Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Halloween: Office characters in the house?
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 49
Oct 13th 2006

Pam: Why did you put it off until Halloween? Michael: Because it’s very scary stuff.

Wondering if anyone here is going to dress up as any characters from The Office this Halloween, and if so, who? Definitely one of those costumes that will only get recognition from a few folks, but those are the best (ie, last year I was Jerri Blank from Strangers With Candy, and those who actually GOT my costume loved it).

Was thinking about going as: A) Oscar dressed up like a woman B) Pam C) Three Hole Punched Jim or....

Oct 13th 2006

I'm thinking about being Angela's version of a cat from last year. White. Puffy. Judgemental.

Oct 13th 2006 edited

I am going as Pam and will be posting pictures on my MySpace afterwards!

Denise

Oct 13th 2006

I've been planning since February (didn't become gung ho about The Office till last Novemberish) to go as the counterpart to my name.

Oct 13th 2006

i'm thinking of going as pam, too. two of my friends are going as butch cassidy and mozart ;)

Oct 13th 2006

Butch Cassidy & Mozart... that's classic!

I would love to go as Dwight (despite being female), but I don't think most people would get it. But maybe if I can get ahold of a spud gun...

Oct 14th 2006

I am Three Hole Punch Jen :-)

Oct 14th 2006

3 Hole punch Martin. it'll be great, and 5 people at school will get it.

Oct 15th 2006

That's the double-edged sword of an Office costume. No one else will probably have the same costume. But there's just as good a chance no one at your Halloween party will get it if you wear your own head in papier mache on your shoulder.

Oct 18th 2006

Brian, that's just what I did last year and about 10% of the people in my office got it. I'm hoping there will be another Halloween episode this year that I can use for ideas.

Oct 18th 2006

I'm going as Kitty-Pam. Or maybe three-hole-punch-kitty-Pam.

Oct 19th 2006

I was wanting to do the paper mache head, but I'm pretty lazy and not too good with paper mache, so I'm thinking three-hole-punch Jarrod might be more the order of the day.

Oct 19th 2006

I think if I saw Butch Cassidy and Mozart, I would pee myself...hilarious stuff. Maybe 3 people could go as the Long Ranger, Tonto and Bonto.

Oct 19th 2006

I dont understand why Office isn't having an new Halloween episode this year. Or at least re-running Halloween on the 26th. Gay Witch Hunt isn't very Halloweeny.

Oct 19th 2006

I don't really think they should do a Halloween episode. They did it already, and it's probably be repetative, there's only so much stuff you can get from an Office halloween.

Oct 19th 2006

I went to a party one year dressed as the key master from ghostbusters. Specifically, the scene when Egon is analyzing him at the lab. I had the collander on my head with wires sticking out of it, my husband's old shirt, pants up to my boobs and nerdy glasses. It was awesome. Exactly 1 person knew who I was.

Oct 19th 2006

All they would have to do is have costumes on. The plot doesn't have to have anything to do with the fact that it is Halloween.

Oct 19th 2006

Or, only Jim could wear a costume, and it could show that Stamford doesnt "get" him.

Oh, who am I kidding? I just want to see Kitty Pam again.

Oct 19th 2006

I went to a party one year dressed as the key master from ghostbusters. Specifically, the scene when Egon is analyzing him at the lab. I had the collander on my head with wires sticking out of it, my husband's old shirt, pants up to my boobs and nerdy glasses. It was awesome. Exactly 1 person knew who I was.

Well I for one would have known who you were, flonkkerton. Ghostbusters rocks! Remember the cartoon?

Oct 20th 2006

Ah, Ghostbusters. When I was in kindergarden we would play Ghostbusters at recess and run around with our backpacks on our backs. In kindergarden I had a duffle bag and not a backpack and since I was usually the only girl playing I got to be Janine most of the time.

Denise

Oct 20th 2006

I'm going with three hole punch Jim myself. Not sure the others in the office will get it, but, hey, it will make me chuckle...

Oct 20th 2006

With no Halloween episode this year I'm going to go as Dwight's bobblehead of himself.

Oct 26th 2006

I will be going as Pam. My good friend is attending as Three-Hole-Punch Jim. I got so into my costume that I even copied Pam's ID badge from the deleted scenes of Conflict Resolution. Yes, I'm a geek.

Oct 26th 2006 edited

I was re-watching some episodes, and noticed in "The Dundies" that when Pam is forced to re-watch old Dundies ceremonies, you see Michael wearing one of those fake tuxedo t-shirts while he is emcee-ing.

Well, I have one of those! So I'm going to wear it and carry around a microphone, and absolutely no one-not even Office geeks-will get it.

Edit: OK, some Office geeks will get it, just not the ones (sigh, one) I know.

Oct 26th 2006

I have a white shirt with thin blue lines on it (a la paper) so I was going to copy Jim and put 3 black dots on it but I was going to go as "college ruled" (b/c I'm also a college student, clever I know) cuz that way non-office people would get it too.

BUT last night I broke my ankle and now I have crutches and a cast, you know the average person would be sad about that but I happen to think it's a little miracle from god b/c I'm going to wear a men's blue dress shirt and gray sweat pants and wrap my cast in bubble wrap (and someone suggested I carry a tub of country crock - genius) and I will be "disabeled michael scott" - god I'm so effing excited!

Oct 26th 2006

Also, my brother is going as agent Michael Scarn of the FBI and I told him that whenever anyone tries to talk to him that he should shoot them in the face.

Oct 26th 2006

I work alone most of the time. I think I'm going to go as me. Or my long lost twin. So sad.

Oct 26th 2006

Aw Brian that makes me sad. You should really do it up, it's Office Halloween!

Oct 26th 2006 edited

shatatatatataaaa did they fix your ankle back better than it was before? better, stronger, faster i mean.

Oct 26th 2006

one thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me, I am better at healing than they are...at vision.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 49
Top of PageBack to discussions