Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Just Have a Thought! Have an Original Thought! The Office Not-a-Spinoff thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 85
  12. >
1 to 30 of 2542
Oct 4th 2006 edited

Thanks to a genius idea by another member of this community, I would like to start this thread.

Potential names and even plot lines for a "The Office" spinoff.....

• The Halperts (not my idea :)
  • Everybody Loves Jam (with the annoying neighbor Dwigt)

EDIT: LOL, thanks LT, that's what I get for posting on here when I'm at work and should be, ohhh, ummm, yea, working :)

Oct 4th 2006

The Basics of S&M with Dwangela. It'll have to air on HBO.

Oct 4th 2006

All About Sandwiches starring Jim Halpert
Today's episode: grilled cheese, ham & cheese and, if we're feeling brave...Big Tuna.

Oct 4th 2006

Chase That Feeling starring Toby Flenderson. Join Toby in his free-wheeling exploits and daredevil bravado as he seeks to recapture the joy of husting Michael at poker.

Which one is Pam? starring Creed, in which Creed is perpetually high and forgets the name of every one of his female co-workers (who may or may not be male, there's no way of knowing).

Oct 4th 2006

Awesome, Spud Gunner! "May or may not be male, there's no way of knowing..." I love that!

Oct 4th 2006

The Bachelor Scranton (Michael Scott as the bachelor, of course)

The Flavor of Love (Michael Scott steps in for Flavor Flav. He already has a New York Flavor)

The Simple Life (starring Dwight, Mose, and Angela hosting Paris and Nicole on the beet farm, enough said)

Oct 4th 2006

Check out the hot new, big-stakes game show "That's What She Said!" a 30-minute whirlwind of big-money excitement in which contestants try their best to get Michael Scott to take the bait and utter the show's famous four-word catchphrase. It's hot, it's exciting and it's a lot harder than it looks. That's What She Said!!! (followed on the West Coast by "Or He Said")

Oct 4th 2006

The Food Network's New "Hometown Favorites," a tour of various locale's and their signature dishes. Week 1 takes Michael Scott to Sbarro's, the best pizza in New York. Future episodes tour the new Taco Bell in San Antonio and the KFC in the I-78 rest stop just outside Louisville.

Oct 4th 2006

Vance Refridgeration, starring Bob Vance, Vance Refridgeration.

Oct 4th 2006

two funny, brian

Oct 4th 2006

"Yeah I'd Hit That" starring Kevin Malone.

Join your host Kevin Malone for in-depth reviews of the latest issues of Maxim, FHM, and Stuff magazines. Also reviewed will be all the latest teen comedies. A weekly special feature will have Kevin reviewing a classic movie such as Porky's, Hardbodies, or the best movie of all time, American Pie 2. Periodically special guest Michael Scott will stop by to analyze the most recent Cinemax movie.

Oct 4th 2006

Country Crafts with Pam Besley - guest star Michael Scofield from Prison Break will show us how to fold Olympic origami cranes; also, achievement medals from mixed berry yogurt lids and lanyards made from plastic-coated paper clips.

Oct 4th 2006

Thanks to a genius idea by another member of this community, I would like to start this threat.

Don't threaten us, Jim. We're a peaceful bunch. And if you threaten us, we'll send Agent Michael Scarn after you with a spud gun.

Oct 4th 2006

"Yeah I'd Hit That" starring Kevin Malone.

Awesome. But I feel like I need a shower after reading that.

Oct 4th 2006

The Warehouse - Coming this fall to UPN (The CW). Peer into the lives of those wacky negroes, singing their ethnic songs, watch Daryll try to manage the Dunder-Mifflin Scranton Paper Warehouse, deal with his zany cracker-ass boss Michael, raise his nephew Little Flicka, and fall in love. Co-starring Gilian Anderson as That Girl From That Thing, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson as The Twin Fire-Eaters, and watch Bobby Brown fleece-it-out in his first television role since he got out of prison. It's "The Warehouse," going mach 5 this fall.

Oct 4th 2006

It's "The Warehouse," going mach 5 this fall.

Hahaha.That's good, Pont.

Oct 4th 2006

"Good Eats, Office Lunchroom Style" with Jim Halpert

The Essence of Michael Scott - bam, kick it up a notch.

"Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom" with Jan Levinson (I presume)

Oct 4th 2006

I liked John Krasinski's idea.

"Halpert"

Oct 4th 2006

Pont's "wacky negroes" and "cracker-ass boss" have had me laughing since I read about them. That whole post is excellent :-)

Oct 4th 2006

...and ditto. (opens hands)

May 7th 2008

Hey look what I found! Who knew Jim Mosby was psychic?

May 7th 2008

If the spin-off is Toby-centric: Tenacious T ??

May 7th 2008

I really like AMJ's idea for Kevin.

At this point, they'd have to reform Toby in some fashion in order for a Toby spinoff to really work, I'd think. (I'd watch it anyway, though.)

May 7th 2008

Sometimes I forget how long I've been brilliant on this site.

May 7th 2008

Sometimes I forget how long I've been humble on this site.

Fixed that for ya.

May 8th 2008

October 2006??? You guys are ancient!!! You're relics.

May 20th 2008

Should we have a separate thread for the new spinoff or just use this one?

May 20th 2008 edited

I think they should call the spinoff: "The Office: Too!" And shenanigans should ensue.

And I don't know the answer to that question, ST.

May 20th 2008

Look at that very first post!

The Halperts (not my idea :)

Prescient? Hope not...

May 20th 2008

The Office spin off should be a behind the scenes look at the documentarians filming The Office. A mockumentary about a mockumentary about a office.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 85
  12. >