Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
This is the most important day of the year: Happy birthday, James!
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 51 of 51
Oct 18th 2006

Happy Birthday James, you deserve a bottle of Nightswept and then some.

Oct 18th 2006

I hope your day, steak and wine were all perfection.

The steak was ridiculous -- probably the most satisfying meal I've had in a while. I stuffed myself and then headed home and promptly passed out. It was beautiful.

I told my friends about the greetings I had received from all of you. They were very jealous. :)

Oct 18th 2006

James: you are a party animal.

Glad you got some birthday love. And beef.

Oct 18th 2006

(That's what she said.)

Oct 17th 2007

Holy mother's birth canal, isn't today James's birthday? Someone go buy a frickin' cake! STAT! ("STAT" means now!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES! I'm glad you were born!

Oct 17th 2007

Happy Birthday, oh creator of this digital saloon. Sorry your party's so lame.

Oct 17th 2007

Happy Bird-day! Too bad you can't have some of this ice cream cake.

Oct 17th 2007

Happy birthday, James! Have an amazing year and may you not be attacked with the north.

Oct 17th 2007

Yes, congratulations on being born! Wait...shouldn't that be directed towards the Mother of James...? I'm confusing myself.

Oct 17th 2007 edited
  • Season 2x : Episode 1
  • First aired on October 17, 2007

EASY COME, EASY GO--As Brian (Brian) renovates old threads with scandalous posts, Loaded Teapot (Golden Teapot winner) confronts her growing love of Pushing Daisies, which includes pressuring her fellow NAers into watching. James (Benevolent Admin Award Winner) spends a night out on ferd's haiku farm, now a limerick factory. B.J. Novak, Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Oscar Nunez, Phyllis Smith, Paul Lieberstein, Mindy Kaling, Creed Bratton and Craig Robinson also star in some show called The Office.

Or Happy Birthday.

Oct 17th 2007

I hear pirates are popular with the kids these days, so I give you this.

Oct 17th 2007

Happy Birthday, James! Hope you had a Mary Poppins kind of day.

("Practically Perfect in Every Way")

Oct 17th 2007

You know how sometimes you get a gift, and you can tell the giver doesn't really know you that well, so they give you something they like, because they arrogantly assume you will like it too?

Anyway, Happy Birthday, buddy

Oct 17th 2007

I feel like it's my birthday now.

Oct 17th 2007

Don't we all.

Oct 17th 2007

James: The heartiest of birthday greetings to you! Remember: today is the first day of the rest of the season. Enjoy, site guy.

Oct 17th 2007

Am I too late? Feliz cumpleaños a señor James!

Oct 18th 2007

James' birthday present: A brand new Office episode.

Oct 18th 2007

(and an hour long at that!)

Happy belated Birthday, James.

Oct 18th 2007

Here's an old jacket I fished out of my closet, James.

Oct 18th 2007 edited

Thank you for the well wishes, everyone. I had a wonderful birthday dinner capped off with some fine wine and delicious chocolate torte. And, yes, I have never felt older.

Yes, congratulations on being born! Wait...shouldn't that be directed towards the Mother of James...? I'm confusing myself.

I'll be sure to pass that on to my mother.

(Hooray for Pushing Daisies!)

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 51 of 51
Top of PageBack to discussions