Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 81 of 81
Mar 6th 2008

Boobs - Single Tear vs. BigTunaFishing

Sorry to bring the convo back to Boobs, but I gotta just say that, lactating or not, my boobs are always ready to compete.

However...

Can't we just agree that all boobs are winners? I'm fine with sharing top honors with all you NA ladies and your ladies.

Agreed. Although isn't it funny to imagine an actual boob fight? Ya know, where two women just stand together and throw punches at each other with their boobs? (I'm not gay. It's just kinda funny to imagine...)

Mar 6th 2008

You don't need to imagine that. You can just rent it. And the word lactating makes it sound like it hurts.

Mar 6th 2008

Although isn't it funny to imagine an actual boob fight? Ya know, where two women just stand together and throw punches at each other with their boobs?

Is funny the right word?

Mar 6th 2008

Is the word your looking for, "Boing!"?

Mar 6th 2008

Its a bit like that, and a bit like the sound Michael makes that he tells Jan's secretary to mention to her.

Mar 6th 2008

The motorboat sound?

Mar 6th 2008

Yes, I suppose that's what it should be called. The motorboat sound.

May 15th 2013

I wonder why this thread died so abruptly.

May 15th 2013

It was just getting good.

May 15th 2013

It certainly went out on top.

May 15th 2013

I forgot how pervy you pervs can perv. Pervs.

May 15th 2013

Who you calling pervy perving pervs, perv?

BigTunaFishing

Can't we just agree that all boobs are winners? I'm fine with sharing top honors with all you NA ladies and your ladies.

BigTunaFishing

Is it meta to draw a picture of my boobs using my boobs?

BigTunaFishing

YES! Boob painting!

BigTunaFishing

To John's man-ass!

Yeah!

May 15th 2013

Boom! Roasted!

May 16th 2013

I think you mean Boob! Roasted!

May 16th 2013

Boob! Roasted!

Ouch.

May 16th 2013 edited

When you get bored of this thread, but you're still in the mood for some funny violence, head off to the Northern Attack Cage Match Thread for a few chuckles. I was just there. It's pretty funny.

It's 4:30 here. I could go home. But I'm reminiscing. I'm trying not to light up old threads, but there's so much funny stuff in the back pages. I just spent a good chunk of time in the Reverse Psychology Thread. Hilarious.

I'm not advocating lighting up old threads. I just wanted everyone in the circle (Toosie) to know that.

May 16th 2013

We have two fighting threads?

I will try to refrain. But like I said before, I don't like reading old posts. I only lit up old threads to clean up the last pages. Or to make conversation when I was crazy bored at my old jobs.

May 16th 2013

That's some funny stuff. Was everybody high?

May 16th 2013

I don't like reading old posts.

I do! I love it.

Or to make conversation when I was crazy bored at my old jobs.

I don't really fault you for doing it. It's nice every once in a while when an oldie but a goodie from days gone by comes back up to the front and we get to look back at all the fun stuff we used to say.

May 16th 2013

Oh my gosh, that thread is hilarious.

May 17th 2013

No, that wasn't pervy. It was just real talk. About boobs. And John's man-ass. It might have been borderline.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 81 of 81
Top of PageBack to discussions