Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Dreams are just that. They're dreams. : When The Office invades our dreams.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 39
  12. >
1 to 30 of 1162
Oct 1st 2006 edited

Anyone else dreaming of The Office?

Last night I dreamt that Angela, Meredith and Kelly were interns at my high school reunion and they were serving me coffee.

Other dreams I've had in the last 6 months...

I was an intern at The Office (the making of, not the show). I remember trying to figure out how to approach John K and introduce myself.

I was at a convention and John K came up to me and told me that Jenna told him he's gotta come over and meet me because I was totally obsessed with the show. Then he gave me a hug.

Anyone else? (I hope so or I'm gonna feel pretty darn silly...)

Oct 1st 2006

The only thing that I can say when I worry that I'm too obsessed with this show is that I've never had an Office dream. All other evidence points to the contrary, though.

Hope this thread stays PG-13 ;)

Oct 1st 2006

I had a dream and I think it had the Boy Meets World people in it.

Huh.

Oct 1st 2006

Yes I had Office dreams. More than one for sure. I can't remember details any longer, but I'm pretty sure it was basic storyline stuff...nothing crazy. I often dream about the last thing I saw/did before falling asleep. Many nights it is often Office-related.

Oct 1st 2006

I dream about The Office a lot, probably at least once a week. It's a little unsettling.

Oct 1st 2006

I had a dream recently where I was a PA for either "The Office" TV show or for Dunder-Mifflin, since the two were kind of scrambled in my head. It apparently was taking place after the merger, because Michael and Josh were sharing an office. Michael leaves to talk trash about Josh to Jan. Josh can hear everything that Michael is saying, however, since Michael's still mic-ed (and apparently hooked up to a speaker system in the office... I don't know). Josh then left to go see Jan as well.

Then the Governor of my state, Arnold Schwartzenegger came in (!) and began trying to sell Dunder-Mifflin hats or something (Hat FM?). I told him I would pass his comments onto Michael when he got done with Jan (TWSS).

Then Toby came in and said that someone delivered some flowers that he needed me to deliver. He quickly leaves and I see that they're for Pam from "a secret admirer." I go and give them to Pam (who barely acknowledges that I'm there, as you would to a PA), and I notice that there are other flowers and presents around her desk. I ask, "Is it your birthday or something?" She looks up briefly and says, "No." I look back at Toby and he's smiling slightly.

Anyway, that's about all I can remember.

Oct 1st 2006

I had a dream that Jim was my boyfriend. It was nothing rauchy. We were grocery shopping. I was quite a dream.

Oct 3rd 2006

I had a dream that they were renovating the hotel in my town, and for some reason, Kevin and Stanley were against it. But, they're not really redoing the hotel, and why would Kevin and Stanley care, even if they lived here? Who would be against fixing up the hotel, anyways? It makes no sense at all. Crazy.

Oct 3rd 2006

Hope this thread stays PG-13 ;)

The thread will... my dream didn't.

Last night I dreamt that I was watching an episode of The Office with my whole family in what was hailed as a shocking must-see episode.

The episode started off with a computer screen showing a travel website, and options being clicked at a mind-blowing pace. Pan out to Dwight with that goofy grin on his face.

Then came a scene with everyone gathered together kind of like they were for Toby's presentation in Sexual Harassment (not in the conference room). I don't remember what the meeting was about, but all of a sudden someone (perhaps Dwight?) snuck up on Pam from behind and completely removed her shirt and bra, leaving her topless, and the show went to break. It was especially freaky since Pam appeared to be remarkably tan below the neckline.

I ran off in extreme frustration, just about in tears that my show would do such a thing. The rest of my family just sat stunned. After the episode ended (I didn't watch the rest of it), it was announced that The Office was cancelled.

I woke up sweating profusely.

Oct 3rd 2006

I would have sat there stunned -- and hoping for more such hijinks from Dwight after the commercial break.

Oct 4th 2006

Wow, PWJ. Full frontal nudity and the show gets CANCELLED?

I'd somehow watch it more if it happened. Maybe I'll go to peoples' houses and turn on their tvs

Oct 4th 2006

I have had a few office dreams.

My first office dream: I was eating dessert and video chatting with a schoolmate of my boyfriend (his name is Jim), and Dwight and a couple of other people were with me chatting with Jim. Then Jim disappeared from the computer, and John K appeared in the room. I asked if anyone wanted a bite of my cake. Dwight said "I don't like cake." Then I said, "Well it's pie anyway." End Dream.

Another office dream: I was in the season 3 premiere episode, and the Scranton and Stamford branch had merged. So there was the regular crew with a few new people. It was like coming back from summer vacation, and everyone was sitting at school desks. Pam and Jim kept making eyes at each other from across the room. We all then had to say what we did over spring break, and when it came to me I said, "Who the @&#! are all these people?" Everyone laughed and then after a few episodes I was written off of the show.

One more: Another season premiere, but everyone was on a beach. All of the guys were running in slow motion down the beach with no shirts on. Jim was in the front and his pecks weren't exactly fit, so his nipples were like travelling all over his chest area in a slow, circular motion. It was quite disturbing.

Oct 5th 2006

LOL PartyPlanningBiatch! I have also had a shirtless Jim dream but I'm happy to report that his nipples did not roam :-)

I'm so glad to read that I am not the only one who has had some strange Office dreams.

I had a dream that Jim was my boyfriend. It was nothing rauchy. We were grocery shopping. I was quite a dream.

Grocery shopping- how sweet! Did he buy fabric softener too?

Oct 5th 2006

Dreamed of the show just last night--

Ryan and I were working some kind of info booth/membership booth together and I'm afraid I was annoying him. I kept telling people who would come up with questions that they should ask him because he was cuter. Then I would get overhelpful when he did have a question and find brochures or forms that people needed instead of letting him doit. He didn't tell me to stop but I felt bad about it every time.

Phyllis and Bob Vance were also in the dream. Still engaged, but Phyllis confessed to me that she was actually 78 years old and I could not believe how well she was aging. Bob Vance was not looking as good.

The third part of my dream was of that stone lion's mouth in Italy that people used to put their hand in as they made a legal statement because the legend was that if you lied the lion would bite your hand off. I was boasting that I'd put my hand in and lied lots of times.

I'm not this obnoxious in regular life. .

Oct 15th 2006

Over the weekend my dad told me about a dream he had. He's an assistant principal at a middle school, and in his dream there was a dangerous intruder in the school. It was serious business; swarms of law enforcement showed up. When the guy in charge got there, he went up to Dad and introduced himself as...Agent Michael Scarn, FBI.

Oct 15th 2006 edited

This thread is absolutely hilarious! I've had a dream awhile back but I don't remember much details about it. I just remember that it involved John K. as Jim, but the setting was like normal life. He was a new friend of mine among a few other friends. Pam wasn't there but in the dream I knew she existed. I remember I was rooting for them, but I also thought that John was so tall and devilishly handsome when I was talking to him. THE END... I think that last sentence pretty much summed up how I felt when I woke up... ;)

he went up to Dad and introduced himself as...Agent Michael Scarn, FBI.

I can picture this exactly in my head, complete with the cartoon drawing of Michael Scarn, the sunglasses, and the gun... What a brilliant dream, Nathan's dad!

Oct 17th 2006

I had a dream last night that Steve Carell, Rainn Wilson and BJ Novak all died in like a plane crash or something. So then all of us on the boards were sad and wondering how they would write it into the show. Needless to say, I was happy when I woke up and knew it was just a dream!

Denise

Oct 27th 2006

Had a dream last night that I was a cast member. Just some odd girl on the show. Then they wanted me to play the part of Jan so, naturally, I had to trade shoes with Jenna Fischer first. Then we were all involved in a charity swim thing and we all had to swim through really nasty, toxic water. I remember seeing toilet paper in the water next to me...

Oct 27th 2006

I once dreamed that John Krasinski (off work but still wearing that horrible Jim tie) had decided to teach me how to feng shui my apartment.

Oct 27th 2006

Pan are you sure it wasn't Dwight? Seems like a Dwight thing to teach about feng shui.

Oct 27th 2006

Yes, but my dream stipulated that it was John Krasinski still in costume (but out of character) who was kind enough to teach me feng shui.

Who knows what John does in his spare time!

John Krasinski, if my some accident of fate you're reading this, I'd like to ask you a question:

Do you like to control the flow of chi in your life? In my dream you were quite devout.

Nov 11th 2006

I had a dream the other night about The Office AND Arrested Development! I'm not sure why but Micheal, and possibly some others, were in a helicopter or airplane. Then there was a shot looking out the window and it was the model home on AD! Then I think Micheal said something about liking the house and wanted to go down and see it. Then I woke up.
Too bad since the crossover could never happen since AD was on Fox, and is cancelled. I have watched season 1 so far of the show, thanks to a co-worker who has it on DVD and am now starting season 2. She doesn't have the DVDs for season 3 so when I get that far I'll have to rent it! Oh, and this is the same co-worker that I got addicted to The Office, so we're good influences on each other!

Denise

Nov 11th 2006

I'm glad you posted on here, ddkr, I forgot I had a dream a few nights ago... I was walking along with John K's sister who I was taking a class with and I asked her "so is John really dating Rashida Jones again?" And she totally rolled her eyes at me because I guess everyone has been asking that question and why can't everyone just leave him alone and besides their just friends, can't they just be friends without people jumping to conclusions...she didn't actually say this but that's what I understood from the way she rolled her eyes at me.

Nov 28th 2006

Last night I had a dream about the Office, and all of a sudden Karen started acting all ditzy and annoying and in my head I was thinking, "I can't believe the writers took the easy way out and made Karen a dingbat, so just Pam and Jim could be together! Lame!" Then all of a sudden I was running down the street with Sarah Michelle Gellar and I was trying to ask her if there was going to be a movie version of Buffy. She said she didn't know because no one wanted to write it, so I asked her why Joss Whedon didn't want to do it. And then she looked at me like I was an idiot, because obviously Joss Whedon would never do that.

Apparently my dream self also forgot that Buffy was already a movie.

I think this all stems from the Office musical talk. And I can't remember if Karen was singing in the beginning or not. She was dancing like in that music video that Rashida Jones was in. Sigh. My brain is mush.

Nov 28th 2006

I had an Office dream with a musical component that actually predated the musical thread by a day or so.

Well, it was sort of its own story, featuring characters from The Office and Lost...I remember that a group of people were trying to cheat everybody out of their money... Michael couldn't be allowed to marry because it would make it harder to get to his money...Charlie had been buried alive but he got out somehow...Roy was falling for one of the conners...there was some other stuff too, but I forgot. I was trying to figure it all out and was very disappointed when I woke up.

Nov 28th 2006

I dreamed about the office last night, too. I was in the "Pam" role, but not Pam, if that makes sense. It was my birthday, and Michael was driving me, Phyllis, Angela, Jim, and the Asian guy from MadTV to lunch. There was some trouble fitting us all in the car--two people were forced into the front seat and no one was very comfortable. The car had a beige interior. We never made it to the restaurant before I woke up, but we did pull off the freeway at the wrong exit, get back on the freeway, and drop by my friend's house. She was at work but a nanny was there (there's no nanny in real life).

Dec 2nd 2006
I actually had an Office dream last night. It wasn't that weird, though. Because I had been addictively watching the full episodes available on fanpop.com last night, with me clicking on each new episode and telling myself each one i was starting would be the last one. In my dream Jim and Karen broke up and Karen went out with Dwight. Hmm. Awkward.
Dec 14th 2006

I woke up the other morning totally angry at the direction The Office was going until I realized the Christmas episode I just saw was a complete dream.

I don't remember everything that happened in the "episode" but it was almost like they resolved everything at once, and it was all rushed and didn't make much sense. What I do remember is the overwhelming sense of frustration I had when I woke up. That's when I realized I might be just a tad too anxious for this week's episode.

Dec 14th 2006

That's hysterical! I'm glad it was a dream!

Dec 14th 2006

I had a dream that Jim and Pam got together. Boring, I know.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 39
  12. >