Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Why Be A Dad When You Can Be A Fun Uncle?: Michael Scott's Father
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 45 of 45
Jul 29th 2008

crickets chirping

Jul 29th 2008 edited

C'mon Single Tear, you know that when I have bad thoughts about you, it's bad as in good. All the cool kids talk like that now.

And really? David Cook?

Jul 29th 2008

I used to think he was a douche. Now, I really like him. (I know... you didn't really want to talk about it.)

Jul 29th 2008

crickets chirping

(See? You guys are so nice...)

Jul 29th 2008 edited

Wait...is ST sharing her ST-Thoughts again?

That never works out well, does it? :-)

Jul 29th 2008

I have boobs. That's sure to get a response. I think that's why I'm pervy here, sometimes. No one cares about my serious thoughts. Being pervy is the only way to get attention! Boobs, boobs, boobs.

Jul 29th 2008

All women eventually learn that lesson.

Jul 29th 2008

Actually ST, I've been curious about Cloverfield, and your opinion kind of makes it okay to rent it. So thanks!

Jul 29th 2008

Now I feel bad. Single Tear, I'd love to hear your serious thoughts on any topic.

Jul 29th 2008

Yes. Me, too.

Never feel that you have to bring your boobs in order to be welcome here.

Jul 29th 2008

Aw, you guys sound sincere. In real life, I consider myself capable of having intelligent discussions of things I care about. But on here, with so many articulate, well-educated people, it's best that I stick to being silly most of the time.

Actually ST, I've been curious about Cloverfield, and your opinion kind of makes it okay to rent it. So thanks!

Now I feel responsible to qualify my earlier Cloverfield statements. I thought the acting was bad but I still thought it was fun to watch.

Jul 29th 2008

I've heard about the bad acting, I'm just thinking it might be entertaining.

Jul 29th 2008

It's the reports of motion sickness when watching it that have me concerned.

Jul 29th 2008

I like David Cook.

Who is David Cook? At first I thought you had gotten the wrong first name for Dane Cook, but that appears to be untrue.

Jul 29th 2008 edited

I hate Dane Cook. David Cook is from

American Idol.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 45 of 45
Top of PageBack to discussions