Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
This is the most important day of the year: Happy birthday, James!
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 51
Oct 16th 2006

It's already 10/17 in some parts of the country, so time to celebrate—let's break out the donuts and ice cream cake and shower our generous host with bird-day cards!

Oct 16th 2006 edited

Happy Birthday James!

Make sure everyone signs the Bird-Day Card.

I've come up with a few, pick whichever one you like.

"Hey James, I heard it was your birthday, I also heard that North Korea is testing their nukes, but I'm sure your aging is more important...."

No? Didn't get the joke? I got another one...

(Seriously happy birthday, and you are a gentleman and a scholar for creating this site and forum.)

Oct 16th 2006 edited

Happy Birthday!!!!

Sir you are awesome- here is a plaque. (You'll have to imagine it.)

Oct 17th 2006

Did anyone bring donughts?

Happy Birthday James!

Denise

Oct 17th 2006

James, when was the EXACT moment you emerged from...oh never mind.

Oct 17th 2006

Hope you have a very happy birthday today, James!

Oct 17th 2006

crap! all those haiku
and i still don't know what to
say in bird day cards

so... well... you know... happy birthday n' stuff.

Oct 17th 2006

Happy birthday and good luck with your hysterectomy!

Oh wait...your name is James? As in you're a guy? Something doesn't seem right about my birthday greeting, but I can't figure out what that something is.

Oct 17th 2006

James,
Happy birthday! You're the best.
Love, Post-it Thief
Awww...

Oct 17th 2006

Happy Birthday James! Thanks for building a nice home for all of us Dunder Mifflinites.

You totally rock like Scrantonicity!

Oct 17th 2006

Happy birthday, James!

I saw on the "Today" show this morning that the 300,000,000th citizen of the U.S. was born at around 7:45 a.m today. So if you ever meet him or her...you have a story to share :-)

Oct 17th 2006

Happy Birthday James!

I hope the people on the show really appreciate all you have done for them.

Oct 17th 2006 edited

Happy Birthday, James!

You should go to Hooters and let the girls sing Happy Birthday to you. Then you can go to Chili's and have a second drink and an Awesome Blossom cuz you are

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Oct 17th 2006 edited

Wow, my very own birthday thread. What a great way to kick off the day. Some friends of mine are taking me out to dinner tonight. Being the red-blooded Texan than I am, I'm having them take me to a nice steakhouse in San Francisco. Delicious, delicious, delicious!

But yeah, wow. Thank you, everyone, not only for the birthday greetings but also for sticking around over the past year (it really has been that long). NA wouldn't be where it was today without you folks. You all are a terrific crowd -- I consider myself very fortunate to be in your company, and I'd invite you all to dinner if I could. Expensive steaks (and wine) for everyone!

My heart is very full right now.

P.S. Thanks to everyone who left me MySpace comments as well. I couldn't figure out how to leave a follow-up comment on my own profile, so hopefully this will do.

Oct 17th 2006

Happy happy happy, James! :)

Oct 17th 2006

I bet Luke Perry's friends don't make birthday threads for him.

Happy birthday, James, hardest-working man in the Office fan community. Thanks for all the time you put in and all the good stuff you put out.

Oct 17th 2006

you put out

That's what she said!

Oct 17th 2006

Fun fact, James has the same birthday as Eminem, so he has something to talk about if he ever meets Dr. Dre.

Fun fact, James has the same birthday as Norm MacDonald, so he has something to talk about if he ever meets Adam Sandler.

Fun fact, James has the same birthday as Mike Judge, so he has something to talk about if he ever meets Greg Daniels.

I'll stop now.

Oct 17th 2006

Fun fact, James has the same birthday as Eminem, so he has something to talk about if he ever meets Dr. Dre.

Isn't Dr. Dre dead?

Denise

Oct 17th 2006

Isn't Dr. Dre dead?

Legally? No. Emotionally? ...who knows?

Oct 17th 2006

Isn't Dr. Dre dead?

No. Eazy-E is though.

Oct 17th 2006

Yeah, James, thanks for putting together the coolest hangout on the web.

Oct 17th 2006

October sixteenth
was "Bosses' Day" but this is
much more memorable!

All the best! Thanks for the site.

(and Dr. Dre is locked in my basement)

Oct 17th 2006

Wow, it's your birthday? I had no idea. Happy birthday!

(James closes the box of doughnuts when I try to go for the chocolate-covered one)

:-p

Oct 17th 2006

Whooops. I'm almost too late. Happy Birthday James! I hope it was awesome!

Oct 17th 2006

James: I hope your day, steak and wine were all perfection. Thanks again for the cool venue and swell comedy here. We just may never leave, you know.

Oct 17th 2006

Happy Birthday, James, sorry this post is so lame.

Oct 18th 2006

Hey Happy Birthday James. What? It was yesterday? What day is it? No wonder I missed Survivor last night?

Oct 18th 2006

Isn't Dr. Dre dead?

Cause he stays well off? Cause now all he gets is hate mail all day saying "Dre fell off"? Why, cause he's been in the lab with a pen and a pad trying to get this damn label off?

Oct 18th 2006

Is this a song? The questions thread?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
1 to 30 of 51
Top of PageBack to discussions