Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
No Cameras Allowed: finding filming locations
1 to 20 of 20
Oct 21st 2006

Hi everyone: I am going to LA on Thursday to visit a friend. Since I know I won't make many trips to the west coast in my life, I would love to try and track down some filming sites for our show. I found this link to a little bit of info on where the fake DM parking lot is. How cool would it be to see that with the cars? I would love to get the same pics that guy took. (Or more!)

Anyway, does anyone on this board have any further info on where to go? I would consider taking the studio tour and will do some research on how that works and what you can actually see. But I am more interested in cool little stuff like the parking lot. Thanks for any help!
Oh, and we can use this thread to post about upcoming filming we learn about like the possible St. Patrick's Day parade in Scranton.

Oct 21st 2006 edited

Flonkkerton, I have the address for the parking lot if you need it. It looks like the neighborhood around the parking lot is the same one used in The Client when they drove to Chili's.

Oct 22nd 2006

I would love it Plaid. Thanks! My address is in my profile.

Jul 28th 2008

Is this the shortest living thread that hasn't been closed?

Jul 28th 2008
Jul 28th 2008 edited

Wow. Good find, ctf.

There's also this one that's a close second.

Jul 28th 2008

Wow, I feel like such a slacker.

Jul 28th 2008

Okay, so, now this is the Shortest Thread that Hasn't Been Closed.

Unless CZ-J decides to execute her mad Mod power!

Jul 28th 2008

How odd. I was on Google maps last night trying to find the location using Van Nuys as a starting point and then the railroad tracks to narrow the search. I was looking at the right street, but didn't find the exact location.

Jul 28th 2008

I did close this thread, for a minute, and then I opened it again. I guess it's a valid thread. I'm sure it'll end up on the last page again shortly, anyway.

Jul 28th 2008

Not if today's activity is any indication!

Jul 28th 2008

You can find a filming location...in my butt.

Your mom's a filming location.

Jul 28th 2008

TWSF

(That's Where She Filmed)

Jul 28th 2008

You can find a filming location...in my butt.

Isn't that called a colonscopy?

Jul 28th 2008

I was looking at the right street, but didn't find the exact location.

I found it using a street address from somewhere. All I remember is it's on Saticoy Street, maybe the 90000 block.

Jul 28th 2008 edited

13927 Saticoy, Panorama City, CA. The street level camera on Google gives a decent shot of the outside. Lovely view of the PLoD.

Jul 28th 2008

Stalker.

Jul 28th 2008

Uh, no officer I don't have a good explanation why I'm crouched in these bushes.

Jul 28th 2008

Why don't you look in your butt?

Jul 28th 2008

And we're back to the colonscopy.

1 to 20 of 20
Top of PageBack to discussions