Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon: Brushes With Greatness
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 105 of 105
Sep 7th 2007 edited

I have the picture of me and my friends with Angela when we saw her at iO West. You can see it/read about it here.

Sep 7th 2007

I suppose I should place it here for the record, even though I've mentioned it elsewhere: I ran into Seth Rogen in the lobby of the Checkpoint Charlie museum in Berlin. When I looked right at him, a little thrill went through me, but I wasn't sure it was him. I had to get Mrs F to confirm, which she did when she heard him talk.

I think part of why I wasn't sure it was him is that he didn't look like someone you should recognize from the movies. He looked like someone you might recognize because you used to buy pot from him sometimes in college. He was both shorter and fatter than I expected, too. And travelling with two very nice-looking girls, I must say.

Sep 8th 2007

A couple of my friends just moved to LA, and while driving through Hollywood tonight they had their first celebrity sighting: Rob Snyder from SNL and "Deuce Bigelow."

It's appropriate. Your first celebrity sighting is never anyone awesome. My first sighting was Brian Austin Green buying a turtle at a pet store.

Sep 8th 2007

Speaking of sorta lame celebrity sightings involving three-named Brians, I had a friend who used to frequent the same supermarket as Brian Doyle-Murray. We were talking about celebrity run-ins once, and she said, "That's nothing. I've seen Bill Murray's big brother like a zillion times!" She couldn't even remember his name.

Sep 8th 2007

The awesomeness of this:

they had their first celebrity sighting: Rob Snyder from SNL and "Deuce Bigelow."

is contradicted by this:

It's appropriate. Your first celebrity sighting is never anyone awesome.

Just kidding, mostly. I always thought he was pretty funny, at least in small doses.

Sep 8th 2007

Oh, I think he's pretty funny, too. But he's decidedly not A-List.

I sometimes wonder where they keep the A-List people. They're invisible from the naked eye...Or maybe I just don't have enough money to even be close to the A-Listers.

Nov 25th 2011

It's Merkin Thanksgiving, nobody's here, so I'm opening up old threads.

Whatcha gonna do about it?

Last night I touched my wife's boob. That was my most recent brush with greatness.

Nov 25th 2011

Boobs are great, aren't they?

Nov 25th 2011

Whatcha gonna do abou tit?
Last night I touched my wife's boob

Answered your own question there, didn't you?

Nov 25th 2011

Last night I touched my wife's boob.

I'm sure she will be glad to hear you told all of us.

Nov 26th 2011

Last night I touched my wife's boob. That was my most recent brush with greatness.

BTW, D, what's your wife's other boob called?

Nov 26th 2011

"Forgiveness".

Nov 28th 2011

Okay, fine. I didn't get to. But I will, soon.

Nov 28th 2011

"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born..., some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them." --Billy Shakespere

Just sayin'.

Nov 28th 2011

Nice work, TTP.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 105 of 105
Top of PageBack to discussions