Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Origami Olympic Doves and Decorated Bird Coffins: The Crafty Receptionist In All Of Us
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21
  13. >
601 to 615 of 615
Jan 28th 2011

Wow, those were interesting. I'm glad I didn't see those 10 years ago -- there were like 5 drugs I've never even heard of on that list. I coulda got in a lot of trouble with that list.

Jan 28th 2011

I'm assuming the "Saliva" ones didn't mean he got high off spit, right? That seems impossible and impossibly gross.

Jan 28th 2011

No, salvia's an hallucinogenic drug that you smoke. The high only last a few minutes and it's so unpleasant that they've never bothered to make it illegal, because it's essentially of no recreational use.

Jan 29th 2011

salvia's an hallucinogenic drug that you smoke.

I thought it was an artificial sweetener.

Jan 29th 2011

because it's essentially of no recreational use.

Tell that to Miley Cyrus.

Jan 16th 2012

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1y5Vdkzv7JE/Tw3B9FSjwSI/AAAAAAAAJWQ/KejelPmtOjU/s1600/10696117834737079<em>8U6f9xHP</em>c.jpg

Jan 16th 2012

And then maybe you can go on a unicorn ride together.

Jan 16th 2012

Is sewing day supposed to make the girl mad or happy? If my wife told me to go grab my tools and fix up the garage while she made dinner, I'm not sure I would take that as her doing me a favor.

Jan 16th 2012 edited

I think chicks like men giving them suggestions about how to make themselves useful. If not sewing, then perhaps a mopping day or even an ironing day, if she's been extra good.

Jan 16th 2012

But wouldn't she want to make us dinner for helping decide how to spend their day?

Jan 16th 2012

if she's been extra good

The problem is how to judge. Personally, I prefer a chart with gold stars. But, I know some guys who do thumbs up/down, rate 1-10. Of course, some men prefer to just wait until the end of the day and say how they think she did. Those kinds of surprises keep the spice in a marriage.

Jan 16th 2012

They're so lucky.

Jan 16th 2012 edited

Hey, I hear you about the "sewing" suggestion, but if Ryan Gosling said that to me, I'd probably tell him that would be just fine. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I actually did something else while i was gone. Because this is all about the fantasy, isn't it?

Why, I might even be game for that unicorn ride.

If my wife told me to go grab my tools and fix up the garage while she made dinner, I'm not sure I would take that as her doing me a favor.

Maybe not, but if say, Christina Hendricks told you she wanted to see you use your tools, I bet you'd be more than happy to comply.

BTW, thank you, Toosie.

Jan 16th 2012

I'm glad to share the best of the Hey-Girls, TTP.

And I didn't think anybody could be upset by a hobby day topped off with a pre-made dinner and some cuddles. But you guys seem like you could do it...

:-)

Jan 17th 2012

Why, I might even be game for that unicorn ride.

I just spit my coffee on my keyboard. Nice.

And yes, I also appreciate that, Toos.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. 20