making PAM jealous??? How much more torment can I witness of my poor, sweet Jim??? If Pam doesn't want Jim, can I have him? Have I forgotten Jim is a fictional character? How much do I LOVE this show???

Sep 29th 2006

What will Creed say next?

Sep 29th 2006

When I tried to sign in earlier, was the fact that I typed in "Two-Hour Photo Jim" and not "Two-Hole Punch Jim" a Freudian slip? Or was I just absentminded?

What's the deal with airplane food?

Sep 29th 2006 edited

Question(s): Why didn't Ryan spit ketchupy chewed freedom fries at Kelly? Why does he pretend to like her? Why does she pretend he does?

Sep 29th 2006

Could it be the trunk junk, PG? Or is it something deeper? Something less superficial? Who doesn't like ketchup on fries?

Sep 30th 2006

Which couple is most likely to tie the knot in the future...Roy/Pam, Jim/Pam, Dwight/Angela, Michael/Jan, or Kelly/Ryan?

Sep 30th 2006

Which couple is most likely to tie the knot in the future...Roy/Pam, Jim/Pam, Dwight/Angela, Michael/Jan, or Kelly/Ryan?

or Kevin/Stacey?

Sep 30th 2006

What is the deal with the Australia thing???? Was this just some one episode pony or what?

Sep 30th 2006

Why would Jerome Bettis be at an event in Philadelphia if he played for the Pittsburgh Steelers? Was Donovan McNabb unavailable? Do I even like football enough to care?

Also, who uses the "freedom fries" idea two or three years after the fact? Did anyone actually call them that back when it was current? Is that all it takes to be "edgy" in Scranton? (because if so, maybe I should move there?)

Oct 1st 2006

How did Jim manage to make himself unavailble for the meeting that Michael was late for after meeting with the Hammermill rep?

Oct 1st 2006

The biggest question in my mind:

To Pam: "Why not Jim?"

Oct 1st 2006 edited

Really, Kevin? Really?

Oct 1st 2006

Question: Will PAMGELA ever happen?

Oct 2nd 2006

Will Dwight and Angela ever create mini-Dwangelas?

Oct 2nd 2006

Am I wrong for wanting to hear more about Pamgela?

Oct 2nd 2006

the guy or the concept?

Oct 2nd 2006

Pamgela's a guy?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7