Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Oh, the Bobble-Head!!
1 to 12 of 12
Oct 4th 2006

Did anyone else notice that in the season 3 opener Dwight was wearing the bobble-head outfit? Mustard-yellow shirt, striped tie? Upon further viewing, he wears this outfit a lot. Just asking...

Oct 4th 2006

I just went and looked at the 2-minute wrap-up at NBC.com, and darn if you ain't right. Good eye.

Oct 5th 2006

It occurred to me that this comment would have been more appropriate in the Season 3 Episode 1 thread, so I offer up a challenge to make this thread special: In what episodes does Dwight wear the Bobble-Head outfit?

Also, does anyone have a link to the site that has peoples pictures of their Dwight Bobble-Head?

Additionally, I have to comment on the deleted scene where the Bobble-Head gets abducted. The duct tape over the mouth bit was stellar, IMHO. What episode was that from?

Lastly, I saw in another thread a link to the creator of the original Bobble-Head, but can't remember where. Anyone? (It is a site where you can get your very own doll, for 200 bucks, I think.)

Oct 5th 2006

The Bobble-head ransom isn't from any specific scene, but from the NBC Primetime Preview that aired last month. I don't know whether that clip or the mustard-throwing contest was my favorite.

Oct 5th 2006 edited

There's a lot of the bobble head makers around. I Googled this: "custom bobble head"
Edited to add: I would love for us to link to pics of our own bobble heads here. Would love to see what others do with theirs. I love seeing my Dwight every day!

Oct 5th 2006

Here's one a found that doesn't require a minimum purchase. And it's in my town! http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2003/09/03/biz_uratoy03.html

Oct 5th 2006

Lastly, I saw in another thread a link to the creator of the original Bobble-Head, but can't remember where. Anyone? (It is a site where you can get your very own doll, for 200 bucks, I think.)

Here it is.

Aug 24th 2008

I never got a Dwight bobblehead, but a lot of folks did.

Aug 24th 2008

Me either.

Aug 24th 2008 edited

I cannot believe you guys revived this lame-ass thread. I was just a newbie, dammit!

but, I enjoyed being Bri-malicious for three minutes...

Aug 24th 2008

See? Minutes of fun!

Aug 25th 2008

Sorry, whatevs. I was just trying to get the closed threads together. So this one had to be bumped up.

1 to 12 of 12
Top of PageBack to discussions