Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Dreams are just that. They're dreams. : When The Office invades our dreams.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. 35
  9. 36
  10. 37
  11. 38
  12. 39
  13. >
1141 to 1162 of 1162
Apr 2nd 2012

Funny, not creepy. I laughed.

A few years ago, we were on the very edge of town with no street lights anywhere. Now we have several subdivisions beyond our place and street lights everywhere. I hate it.

Apr 2nd 2012

Tell me about it...those street lights have made it much more difficult to spy on you. So now I usually hide in your house.

Apr 2nd 2012

I know. I've been leaving the lights on for you.

Apr 2nd 2012

Thanks. You're almost out of toilet paper in the bathroom near the kitchen.

Apr 2nd 2012

That's actually true. Now I'm freaked out.

Apr 2nd 2012

Hasn't Jinx shown you his website with all the pictures he's taken through your window?

Apr 3rd 2012

That's actually true. Now I'm freaked out.

At least he wipes. And, not with your towels.

Focus on the positives, y'all.

Apr 3rd 2012

It's time to resurrect my story about my retarded friend. (It's OK to call your friends retarded.)

When I was a bachelor, I had several friends living with me. Across the street was a high school "friend" living in an apartment. He ended up bringing his PC over and basically living at my house while me and my other friends would just hang out and play computer games all day. (We had one of the first networked houses back in the mid 90s). So Sean is now sleeping on my couch, eating meals at my house, and using my bathroom.

One day he comes up to me, and he's chuckling to himself. I'm already annoyed. He says, "Hey, Jinx, you're out of toilet paper!" I say "Oh yeah...I'll pick some up next time I'm out." (I'm thinking that I'm tired of purchasing bathroom supplies for him) He's still laughing. "I couldn't wait, ya know...I had to go."

I nod my head, hoping he'll go away. "mmm-hmmm. Oh...gross...what'd you do? Run over to your house still dirty?"

He's laughing more now. "No, I stayed here."

"Ahh, that's sick, man...did you use your hands? I hope you washed up good."

"No..." (Can't control his laughing)

"Sean...what the hell did you do?" (I'm alarmed now)

"I used your wash cloth!" (He finds this very funny)

"Oh GROSS! That's freaking sick, man! Stop using my bathroom! Did you throw it out I hope?"

"No...I washed it real good though!"

I can't even finish the story. This was my life before I got married.

Apr 3rd 2012

That is so gross. At least he coudl have the decency to throw the washcloth away. Blech.

Apr 3rd 2012

So Sean is now sleeping on my couch, eating meals at my house, and using my bathroom.

Seans, amirite?

Aug 28th 2013 edited

This is a not-Office dream, but it's weird. So last night, I had a dream that I had a baby. Well, I didn't have the baby. He was just, like, around. And he wasn't a tiny baby. Just, like, a baby.

Anyway, he was sitting in his, uh, baby chair thing. And somebody asked me his name. And I didn't know it. But he knew it, but he couldn't say it, because, as I've mentioned, he was a baby. He said "Mimmah."

And we were like, "What?" And he said "Mimmah." Like 3 or 4 times. Then, I saw something that said Timmy on him. Like, I don't know what. It looked like a strip of closed captioning above him. But that's not a thing in real life.

Well it is, but not in 3D. Can babies not make "tah" sounds?

I'm going to bed.

Aug 28th 2013

Oh, you are going to make such a good mother one day!

Aug 29th 2013

I think the first step would be naming him something he can say. What can babies say? My kid's just gonna be called "Goo."

Aug 29th 2013

A boy named Goo. Nice.

That is one funny dream, especially the closed captioning part.

Last night, I dreamed that my cousin died. Not as funny, except the part where her parents needed to get a Judy Blume book back from me. Which isn't even hers.

Aug 29th 2013

Well, I didn't have the baby. He was just, like, around.

This was my experience as well.

Oh, you are going to make such a good mother one day!

Provided she bothers to learn the kids' names.

A boy named Goo. Nice.

He won't tell her his name. (See what I did there?)

Aug 29th 2013

A boy named Goo. Nice.

Well, that's how they all start out.

Aug 29th 2013

Niiiice.

Aug 29th 2013

I love you guys.

Last night, I dreamed that my cousin died.

I almost said "I'm sorry." But your cousin didn't really die, right? I'll try to tell Dream You that Dream Me is sorry tonight, OK? I think that's the best action to attempt to make.

Aug 30th 2013

I'll try to tell Dream You that Dream Me is sorry tonight, OK? I think that's the best action to attempt to make.

Didn't work, but thanks anyway.

Aug 31st 2013

VG for the win.

I woke up yesterday with the theme song to "Here Come the Brides" (a bad 70's TV show) on my mind. I have no idea why. Dreams are strange.

Sep 6th 2013

Oh man, I LIVED for that show when I was a kid. I wanted to be Candy in the worst way. My cousins and I would torture our families by making them watch "Here Come The Brides" plays that we would perform. Good times.

Sep 6th 2013

"Here Come the Brides" is very reliable Seattle history.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 31
  5. 32
  6. 33
  7. 34
  8. 35
  9. 36
  10. 37
  11. 38
  12. 39