Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Halloween: Office characters in the house?
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 49 of 49
Oct 31st 2006

I am three hole punch Bonnie right now, and exactly zero people know who I am, with the exception of those who already saw the GMMR costume tipsheet last week. I've had one person ask me if I'm a cow, though. :|

Oct 31st 2006

I am currently Pam and posted pictures at my MySpace.

Denise

Oct 31st 2006

shatatatatataaaa awesome!!! Something good came of your broken ankle. That costume will rock!

Aug 25th 2008

Yet another remnant of SorryICalledYouFaggy's legacy. We miss you, Sorry...Faggy.

Aug 25th 2008

If I have to gray out one more random old-ass thread, I'm gonna cut a bitch. This is too much work for a Monday morning, you know.

Aug 25th 2008

All in the interest of getting the closed threads put at the end of the pages. Something to do.

Aug 25th 2008

I feel like Dwight at the end of Ben Franklin, with his fists clenched in frustration. Just putting that out there.

Aug 25th 2008

I feel like Dwight at the end of Ben Franklin, with his fists clenched in frustration. Just putting that out there.

LOL. :)

Oct 9th 2008 edited

We have three parties to go to on the 25th. Two of them aren’t Halloween parties, just birthday parties but the last one is a Halloween party. We are going to try to make an appearance at all of the parties but since the first two aren’t Halloween parties, we need easy costumes to change into before the last party. Tiger said he was just going to go as Fun Run Andy, which I think it a good idea because it’s easy. He just needs to wear running clothes and paint blood on the nips. He said he would go as that because even if people don’t watch The Office, they would just think he was dressed as a marathoner or something. I need an easy costume to change into but don’t know what. I was thinking of maybe doing “Starving Kelly” but I would have to do some makeup application to look like that. I already have the hairstyle. People who don’t watch The Office won’t get it, though. They might not even know I’m in a costume. They might just think I look jacked up. I still think it would be funny and the couple who is throwing the party love the show, so they would get it.

Are there any other easy ideas of what I can go as?

eta: Tiger said people would just think I was a zombie, which made me laugh

Oct 9th 2008

I need an easy costume to change into but don’t know what. I was thinking of maybe doing “Starving Kelly” but I would have to do some makeup application to look like that. I already have the hairstyle.

You're gonna look amaaaazingggg...

Oct 10th 2008

I was thinking of maybe doing “Starving Kelly”

You're going to have to spend the entire night dealing with people who want to score some heroin off you. :-)

May 25th 2010

This is on-topic, because I searched "house" and this came up. It must be the House thread. Whatever.

Wanna move here? I bet you don't.

I don't.

May 25th 2010

How can they not, in that entire listing, mention the devil even once. He freaking lived there!

May 25th 2010

Ew. Creepy! It's the Halloween thread! Even creepier. 'Cause ^ that's ^ the Amityville house!

May 25th 2010

I've never seen the movie, and that house has a boat garage. Sold!

May 25th 2010

He freaking lived there!

I think he's still there. But he does have nice furniture.

May 25th 2010

I've never seen the movie

Forget the movie, I'd be freaked out about all the people that were murdered there.

May 25th 2010

The book is cool, though!

May 25th 2010

There's nothing in the world scarier than living there. On Long Island.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 49 of 49
Top of PageBack to discussions